Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After first dates they don't initiate contact

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“If a girl wants to go out with you, she will manipulate the moon and stars to make it happen”
That being said, on a first date with her I show her what a smooth operator can bring to the table. I always get spontaneous with my first dates. Do something different than her previous fvck.
Get deep in her feelz and make her crave more.
Then I vanish. I don’t even bat an eye to a text from her “I got home safe” or “let me know you get home safe” unless she starts texting like crazy I respond once and that’s it. I don’t become available too soon. All that mystery is gone and her pvssy dries up.
I’m more of a got business to handle mystical type of dude when it comes to girls vibing me at first.
One time I was in the car with a girl and a client called me to ask a quick question and I gently tapped her leg “I gotta take this”
2 minutes and the call was over.
That move peaked her interest hard.

Now If she don’t text me nothing in the next 24 hours then I know there is insufficient interest and she merits no more engagement.
I don’t even got to delete the # because it was never saved in the first place.

Take into account though, most women over 25 got game stripes and already know the game manual.
They will inject the pregnant pause on you even if she digs you.
Stay on your toes
I agree with much of this. If we’re on a date, it’s obvious she’s physically attracted to me. Now that that’s out the way, if I’m feeling her personality she’s undoubtedly going to have a good time as I’m a good conversationalist. My point is I’M in control and I decide if I want her to come back around. If she doesn’t, I’ll assume she died. Because there’s no chance a woman who finds me physically attractive and has a good time on a date is NOT going to want to go out again. It just makes no sense.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because there’s no chance a woman who finds me physically attractive and has a good time on a date is NOT going to want to go out again. It just makes no sense.
A lack of sexual tension can do this.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assume you do everything correctly at the 1st date, it's normal for a woman to initiate at least some text exchanges with you afterwards. If they don't, it's either you didn't really do everything correctly, or that the woman's simply not interested.

In both cases, her initiating contacts (normally through texts) or not is also how we gauge their interest level. In my experience, only women who initiate contact after 1st date are worth investing your energy & time for, the ones that don't get dropped down your priority list because low-interest women are not worth your time and effort.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say you have good conversations with these women. I am curious how you define a "good back and forth". Lots of things matter. For example the duration of your dates, the location, the conversation. Escalation ,or lack of.
To many young inexperienced men "good conversations" means they talk a lot with the women, which is wrong. You should never open your mouth more than 15-20% percent of the date.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To many young inexperienced men "good conversations" means they talk a lot with the women, which is wrong. You should never open your mouth more than 15-20% percent of the date.
this that og sosuave old money right there.

I learned the hard way back when I used to speak more than I had to with girls back in early high school. I would literally talk my way out from fvcking them.
There is a saying here in Mexico
“el pez muere por la boca”
The fish dies by it’s mouth.
If you look good ,smell good, all you have to do is nod your head and speak in crumbs with high caliber words that will resonate deep with her.
Even better if you keep pouring her wine.
A girl once asked me what I do for a living and I told her “I rarely answer questions is what I do” with a soft smirk and a gentle touch to her leg. She ate it right up.
Women like men that are good listeners and remember things

Last edited:

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of these “player” and “game” suggestions resonate with me, how I behave and my character, I’m done playing games just to try to get a woman, and any man that is trying to be something he’s not to do so, is pathetic in my opinion that doesn’t have any true value but is trying to fake it - that’s essentially what game is

M

member160292

I agree with much of this. If we’re on a date, it’s obvious she’s physically attracted to me. Now that that’s out the way, if I’m feeling her personality she’s undoubtedly going to have a good time as I’m a good conversationalist. My point is I’M in control and I decide if I want her to come back around. If she doesn’t, I’ll assume she died. Because there’s no chance a woman who finds me physically attractive and has a good time on a date is NOT going to want to go out again. It just makes no sense.
There’s a lot of arrogance in this post.

Physical attraction helps get your foot in the door, but you need substance to keep the good ones around

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, most women don’t reach out after the first date. It doesn’t mean that they aren’t interested. I’ve had tons of lays on the second date and I had to reach out to them after the first date.
Almost every woman that was interested in seeing me again messaged me first within 24 hours. If a woman is actually interested, they almost can't help themselves.

You are dealing with lukewarm interest at best. They may go out with you but you are only the guy she will date until something better comes along in her eyes.
Over the years, my experiences have been similar to the experiences of @Young OG .

It has been rare that a woman texted me first after the first date ended. It's likely I've had a lot of lukewarm interest. I have had many "one date, no sex, no second date" type interactions, most of which happened from dates arranged via tech-based methods. I have also had 2nd/3rd dates with women when I contacted them first after the first dates and had sex with some of the women from those 2nd/3rd dates.

I like the idea of using a method of mostly offering 2nd dates to women who contact me first via either text message or phone call in the future. It's highly unlikely a younger woman (under 40 right now) would re-contact a man via phone call after a first date.

If a woman does not communicate with me in the first 24-48 hours after a first date, it is likely a lower interest prospect. I then have the option to re-contact her in 5-9 days per the @EyeBRollin method depending upon my own interest level and level of abundance at that moment.

A woman knows that it’s on her to text the guy after a date to let him know she’s interested in a second date. If she doesn’t, she’s either playing games or she’s not (very) interested. A woman who doesn’t reach out will be nexted by me and I’ll be on to the next one.
Do women really know this? I haven't experienced this much during the course of my dating life (20+ years). The earlier years of my dating life didn't involve much in the way of text messaging as text messaging didn't get big until somewhere around 2006-2008. Acording to the article below, 2007 was the year when texting surpassed phone calling.

In thinking about dating around 2004-2005, making mobile phone calls was far more relevant.

Good for you for nexting without being re-contacted by a woman within 24-48 hours after a first date. As illustrated above, that's my future plan.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Exact opposite. A woman knows that it’s on her to text the guy after a date to let him know she’s interested in a second date. If she doesn’t, she’s either playing games or she’s not (very) interested. A woman who doesn’t reach out will be nexted by me and I’ll be on to the next one.
In those cases she nexted you first because she fundamentally showed disinterest first. Happens to all of us, even worse when she wants to meet again but in a group or just as friends.

I always wait 5 days and see if she calls. If not, I've already gotten new prospects in the pipeline by then. Excuses mean she's dropped interest.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of these “player” and “game” suggestions resonate with me, how I behave and my character, I’m done playing games just to try to get a woman, and any man that is trying to be something he’s not to do so, is pathetic in my opinion that doesn’t have any true value but is trying to fake it - that’s essentially what game is
This is the right spirit homie. You show up at the date, you behave properly, you give her and yourself a good time, and if afterwards she doesn't like you, well it simply means you two are not compatible and that's that. Move on to the next one.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you for nexting without being re-contacted by a woman within 24-48 hours after a first date. As illustrated above, that's my future plan.
Inadvisable. Women are socially conditioned not to chase. Some will not reach out that soon after a date no matter how high their interest level. You will leave some ass on the table…

Fowo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I've had a girl reach out back to me first to set up a 2nd meeting more than 3 times total, doesn't change the number of girls I had to reach back to first myself and got to **** later. For some time thought it's a culture thing in the US that doesnt apply in PL but heard opposite stories from some other locals.
Honestly no clue if that's just me subconciously choosing this type of girls for some reason or is there any other explanation but so far I don't really have a reason to change anything since it works for me

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, most women don’t reach out after the first date. It doesn’t mean that they aren’t interested. I’ve had tons of lays on the second date and I had to reach out to them after the first date.
No. Men initiate, you’re taking this SoSuave thing a bit too far
This is how it should always be.

Attachments

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin has a good tactic that he has used post-first date. His tactic has been a 2010s-2020s modification to a Doc Love tactic from the 1990s. His tactic has been to go silent for 5-7 days after a first date to see what she does. There is real merit to using this tactic.
7 days? That is old old school, thats like a year in hot girl time.

If I had a good date with a girl, I would wait 24 hours maximum. Push as hard as possible to get sex as soon as possible.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7 days? That is old old school, thats like a year in hot girl time.

If I had a good date with a girl, I would wait 24 hours maximum. Push as hard as possible to get sex as soon as possible.
It might depend on how good of an impression you leave on a first date and what your goals are for the interaction. You do stand out from the competition by waiting a few more days than the average man but you do risk getting forgotten by doing it.

Getting to sex fast is common these days. It's not that difficult to get to sex by a 3rd date now so long as a woman is willing to show up for 3 dates. Women commonly exit after a first date now. Also, far more first dates now are set up by either Instagram DMs or swipe apps than in-person approaches. Women have more abundance in the DMs and on swipe apps. Even women not actively looking for new penis are getting DMs on Instagram and LinkedIn.

I have known some men in my social circle who had to wait more than 3 dates to get sex and this happened as recently as the mid-2010s.

Inadvisable. Women are socially conditioned not to chase. Some will not reach out that soon after a date no matter how high their interest level. You will leave some ass on the table…
I do like your post-first approach and post-first date method of initiating contact. In my experience over the years, most women won't re-initiate a text message within 48 hours of the date. Perhaps I hadn't not been demonstrating enough value to get those texts. I have always been the one to re-contact a woman after a first date, whether through text message or phone call (usually in my pre-2010 experience).

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you enjoyed the first date then reach out the next day, say so and ask for another date. If you didn't enjoy it then don't reach out. If you overthink it any more than that you are acting like a woman and playing games. Dont make things needlessly complicated. If she has some kind of negative reaction to you being forthright and honest consider it a bullet dodged.