Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Affraid of how feminism are modelling our society

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading The rational male, I started to observe more about people behavior on your society, and was thinking about my experiences...

Does anyone feel affraid of what this can turn in the future?

I see a lot of ilogically hate being created by those stupids extremist feminism ideas... And society and some AFCs defend it so hard, that if you express your opinion about something that offends those ideals, they got so angry that its scares me.

I am moving away from people like that, men and women... and unfortanely my family. I have a child from a "accidental" pregnancy, and they are doing everything to demonize me as a person. My plan for that is: I am preparing to leave my city, and also capacitate myself to have my own business and money without working at my dad's company anymore... I think it's the only solution, and I can't look into their faces anymore.

I look at this world and I see blind people.

Btw, I'm from Brazil... And would like to hear what you think about it.

Thanks!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel like brazil is messed up, try to check out the us or better yet sweden...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel like brazil is messed up, try to check out the us or better yet sweden...
Why? Can you share a bit more?

Sometime I think brazil is worse, because it's not a first world country and then people are less knowledge.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, things look bad right now. Our only option is deregulation. Governments have become corrupted to the point of destroying society.

We are looking at the consiquences of having fools in power for centuries.

Keenan

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, things look bad right now. Our only option is deregulation. Governments have become corrupted to the point of destroying society.

We are looking at the consiquences of having fools in power for centuries.
What do you think it would take to get wise men into power?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

logicallefty

Reaction score
OP, you are not alone. You are right on getting away from people who bring you down. I've trimmed off friends and family over the years, even a few close people like my former best man when I got married is HISTORY. As well as one of my sisters who I used to meet for dinner every Wednesday night. Both are dead to me now. That is because these people still don't accept me as my own person with a spine. They still try to shove propaganda down my throat that I use to eat right up as a young beta but I no longer do and that upsets them which causes them to treat me even worse. As for the future, I think a man's best plan of attack is to do what you have done and get rid of toxic people as much as possible. And for those you cannot get rid of then what you have to do is minimize your contact with them and for the contact you have to have, cover your azz. Follow the Mike Pence rule around unknown women. Document everything with and around the toxic people that you cannot avoid. It's really sad just how bad some people have got. There still are good people out there, you just have to look harder for them and maybe make some uncomfortable or unknown adjustments to bring them into your circle of people you interact with daily.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminist ideology is filling the cultural void. But what could be even worse is the inevitable and reactionary backlash.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading The rational male, I started to observe more about people behavior on your society, and was thinking about my experiences...

Does anyone feel affraid of what this can turn in the future?

I see a lot of ilogically hate being created by those stupids extremist feminism ideas... And society and some AFCs defend it so hard, that if you express your opinion about something that offends those ideals, they got so angry that its scares me.

I am moving away from people like that, men and women... and unfortanely my family. I have a child from a "accidental" pregnancy, and they are doing everything to demonize me as a person. My plan for that is: I am preparing to leave my city, and also capacitate myself to have my own business and money without working at my dad's company anymore... I think it's the only solution, and I can't look into their faces anymore.

I look at this world and I see blind people.

Btw, I'm from Brazil... And would like to hear what you think about it.

Thanks!
Yep starting over somewhere new is a great idea if you've been blown out socially or family fued . Give yourself at least three years for growth in the new area. Don't talk to them at all .

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Marcel, aconselho que você leia o livro de Pook. Vai aprender bastante. Vc não está sozinho essa, tem muita gente assim. A diferença é o que vc faz em relação a seus problemas.

Keenan

Banned
Reaction score
An act of God.
Certainly, it can be accomplished without divine intervention.

If a means whereby something may be achieved is meditated upon, a solution will eventually appear.

The questions is: What is it?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Certainly, it can be accomplished without divine intervention.

If a means whereby something may be achieved is meditated upon, a solution will eventually appear.

The questions is: What is it?
Right, let us all now how that works out for you.o_O

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you always this pessimistic?

I believe the day will come when wise men do rule the country. I'm in Canada.

Have you no faith in that happening?
I have no faith in fallible humans.

On the bright side, only God is perfect.