Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC Bad Date (video)

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SexinEar said:
the guy was good looking too (no homo)
I think he needed more than looks for his AFCism problem. If I was that guy I wouldnt have let her throw food into my face. If she did I would have taken the whole plate of food and dumped it on her.

Last edited:

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knyteguy said:
Get up, start walking away. I don't need to listen to that ****, when I could go bang many girls way hotter than her.
Thats a good response!

I like this line "..I could go bang many girls way hotter than her"

Last edited:

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to run from a challenge like that and plus it was on national tv.

A few things you can point out easily are:
1. Through the whole date she was leading
2. He logically trying to speak to her
3. **** tests all failed
4. He was putting up with that sh!t and did nothing about it

This guy could have turned it around instantly but as you can see from when the video first started that is where everything was going downhill.

Nice video though, when i was smaller I used to love this show

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Distant Light said:
Why would you want to run from a challenge like that and plus it was on national tv.

A few things you can point out easily are:
1. Through the whole date she was leading
2. He logically trying to speak to her
3. **** tests all failed
4. He was putting up with that sh!t and did nothing about it

This guy could have turned it around instantly but as you can see from when the video first started that is where everything was going downhill.

Nice video though, when i was smaller I used to love this show
What do you think would be the best response to her Distant Light????

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ddddang. i woulda told that ***** to get outta my face before they even started eating

"i feel like we were doin good about 3 minutes ago"

i woulda been like "i feel like u shoulda left bout 3 seconds ago. get the fuk outta here"

trance_addict

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, thats a blind-date clip (or whatever the show is called)

And everyone knows that reality tv shows are basicalyl scripted. They tell these people what to say to each other, for the most part, so that it's entertaining and people will watch it.

I know for a fact, that blind date does this. Take that "date" with a grain of salt....or maybe the whole salt shaker.

trance_addict

Don Juan
Reaction score
p.s.

She's not all that great looking, wears too much makeup, and gives off a shiny appearance. EWWEY. I woulda said "fukk you" and took off, within the first few minutes of that!

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe a Low Budget show like that is scripted.
Its too time consuming and costs them more money in the long run.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope he enjoyed the rest of his meal.

Watching that now... and seeing that he doesn't like confrontations, what he could have done was said something like: "hey, look over there! that hot guy is checking you out!", and while she's got her head turned, just take the food, stand up, and go sit at another table.

Preferably far away.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His own fault.

And yes, she is a *****

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freddy1 said:
What do you think would be the best response to her Distant Light????
I'm not sure what he did before the video started but I would have cut that thread off and would have got her laughing. He fuvked it up for himself by logically trying to explain stuff to her. I would have maybe agreed with her about the loser shelter and did some form of roleplaying.

Her: "I think you should live in a loser shelter"
Me: "wow hold up, i've only known you for xyz and already you're trying to bring me back to you're shelter, I need trust and comfort first."

or

Me: "How did you know. You've been stalking me, yep You've been sitting on my tree and watching me shower. You're the girl who keeps blowing up myself."

Man he could have done anything she threw test after test at that guy and he was just sitting there all serious and ****, what man isn't down for a food fight.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuk that, that wasnt a test. she was jus a *****. if a girl was "testing" me like that, i wouldnt wanna get wit her anyway

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you noticed, her disrepect was escalating because he wasn't giving her any reaction. I think he played it well. Why stoop to her level of maturity. Be a man and let HER make a fool of herself. There's a saying "never argue with fools because from a distance, no one can tell the difference."

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't get why u guys are calling this guy an AFC. He handled it perfectly. He let her babble on like an idiot and made her make an idiot of herlself, and he didnt los ehis cool. He seemed like a confident guy to me who could care less wat she thought or at least hid it very well. Besides wat was he gona do at the end throw food back at her? that's infantile and he would just look like the jerk to the whole restaurant.

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
BuckwildNYC said:
...Why stoop to her level of maturity. Be a man and let HER make a fool of herself. There's a saying "never argue with fools because from a distance, no one can tell the difference."
^^real talk.....nuff said dunn.....