advice for first time ****ing?

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone had any tips or anything? should i just not worry about it and let it flow?

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dot it raw, if she's clean.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
youre prolly gonna be nervous the first time trying to impress her and make sure shes happy but trust me focus on yourself and busting your nut!!

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wear a condom and have fun. Have an extra one in case.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well it will be an experience for sure...if you put too much into it, it could get ugly. my first time i had problems getting hard because i was thinkin about it so much.

have fun, explore...and thats about it

Ostepop

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you? Do you have reasonable alchohol tolerance?
If your a virgin and shes not (and your embarrased by it\havent told her), have some beers or some wine before you ****, that way you can last looong, and learn more from the experience ;)

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ostepop said:
How old are you? Do you have reasonable alchohol tolerance?
If your a virgin and shes not (and your embarrased by it\havent told her), have some beers or some wine before you ****, that way you can last looong, and learn more from the experience ;)
Alcohol prolongs fukcing?

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
too much alcohol causes temporary impotence. my advice is stick to foreplay until you and her both get comfortable. do not go down. just rub her cl!t a lot. make sure she gets a little wet, or its going to be an uphill battle.

Ostepop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alkali said:
Alcohol prolongs fukcing?
Depends on the intake, to much alcohol will cause impotence, this has never happend to me so im guessing you have to be really really really really drunk.

If i go to bed with a girl after 4 glasses of whine i can **** the sh*t out of her for hours. I have no idea why this happends, but you definately get fake sexstamina out of alcohol, as long as you dont over do it.

thatguyjamalx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont blow in like the first 1/10 min unless you want her to tell her friends you were a 1 min wonder.

That $hit is hard to live down.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol certainly prolongs it, but more specifically I have too found that a bottle or two of wine has the effect without getting me drunk or impotent.

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow way to revive your oollldd thread.
so you didnt do it yet?
i guess when i read this a while ago i thought you were going to soon. youre just getting info for when it does happen?

just dont worry about it man. sex is natural. if you stress youll screw it up. just throw on some good tunes, take it slow. make your first a special time.

Iron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Supremo said:
just dont worry about it man. sex is natural. if you stress youll screw it up. just throw on some good tunes, take it slow. make your first a special time.
Agreed, it's one of the most natural things humans do...provided the inhibitions are removed. If you focus on what you want out of it, you'll be a LOT less nervous. And from what I've gathered, many women prefer that over the guy who is too worried about pleasing them to get into that natural rythem. Know what pleases a woman.....pay attention to how her body reacts as you go about your business......and make sure she is wet down there. :up: Cheers!

Reaction score
dont even thnk about it, just get into that primal state and jsut give'r man. if youre all scared and thinking about it your going to blow in like 2 minutes. if she knows your a virgin she wont be expecting much anyways