Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aaron Clarey: Short Men Must Go Overseas

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even 5'10" in the USA is not a good height. Women have been programmed to seek 6'0"+. 5'9"/5'10" is not desired, though it's passable in many circumstances.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't take this type of advice seriously. It totally misses the point of what women actually want.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even 5'10" in the USA is not a good height. Women have been programmed to seek 6'0"+. 5'9"/5'10" is not desired, though it's passable in many circumstances.
I bet you that the majority of women could not even show how tall 5'10 or 6' is with any accuracy.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height > Face according to me

@Mike32ct always says The Big 3 are height, hair, and money.
Height and Hair are important for dating, sex, and reproduction. Money only starts to matter when a woman loses her sex appeal; i.e. becomes menopausal, or already has kids.

Generally, not speaking in extremes, as long as a man is taller than her, a woman will prefer a full set of thick hair over height. A woman will likely take a 5'9, 5'10 man with great hair slicked back, over a 6'1 man who is losing his hair. Now if the 6'1 decides to shave his head, then it is a different ballgame, but I still think women will take the hair over height.

In Entertainment; movies, music, etc, audiences would prefer to see *a little* shorter man with great hair, than a taller man who is bald or losing his hair. Now someone is going to come in and say "but this guy, this guy, this guy." I am speaking "in general terms"

Once you get shorter than 5'9, 5'8, or over 6'2, 6'3, then the ballgame changes again.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height and Hair are important for dating, sex, and reproduction. Money only starts to matter when a woman loses her sex appeal; i.e. becomes menopausal, or already has kids.
I've believed that looks are more important than money for 20 something men pursuing 20 something women.

In general, when men reach roughly age 35, money becomes a bigger part of the attraction equation. When men reach ages 35-40, they are typically dealing with women close to their own ages, so your idea that money matters when a woman loses her sex appeal has some merit.

I think that money matters for large age gap relationships, like a 30 something man who is roughly 10+ years older than a 20 something woman. I think that money can matter to prime age or near prime age women (18-29 year olds) in these circumstances. There's also the sugar daddy - sugar baby trend on platforms like Seeking. I'm not fully aligned with you on the idea of money not mattering to the 18-29s as you seem to be.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that money matters for large age gap relationships, like a 30 something man who is roughly 10+ years older than a 20 something woman. I think that money can matter to prime age or near prime age women (18-29 year olds) in these circumstances.
In order to get large gaps, money can make the difference. Think of a 38-42 year old man pursuing a 23-25 year old woman. The 25 year old woman can date plenty of 25-28 year old men. The 38-42 year old man can offer more money to the 23-25 year old woman than the 25-28 year old men. The difference in money can be strongly appealing in these circumstances. Great photos/videos for Instagram on lifestyle if she's on a boat, going on amazing vacations, etc.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh. Another thread about height. I’m barely 5’4” and I’ve banged more women than most of my friends. My current gf is taller then me and my last gf was taller then me. Short men can get women.
But how fat are these women you're banging? :rolleyes: