Aaron Clarey: Short Men Must Go Overseas

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way this actually hurts a man is if he let's this get inside his head and he starts worrying about it. Improve what you can: forget about that which you can not change. Keep trying to make dates and things will work themselves out.
Women request a certain height from men on datings apps, interviews, when they are being set up, etc. Its what they say they want. It’s not so much about worrying about it, it’s a fact in attraction.

It’s like saying ‘all we have is a black car, but customer said they want a red car. Don’t let it bother you, convince them to get the black car.”

Doesn’t make sense.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women request a certain height from men on datings apps, interviews, when they are being set up, etc. Its what they say they want. It’s not so much about worrying about it, it’s a fact in attraction.

It’s like saying ‘all we have is a black car, but customer said they want a red car. Don’t let it bother you, convince them to get the black car.”

Doesn’t make sense.
Yep... these women really don't exist to a man that does not meet their criteria, and should be ignored by men that do not fit their wants.

Is there a double standard? Yep... women can do this: men can't. If a man puts on his profile "No fatties, no one greater than 30% body fat." He would get ticked off the app. The funny thing is that even women who might otherwise meet this man's criteria, will b1tch about this.

I think it's absolutely nuts that we Americans have such an attitude about fat chicks... seriously... this is something that is under the complete control of all human beings... you can watch what you eat, not put garbage in your mouth, limit calorie intake, get exercise, and you won't be fat. A man that was born 5'7", had no control over that AT ALL. But chicks can hold men accountable for height: man have to love the fat chick.

It is what it is, no amount of complaining about this will change it. You just have to accept it and ignore women that set their criteria in such a way as to screen you out. This happens to ALL OF US. I've been out with women who don't like that I'm in my mid-50s... sh1t happens. Women have unrealistic expectations... yep... not going to change. She has to go through a significant emotional event to change that.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to get large gaps, money can make the difference. Think of a 38-42 year old man pursuing a 23-25 year old woman. The 25 year old woman can date plenty of 25-28 year old men. The 38-42 year old man can offer more money to the 23-25 year old woman than the 25-28 year old men. The difference in money can be strongly appealing in these circumstances. Great photos/videos for Instagram on lifestyle if she's on a boat, going on amazing vacations, etc.
Here you are talking multi millions. Generally men do ok between 38-42 but most don’t have multi millions with boats and 1st class hotel and plane rides and Mercedes and stuff. Once you get into that ballgame, then yes, a certain type of girl 23-25 will take it.

But that’s not the type of girl you want to bring home to mom, An average 23-25 year old is going to want an educated, taller, full set of hair 23-27 year old guy. If she’s looking for the millionaire 38 year old, shes the Instagram actress type. The type you have fun with, then move on.
When I was writing what I was writing about 38-42 year old men, I was thinking about men with some affluence but not outrageous affluence. I was thinking about men who might be making about $200,000 - $300,000 annually and maybe a net worth in the high hundreds of thousands to possibly low millions.

A Mercedes isn't that big of a deal, especially when you are talking about the entry level C Class sedan.

A 38-42 year guy making $200,000 per year and driving a C Class can get a 23-25 year old girlfriend.

There are a lot of betas with money out there. The betas with money will commit to a woman 10-15 years younger that they were able to attract with money.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh. Another thread about height. I’m barely 5’4” and I’ve banged more women than most of my friends. My current gf is taller then me and my last gf was taller then me. Short men can get women.
Sadly it seems men don't want to be the exception to the rule anymore on this forum but want to have confirmation bias. I always say the best wingman I ever saw "Pick Up" was 5'4 broke, 140 pounds(always wore the same white button-up), and looked like a balding dollar store version of Tom Cruise. Mind you I got 8 inches on him and at the time was in the best shape of my life but this guy was killing me infield Truly an inspiration at the time.

Anything is possible

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly it seems men don't want to be the exception to the rule anymore on this forum but want to have confirmation bias. I always say the best wingman I ever saw "Pick Up" was 5'4 broke, 140 pounds(always wore the same white button-up), and looked like a balding dollar store version of Tom Cruise. Mind you I got 8 inches on him and at the time was in the best shape of my life but this guy was killing me infield Truly an inspiration at the time.

Anything is possible
That's because he looked like a version of Tom Cruise.... Doesn't matter if it's a not as good Tom Cruise. This reinforces what @Hamurabimbi believes which is that face trumps all.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incredible cope thread. Again, the OP is sensitive about his height so to him height is the excuse. I don't feel any sensitivity to my height at all, and since I've met a Tyrone co-worker, much less about my race. I must just not have the right looks. Can't believe how many posts I've read from @Hamurabimbi that I'm surprized people are this clueless about height.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short & unattractive is life on hard mode. White & tall is probably something she likes.
If he was White & Short then he'd still have a looksmatch Asian gf. You said they were looksmatch after all. The point of the thread was about height. In other words, I'm challenging your assertion that if he was shorter he would be incel. I've seen funny and scruffy looking White guys, in the past, with hot Ethnics that you would wonder "what is the deal here?"

But like I said, I'm trying to tone down the race thing after seeing how women have reacted or behaved around a Tyrone in my workplace so I'm not as sensitive to AFWM relationships as I was before since I tend to observe what is infront of me at a given moment, and I'm not noticing those types of couples stick out like before or I no longer back-rationalize and say if I were White then I'd have an Asian gf, etc....

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he was White & Short then he'd still have a looksmatch Asian gf. You said they were looksmatch after all. The point of the thread was about height.

But like I said, I'm trying to tone down the race thing after seeing how women have reacted or behaved around a Tyrone in my workplace so I'm not as sensitive to AFWM relationships as I was before since I tend to observe what is infront of me at a given moment, and I'm not noticing those types of couples stick out like before or I don't back-rationalize and say if I were White then I'd have an Asian gf, etc....
The SF Bay Area is WMAF central.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he was White & Short then he'd still have a looksmatch Asian gf. You said they were looksmatch after all. The point of the thread was about height. In other words, I'm challenging your assertion that if he was shorter he would be incel. I've seen funny and scruffy looking White guys, in the past, with hot Ethnics that you would wonder "what is the deal here?"

But like I said, I'm trying to tone down the race thing after seeing how women have reacted or behaved around a Tyrone in my workplace so I'm not as sensitive to AFWM relationships as I was before since I tend to observe what is infront of me at a given moment, and I'm not noticing those types of couples stick out like before or I no longer back-rationalize and say if I were White then I'd have an Asian gf, etc....
he’s a 3/10 facially.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of betas with money out there. The betas with money will commit to a woman 10-15 years younger that they were able to attract with money.
While I am not fond of the terms Alpha, Beta.... and all the Greek alphabet descriptions of men because that is mostly that is an over simplification, this is true. I have seen this A LOT.

What @SW15 calls beta, I say it's men that have more money than brains, who allow their emotions to control their behavior. I know several men that spent their early years building their monetary value while at the same time, not having mush success with women.... suddenly their net worth exceeds a couple of million dollars, and now he is suddenly attractive.... they don't know what to do with all that attention from beautiful women because they do not have experience with this.

What usually happens in these situations is the man finally (1) has enough and spends a fortune to get out... Or (2) spends less of a fortune, keeping her around and turning a blind eye to her cheating. Option 1 is better because it is better to be alone than to be miserable. But I've seen men do this multiple times getting used by women just because he doesn't want to be alone.

The best way to avoid this nonsense is to NEVER put too much effort into any particular woman. She has to put in as much or more effort than you... the minute this slips off, dump her... if she really loves you she will correct... otherwise set her free to find someone else to use. To do otherwise you become the frog in water where the temperature is gradually increasing until they are boiled. You need a partner, not a passenger.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because he looked like a version of Tom Cruise.... Doesn't matter if it's a not as good Tom Cruise. This reinforces what @Hamurabimbi believes which is that face trumps all.
You do what you can with what you have been giving, some men look good, it's easier some men are ugly it's harder
what you gonna do cry about it to the universe? or figure out a way to win?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which ones?
I place experience above 'theory'

Knowledge requires experience and logic. I experience the world first hand with my personal experience and observations while out and about. The pure 'black pill' is nonsense.

jhonny9546

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Knowledge requires experience and logic. I experience the world first hand with my personal experience and observations while out and about. The pure 'black pill' is nonsense.
What if what they say its just to be "nice", but instead they want to say "something else"?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if what they say its just to be "nice", but instead they want to say "something else"?
So that's a matter of experience. Pattern recognition. Are they doing it to politely end the conversation? Are they managing your perceptions (manipulation)? Or do they being candid (honesty in 'motion')?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree. The Pure Black Pill is wrong. But. I do believe the Black Pill, which holds. looks>>>everything else, is generally correct. Perhaps a pure Black Piller would hold Looks alone matter. But. A step out into the real world proves that false.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. The Pure Black Pill is wrong. But. I do believe the Black Pill, which holds. looks>>>everything else, is generally correct. Perhaps a pure Black Piller would hold Looks alone matter. But. A step out into the real world proves that false.
How you look is very much integrated with everything else you do in life, your physical health, emotional health, financial and professional health, etc. The debate over whether which is more important, looks, game, status, ect. is nonsense in my opinion because all of these traits go together. So if you are short you can compensate in other ways. I'd be willing to bet that height doesn't matter as much as black pillers think it does.