Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Golden Invitation for Queen Bee and Meow...

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
And maybe others.

@BeExcellent and @catsmeow2, I am still on this idea today, while mostly sober so far...

Would you be interested in joining an online Mastermind group that sought to help young men and young woman find Love, Sex and Romance, all in one relationship, which laid the foundation for a strong family, where their sons were guided to Masculinity, and their daughters were taught to be ladies, not *****s?

I have a dream of making this happen. But if you're not in yet, I will keep meditating on it, developing it, and arriving at a purpose you guys want to be a part of.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a schizophrenic drunk, so my opinion is irrelevant, right?

I just wonder if it's not possible to prevent ladies from becoming slvtty and men from bouncing around. The 50s prided commitment. Is there no one out there who wants to see this being prominent again?

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why dont you join my group. I can get women in easily. Or bring me into yours. I already have the answers your looking for. I can sell it to women, the most difficult thing is finding or developing men who can bring the required value.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Why dont you join my group. I can get women in easily. Or bring me into yours. I already have the answers your looking for. I can sell it to women, the most difficult thing is finding or developing men who can bring the required value.
Eh, pass.