"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

A girl has used meme she sent me as her DP

Depressedguy

Banned
Joined
Aug 1, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Age
27
So I've been talking to this girl who has gone cold. We were doing great, joking around flirting and having fun. She even asked for a picture and the conversation progressed after that. She sent a meme on which we had a good laugh and exchanged a story and she has now put it as her DP. I think my last message was a mean joke on what she wrote in her profile and I think that's why she went cold. Or is there any other reason? What do you suggest? I really like this girl.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Insufficient information. How long have you been talking to her? How did you meet her? In which social environment were you guys seeing each other?

Forget the meme thing for now. This could be random bullsh*t. Doesn't have to mean anything.
 

Depressedguy

Banned
Joined
Aug 1, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Age
27
We have been talking for about a month. I met her on a dating app. I've not met her in person as everything is closed around where I live. She asked for my picture even though I had in my profile.
She had written in her profile that you should not ask for her number unless she gave herself and then she sends me a ss of a guy asking for her number and she found it funny and I didn't react much to it and made a joke about it and changed the topic. Where did I go wrong?
It's been 4 days and I haven't texted neither she did. Should I say something or should I just forget about her?
 

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
We have been talking for about a month. I met her on a dating app. I've not met her in person as everything is closed around where I live. She asked for my picture even though I had in my profile.
She had written in her profile that you should not ask for her number unless she gave herself and then she sends me a ss of a guy asking for her number and she found it funny and I didn't react much to it and made a joke about it and changed the topic. Where did I go wrong?
It's been 4 days and I haven't texted neither she did. Should I say something or should I just forget about her?
For a month? And you haven't asked her to meet you yet?

If she sends you a screenshot of another guy's conversation, you bet she'll do it with your conversation too. You didn't do anything wrong because nothing happened yet. You should've said something the same day you got her number.

The only thing you can do now is to ask her to meet you. Grab a picnic blanket and some snacks or just go for a walk and then go from there. If she says no or tries to postpone you know she's just in for the entertainment.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Zontyy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Messages
207
Reaction score
179
Age
39
I have to agree with everyone else here. a MONTH come on man. Just ask them out after a few text exchanges or a phone call. This seems like quite a bit of time to waste. Ask to meet up and go do something anything.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Was thinking the same thing.

Deep penetration or Dik pic*?

*Hopefully not that lol.
Glad I’m not the only one wondering what DP means.

Op yeah as others said a month is a long time to talk with no date. I’d say a few days at most, then ask her out. If you get anything but a solid yes or counter offer then don’t waste your time and energy on her anymore. If she wants to be chatty Kathy she can talk to her girlfriends.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
She didn't send her a meme where she sucks you off and gets anal did she? She send you a meme where two of you are friends and then she set it as her daily pic in her profile feed. You have talked yourself into friends. Basically what that means is that she don't find you sexually attractive.
 

Depressedguy

Banned
Joined
Aug 1, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Age
27
Glad I’m not the only one wondering what DP means.

Op yeah as others said a month is a long time to talk with no date. I’d say a few days at most, then ask her out. If you get anything but a solid yes or counter offer then don’t waste your time and energy on her anymore. If she wants to be chatty Kathy she can talk to her girlfriends.
DP means Display Picture man.
And thanks for the advice. But I've been friendzoned now. She already has a boyfriend and looks like I was just getting played or it was just a plain rejection.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
This is not funny. I hope you feel funny when someone talks about the girl you like the same way. Thanks
Brother, there is literally no reason to get butt-hurt over something someone says about a girl you haven't even met. If you are investing that much emotion into a girl you haven't met that a stranger on the internet says something that causes you to feel bad, then that level of investment will prevent you from getting with any girl.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
Th
This is not funny. I hope you feel funny when someone talks about the girl you like the same way. Thanks
I'm not making fun of you bro. I'm just defining your abbreviation.
If you looked up DP on Google, you'll get 2 top definitions. Dynamic Programming & Double Penetration. And I know we're not talking about Computer Language here.

You wanna know the real reason why DP is a sexual abbreviation?
It's because people like to browse porn at work, and DP is a common keyword to bypass the security filters.
I bet you didn't know that huh?
 
Last edited:

Depressedguy

Banned
Joined
Aug 1, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Age
27
Thanks for the tips.
I feel awful. I got friendzoned. And sorry I got so sentimental. Like you said, way too invested and I literally became her bro. Wow.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
I feel awful. I got friendzoned. And sorry I got so sentimental. Like you said, way too invested and I literally became her bro. Wow.
women do this with ease, they can smell it like sharks smell blood, they rinse men of non secsual attention.

Her knowing you fancy her , gives her the same dopamine hit, that you get when you first enter the golden gates

weird ay? but it is what it is
 

Depressedguy

Banned
Joined
Aug 1, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Age
27
Shou
women do this with ease, they can smell it like sharks smell blood, they rinse men of non secsual attention.

Her knowing you fancy her , gives her the same dopamine hit, that you get when you first enter the golden gates

weird ay? but it is what it is
Should I just walk away or keep the friendship? She wants to be 'friends' but then I don't feel like texting her anymore. I don't want to water dead plants.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
Friendship? What do you define as friendship? Is it being pen-pals with someone you’ve never met in-person? Is it someone you see all the time and can rely on for help and mutual support?

When she says she wants to be “friends”, what do you think that means? What would you get out of it? A real friendship?

If you agreed to be her pen-pal, aka “friend”, to keep her entertained while she was bored, would you be doing it only in hopes that it would lead to romance? If so, she has already told you she isn’t interested in romance with you.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top