Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A frustrating girl

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hung out with this girl last night, have a history with her, care about her, banged her. def rocked her world. She asks if we can hang out again today. I said okay. No specific or firm plans. Texted her when I got off work, asked what time she’ll be ready by. She responds but doesn’t answer the question. So then I asked her straight up if she still wants to meet up. She responds again but avoids answering the question. Why can’t she just say yes or no??? Did I screw something up there?

I did end up just making plans with another girl and am going to meet up with her in a few minutes.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I said okay. No specific or firm plans.

Did I screw something up here?
Yep, if you wanted it to happen don’t leave it hanging out in the air gathering dust with no plans made. Make your intent clear to her and she will do the same if her IL is high enough. She asked you last night and didn’t get a firm offer from you, so she’s being equally noncommittal today…
Girls can think men can be flakey also.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Hung out with this girl last night, have a history with her, care about her, banged her. def rocked her world.
How do you know you definitely rocked her world?

She asks if we can hang out again today. I said okay. No specific or firm plans. Texted her when I got off work, asked what time she’ll be ready by.
Oh man bro. Don’t just say “Okay.” Follow up, where and when.

She responds but doesn’t answer the question. So then I asked her straight up if she still wants to meet up. She responds again but avoids answering the question. Why can’t she just say yes or no??? Did I screw something up there?
What did she say?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Silence and distance dude. Dont reward bad behavior by giving her any more attention.
After a bit she will ask why you havent called and texted. Just tell her that your time is valuable and when you ask a specific question you deserve a specific answer and if not, time to move on.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playing games = distance and silence forever until she reaches out IN A FLIRTING WAY.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess you didn’t rock her world like you thought, otherwise she would do a fair amount of work here too rather than so elusive.

But yea like @sph21 said. Be more decisive and be the man with the plan straight away. Streamline the whole process