Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A friend in need... Indeed?

Duster11

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is absolutely nothing special about the support you gave her. If you didn't do it, someone else would have.

You did something nice for her. That's great! Now you can move on. You are not a slave to her because you did something nice for her.
No. There isn’t.

It isn’t immoral. You have the right to communicate, or not communicate, with anybody you want.
Needed to hear this. Appreciate it!

Last edited:

Duster11

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your situation, you feel "obligated" to be in a relationship with her and it's fine. But the real question you have to answer is - what type of relationship are you looking for with this woman. If you want to be friends forever, it will workout perfectly until she marries/loves someone that is not you and your forever friendship is doomed to end.
Agreed. This has been on my mind for quite a long time. She would eventually fall in love with someone else and, naturally, leave for the “man of her dreams”.
Honestly, like every other guy, thinking she is the “one” set my mind on a spin. This does not seem the case right now. Just the white knight trying to take control.

If you are looking for any relationship that is beyond friendship it doesn't work and you'll have to move on. This is obvious because you've made the (mind) frame of friendship so strong (for the girl) nurturing the frame for 10 years, it's impossible for her to come out of that frame man.
On the contrary, I know a couple who were “best friends” for years until they started dating. I asked the guy what exactly happened and he replied that even though they were close, they just were never close enough. Nice guy turning alpha, getting into shape, keeping himself busy... You know how this goes. I will not compare this situation with mine due to the difference in dynamics.

you'll have to move on because this option is not an option.
Agreed

Hope this helps.
And help it did. Thank you!

Duster11

Don Juan
Reaction score
with that in mind, we come for why waste time, resource, patience on a woman who will not open her legs for you? don't matter waht you belive you are doing, only she think you are her girlfriend, that is not a nice position for you mind, even worse when you know you are a white knight, but do nothing to change.
Haha why waste time on a woman will not open her legs for me... Golden rule to abide with.
I am not going to ask “how” I should change the mind frame of my friend because being the “girlfriend” has already been in motion.

a woman yells in the middle of street she want to fuc*, men will pop from hell to do her, and will even organize a line she will do everyone.
a guy yells in the middle of street he want to fuc*, he will be lucky if 2 gay men show up
This made my day!

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a woman yells in the middle of street she want to fuc*, men will pop from hell to do her, and will even organize a line she will do everyone.
a guy yells in the middle of street he want to fuc*, he will be lucky if 2 gay men show up
There's a Personals section in Fet where people express interest in 3-somes. There is also a "sticky" message at the top, with the title: "Straight single d*ck is abundant and low value". Harsh words, but true.