Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

52...have baby with partner?

nzrod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi gentlemen
I have just turned 52 and my 45.5 year old Asian girlfriend wants to have a baby. We live together. She had two miscarriages when she was married 8 years ago...and is childless. She was devastated and still wants a kid (marriage ended as he cheated).

I feel if I dont, the relationship might not last. She may a) subconsciously resent me for all time or b) subconsciously seek a man who will, while being with me. I dont think she will consciously do a or b as she is very Christian with clear morals but she is also a human ...so subconsciously she may.

If I have a kid I will be about 71 when the child is 18.

What are your thoughts please?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi gentlemen
I have just turned 52 and my 45.5 year old Asian girlfriend wants to have a baby. We live together. She had two miscarriages when she was married 8 years ago...and is childless. She was devastated and still wants a kid (marriage ended as he cheated).

I feel if I dont, the relationship might not last. She may a) subconsciously resent me for all time or b) subconsciously seek a man who will, while being with me. I dont think she will consciously do a or b as she is very Christian with clear morals but she is also a human ...so subconsciously she may.

If I have a kid I will be about 71 when the child is 18.

What are your thoughts please?
Let her go. Everyone else here will say the same thing.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in my late 30's now, and I still want to have kids. My concern is that your girlfriend is 45.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she's probably got like half a dozen eggs left at that age. I often
see this on Bumble, rough looking, post wall women 45+ who have selected
'haven't decided yet' on the children category. I think Mother Nature may have
made that decision for you my dear, in more ways than one.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
She's delusional bro, the probability of the kids having problems "IF" she can get pregnant is too damn high, and then you'll be old when the kid is 18

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Definitely do Amniocentesis and discuss it before knocking her up, if she’s not preggo in a month get ready shell out 10k plus for invitro.

I'm in my late 30's now, and I still want to have kids. My concern is that your girlfriend is 45.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely do Amniocentesis and discuss it before knocking her up, if she’s not preggo in a month get ready shell out 10k plus for invitro.
Are you talking about me or OP?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoever is thinking about knocking up a woman that’s 35+
I think I'm still pretty potent. On my father's side of my family I have cousins in their late 40's knocking up women.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Amniocentesis is about making sure that the developing fetus does not have any genetic disorders and being able to terminate the pregnancy if you choose to or prepare for the arrival of a special needs child.

This is a REQUIREMENT for 35+ maternal age, as the reality is that the incidence of problems like this goes through the roof at that point.

I think I'm still pretty potent. On my father's side of my family I have cousins in their late 40's knocking up women.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amniocentesis is about making sure that the developing fetus does not have any genetic disorders and being able to terminate the pregnancy if you choose to or prepare for the arrival of a special needs child.

This is a REQUIREMENT for 35+ maternal age.
Oh I don't touch women over the age of 27 with a nine foot pole.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you see stuff like this you just have to laugh... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 47 and trying for a baby with
this green card seeker. Fool me once and all that....

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I’m not against having kids at any age, never have kids just to save a relationship. Because if and when that relationship ends, the poor kid will get some of your resentment. It’s fvcked up

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is too old. Already had two miscarriages, if she gets pregnant this will likely end in devastation as well or the kid will be retarded. It's high risk.

If all you are is a baby maker for her, then I guess you can find out for sure.

I had one that wanted marriage from me. I knew it was to secure resources. I told her to hit the road. No big deal. You can always get more women.