Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

40 yo asking about marriage. Only reply if you are 35+ yo

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask you the most important question that I know of.

When you look at marriage, do you have that vision where there is team work and working together? How you answer will tell me everything I need to know about you.
I dunno.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Understood. Well look at it and see what the reason is.
Marriage does not equal monogamy. Marriage will not commit a woman to you. So if you are doing it for that reason, then you aren’t aware of the world.

If you do think that there will be team work and working together due to being married...it’s not true and your vision of marriage is slanted by social conditioning.

The only purpose of marriage, is for having children and raising them if you look at it in a traditional way.

The purpose of a man being married is for a woman to bear him children. Yet in modern think, he rarely owns them. Meaning that he is saddled with the responsibility (financial) but the woman retains ownership by default.

You might want to figure out “why” you want to be married and be honest with yourself about those reasons.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Menopause aint no joke. They get more controlling when the sexual function is reduced. I think control is used for pleasure. Many also cant even decide to please their man orally when the sex drive died with menopause. They see no use. So less agreeable, more testosterone, no sex drive and more controlling. God...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres no rush to marriage. You can put a ring on her finger if shes been a loyal and committed woman for some years but take your time in marriage. Theres no race. There are a few states with favorable divorce laws. Consider them. Are her friends married? Are they cheating? What about her parents? Does she spend money, time and energy on you? How does she add to your life?
Well said

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Need a baby or don't need a baby?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, put up your troll radar here.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you even lift bro?
Any of you who replied dating a chick under 25? if no then i wont care reading all the replies.
25 is a bit old. Not saying i won't do it. I sm saying hotter are turning 18 19 20 21. Another plate is 23. A few more in rotation.

I seriously don't bother with anything over 27 if not black out drunk and she's giving me a throater or the butt.

Women age like break and milk.

lifewobluelenses

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, under no circumstances should you do that unless you atleast get a prenup.. But even then id not do it, if you do she has won, she "owns" you and thst is not good, if you dont the hamster will keep on running if you do there is no need for the hamster to run

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you plan on having kids, then yes, get married. If you guys have the same goals in life, then yes, get married. Before you do, make double triple sure that she feels "right" in your heart. By that I mean no red flags, she makes you and others around her smile and most importantly, she makes you a better person.

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The stupid is strong in this OP...

Answer this - what does a man gain in marriage that he does not already have?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 40 yo, financially stable, mastered game, and have a gf (31 yo). Should I marry her? Do not reply with irrelevant answers.
I am a newby on this. But have a larger age gap than you suggest and definitely over 35... and married for long.

Whatever is your power balance with the girl now, marriage will change it at least for the reason that it is harder to walk away. If your close in balance, marriage can swing the power a little to the girl and possible over you. If you mastered game, you already know what that will mean.

If your really strong and the balance is far in favor of you now, then its just a question of if it will be fun or more fun for you. If you want your own family, it is the way and now is the time. If that is something you want then that is what it is. There is nothing in the world like holding your own child. You would need to double down then, and become not just mastered, but super mastered... because it will get harder.