Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

40 yo asking about marriage. Only reply if you are 35+ yo

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 40 yo, financially stable, mastered game, and have a gf (31 yo). Should I marry her? Do not reply with irrelevant answers.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 40 yo, financially stable, mastered game, and have a gf (31 yo). Should I marry her? Do not reply with irrelevant answers.
Theres no rush to marriage. You can put a ring on her finger if shes been a loyal and committed woman for some years but take your time in marriage. Theres no race. There are a few states with favorable divorce laws. Consider them. Are her friends married? Are they cheating? What about her parents? Does she spend money, time and energy on you? How does she add to your life?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I marry her? Do not reply with irrelevant answers.
Maybe you should start by not asking irrelevant questions.

What are her measurements?

Is her mom fat?

What's her FICO?

What's her body count?

What's your body count?

What's her education?

What is her social circle like?

How many divorces in her social circle? In her family?

Does she love Jesus?

Do you love Jesus?

Do you share a Netflix account?

Do you check each other's emails?

Would she help you bury a body?

What if the body was her mother?

Would she give you a liver?

Would you give her a liver?

Does she like cats?

Do you like cats?

If she was blind, would you give her one of your eyes?

If she lost both arms and legs, would you carry her around or leave her on the side of the road?

If you lost all your money, and lost both arms and legs, would she work three jobs and still support you?

Would she still work to sexually satisfy you if you were broke and limbless?

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should start by not asking irrelevant questions.

What are her measurements?

Is her mom fat?

What's her FICO?

What's her body count?

What's your body count?

What's her education?

What is her social circle like?

How many divorces in her social circle? In her family?

Does she love Jesus?

Do you love Jesus?

Do you share a Netflix account?

Do you check each other's emails?

Would she help you bury a body?

What if the body was her mother?

Would she give you a liver?

Would you give her a liver?

Does she like cats?

Do you like cats?

If she was blind, would you give her one of your eyes?

If she lost both arms and legs, would you carry her around or leave her on the side of the road?

If you lost all your money, and lost both arms and legs, would she work three jobs and still support you?

Would she still work to sexually satisfy you if you were broke and limbless?
This guy gets it, All of this is actually very relevant.

You didn't give enough facts about your situation for someone to give an objective answer.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marry only if you want the government in your bed. Because, they fukk you too.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marry only if you want the government in your bed. Because, they fukk you too.
nah don't need marriage anymore anything more tehn 5 years together with her is enough to try to fuc|, you up on that, check your laws about it, in some only dating for 5 years with people knowing you was together is enough in some you need to live together for a certain number of years, hell in some place the years also difers so check it up

will not answer irrelevant answers, but make one irrelevant question

if you mastered game and is financially stable, why the ****ing hell you want to marry a 31 Y.o? try to find a 21 and have fun

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, the first question is she pushing for marriage? Even if she isn't it is still a bad idea. One thing that is the most attractive to a woman is a man who has options and plus also it scares the living **** out of them. I'm 48. Never married and no kids. Keep your options. I just turned 48 in April and I'm in the best shape of my life. I focus on me. Work, business, hobbies and into self-care more than ever now. This rubs on and other women notice. We are high priced free agents and they are the Montreal Expos who had to get rid off all their top players after the baseball strike in 1994. We are the prize. They are the baseball club that went under and then moved to Washington. Keep your options.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why?

According to the National Center for Health Statistics, about 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce, and about 80 percent of the divorces are initiated by women. That 50 percent is often quoted and it is probably on the high side, but it is illuminating that 80 percent of the divorces are filed by the wife.

do you want to bring the state into your LTR?

Your being financially stable is enough reason not to marry.

If you "mastered" game, you wouldn't be posting about marrying a 31 yr old. You would have been busy swimming in *****, top form SMV 18-23. Not baby rabies. Epiphany phase.

After a decade +/- of cold approach pickup, i sure as ****kkk haven't mastered game. Rsd Tyler after what 2 decades wouldn't dare suggest such foolish sentiments.

Good luck either way. Given the prevalence of cucking and divorce rape, don't do it.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Who are you to tell us not to reply with irrelevant answers?

Get us a reason to care, then we won’t.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any of you who replied dating a chick under 25? if no then i wont care reading all the replies.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Too little background info to give a proper opinion on ur question OP.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Let me ask you the most important question that I know of.

When you look at marriage, do you have that vision where there is team work and working together? How you answer will tell me everything I need to know about you.