Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

37 years old, game and self-improvement aware... THEORY but not PRACTICE

PUSHUP

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I've been reading game and masculine self-improvement stuff for years. I've got the online business, spent three years travelling the world, got a strong body from working out, and a good library of solid books...

I read and experimented with some game back in 2007, met a great girl and in a hurry got married a short while later.

Now in 2015, the desire is gone from the relationship and I'm looking to get back into the game. Still living with wifey but want to put on my training wheels and see how the world looks now I'm 37 and with a head full of grey hair!

I live in a country where I don't speak the language beyond 'hello' and 'thank you' so that adds to the difficulties a little.

I read a The Rational Male over Christmas and decided its time to actually reach out to the guys here to help grow a bit of backbone in this area of life.

Will be studying the DJ Bible next and putting it in to practice. I'll let you know how I get on, and sending you salutations from Prague in the Czech Republic!

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I've been reading game and masculine self-improvement stuff for years. I've got the online business, spent three years travelling the world, got a strong body from working out, and a good library of solid books...

I read and experimented with some game back in 2007, met a great girl and in a hurry got married a short while later.

Now in 2015, the desire is gone from the relationship and I'm looking to get back into the game. Still living with wifey but want to put on my training wheels and see how the world looks now I'm 37 and with a head full of grey hair!

I live in a country where I don't speak the language beyond 'hello' and 'thank you' so that adds to the difficulties a little.

I read a The Rational Male over Christmas and decided its time to actually reach out to the guys here to help grow a bit of backbone in this area of life.

Will be studying the DJ Bible next and putting it in to practice. I'll let you know how I get on, and sending you salutations from Prague in the Czech Republic!
Your wife a native? Take Czech lessons.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always encourage fields reports from guys over 30 as we share experience .
Czech women are very nice compared to here in north america , I think if you learn some language you will be able to get women.
Keep us posted