21 Convention

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like this may be what happened:

Johnson approached Rollo a few years ago and convinced him that he wanted to steer the convention toward Red Pill speakers and content. Rollo believed he was sincere, so he helped him by bringing in speakers and providing guidance/direction.

A few years down the road, for whatever reason (probably ego and money) Johnson decided to take the content and direction toward a more purple pill message. As proof, just look at Bruno & this Alexander Cortes guy... seriously? And Rollo was probably vocal about staying on point with a red pill message and speakers. So Johnson & his sycophant boys conspired to dump Rollo.

It looks to me like Rollo even spoke to this before the shiz hit the fan:

I went to the first 21 con that Rollo helped Johnson put together. He did not strike me as a natural speaker when he presented. I spoke with him a few times, he was thoughtful and he chose his words carefully. He’s more the intellect type than a Tony Robbins type motivator. I also believe that he hasn’t come out with guns blazing about all this BS because it’s just not his style. I think he’s of the mind that the truth will eventually be clear to all.

-Augustus-
That's what he says. That it wil be clear in the coming months.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first saw Rollo Tomassi's name appear on Sosuave, I'd assumed that he was Black, because I grew up watching (eh, I guess in my early teens) Sandford n' Son and there was a Rollo on that show. I had pictured Rollo Tomassi as a Wilt Chamberlain type figure, honest to God. I saw ya'll talking about him and the buzz was about him off-site. I never checked him out until I saw a vid of him on 21 convention. I then envisioned him as a sort of Zan Perrion.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Update: some of those that are on Anthony Dream Johnson's side have been bashing Red Pill men. It clear they wanted to build their brand off red pill, then dump all over it.
Seems The Wet Dream Johnson is now a co-host. They also have TFM's former host Blob Smith and George "The Sultan of Sh!t" Bruno on Red Man and Red Line. It's getting bottom barrel now. For the record, I liked Bruno until he attacked Rollo. You'd think a 60 year old grandpa would act more like an adult. I like had Donavan doesn't take sides.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Who wants to pay 2k if they can't ride the Red Pill Rollocoaster?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently there is some drama going on in The Red Man Group youtube channel. Suddenly Rollo Tomassi isn't going to the convention. Apparently Rollo Tomassi and Richard Cooper are no longer part of the group. No clue what happened. I don't worry myself over such things too much.

Made me curious. Has anyone here gone to one of these conventions? Was it any good? Seems like I can get all the info I need on here, books, videos, and other forums.
I don't know if they still do it, but they used to promote Objectivism.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo shared this screenshot on Twitter. So they accuse Rollo of doxxing their location in October 2018. Offer him the leading position of RMG in March 2029. Then kick him out May 2019 for an issue they brought back up. Yeah, they are liars. I knew it. I never liked any of them. AJAC gives sh1t fitness advice. George Bruno is a blue pill joke. ADJ is a con artist. Andrew Tate (aka Mr Plenty and former champion kickboxer) is a scammer selling his PHD course for 279 euros. He makes his money off camgirls.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
think this last screenshot from Rollo really says alot....

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They have released two hit piece videos attacking him some more today. He needs to go all in. End it Rollo!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I take it that Rollo is still dragging his feet?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take it that Rollo is still dragging his feet?
Yep, he did release the above screenshot showing ADJ was offering for him to be CEO of Redman Group. That puts context on his email in the 2nd video where they try make it look like he was trying to take over. He needs to confront this head on in my opinion. I know he is passive, but come on now.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, he did release the above screenshot showing ADJ was offering for him to be CEO of Redman Group. That puts context on his email in the 2nd video where they try make it look like he was trying to take over. He needs to confront this head on in my opinion. I know he is passive, but come on now.
Being passive is okay, there's greatness in it.

Masculinity on the other hand is a learned trait, with assertiveness being a component.

In this case he lacks assertiveness.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rational Male is still quite a good book imo on it's own merits.
What EXACTLY is in that book that you find valuable?

Is it skills you couldn't learn anywhere else?

Is it red pill ideas? If so, how, EXACTLY do those red pill ideas HELP you?

What differences in your behaviors have those red pill ideas affected?

What can you do NOW that you couldn't do BEFORE you read that book?

Do you make more money?

Live a healthier life?

Have more sex?

Or is the your life more or less the same, and the only thing that has changed as HOW you define the world you live in?

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember you! We were into the Polish girls. Still think they've got the best girl game btw. How you been getting on mate?
Good mate, you gave me good tips back then.

How do you see all this 21 Con controversy?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Rollo pretty much says they are in it for money in a passive aggressive way here.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently there is some drama going on in The Red Man Group youtube channel. Suddenly Rollo Tomassi isn't going to the convention. Apparently Rollo Tomassi and Richard Cooper are no longer part of the group. No clue what happened. I don't worry myself over such things too much.

Made me curious. Has anyone here gone to one of these conventions? Was it any good? Seems like I can get all the info I need on here, books, videos, and other forums.
Rollo has lawyered up;

-Augustus-

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Wasted, much damage has been done with his earlier inaction.