Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

21 Convention

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t watch their crap but from what I’ve put together, yes. Trumped.
But again there is plausible deniability, which IS evidence to me.
Rollo being naive, isn’t using plausible deniability so my full deck of cards are on him.

There will be plenty of stooges that will buy most anything coming from 21 of course, but Rollo has the power of positioning. It’s a sound upper hand if he figures out how to use it and doesn’t go into a shell.

Rollo has actual, factual, production and contribution. Three books.
Those little boys capitalizing have words.
Too bad Rollo doesn't have the instincts of a shark.

He could have easily turned this around.

He's on the defensive from what's posted here.

I guess he'll learn from this and would be better poised to handle one the next time.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Too bad Rollo doesn't have the instincts of a shark.

He could have easily turned this around.

He's on the defensive from what's posted here.

I guess he'll learn from this and would be better poised to handle one the next time.
He is being convinced that he has the lower hand. It's a poker bluff. Good men produce something valuable and the little termites come in to clean up. The truth is, he doesn't need them and can restart and build an even bigger organization than ever.

He could destroy them and have them in pieces with a couple of writings made public. Then strip it down to producers and make it rock.
Maybe you're right and this is a valuable lesson to him.
The problem with being a leader is you can NEVER, not lead. Letting non producers run the show is a really bad move. Base all decisions on actual production.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
@Epic Days, agree 100%. I am just surprised that Rich "the d!ck" Cooper has not come out to support Rollo. After all, Rollo and him seemed like brothers. Also surprised that this little shrimp, Steve "the dean" Williams and George "The Sultan of Sh!t" Bruno attacked Rollo. Both are complete scum.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'm completely in the dark on who's who, I haven't even read the Rational Male, saw a YouTube vid of his but its too long winded to keep me glued haha

But since many here vouched for him and his work then one must assume he's a solid guy and plus the fact that he's a member here then he does deserve moral support.

So I take it he's innocent of all charges and was mostly trump up by 21 ?
Rollo doesn't seem, at least in public, to be an aggressor or a person who attacks others. It's just not his style. He's more of a person who seems to sit back and plan his attacks in private. A man behind the man if you will. Just my observation.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A man behind the man if you will.
There's a time for that and there's also a time for outward aggression.

A man must be able to switch his duality on as and when it's needed.

He has to take the lead and not be a passive passenger if he wants to come out top, and if he's serious about empowering men because if he doesn't then his voice will become smaller within the manosphere.

Which will then defeat the whole purpose of him being in it.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anthony Dream Johnson has started calling Rollo a traitor and liar directly on Twitter. He's risking a defamation lawsuit at this point. Rollo should consult a lawyer.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Anthony Dream Johnson has started calling Rollo a traitor and liar directly on Twitter. He's risking a defamation lawsuit at this point. Rollo should consult a lawyer.
Wasn't it ADJ himself who said he won't be revealing anything about the reasons why they parted company?

No need to consult a lawyer, looks wimpy and desperate.

@Rollo Tomassi, show no mercy until they fall, only then offer them some face saving way out.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't it ADJ himself who said he won't be revealing anything about the reasons why they parted company?

@Rollo Tomassi, show no mercy until they fall, only then offer them some face saving way out.
He's pretty much got everyone else on attack for him.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's pretty much got everyone else on attack for him.

Yeah, rethought the lawyer thing. You are correct.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd never heard of this guy before this episode with Rollo, but I just looked at his Twitter and he seems like a real drama queen.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'd never heard of this guy before this episode with Rollo, but I just looked at his Twitter and he seems like a real drama queen.
I guess that's why the wife resorted to prostitution, she just couldn't stand the thought that the man she married was actually a woman dressed in a man meat suit.

She ended up deluded and turned "BPD".

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I guess that's why the wife resorted to prostitution, she just couldn't stand the thought that the man she married was actually a woman dressed in a man meat suit.

She ended up deluded and turned "BPD".
Lol
BPD = a female strategy to annihilate a feminine man.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
You'd think with all the poon pulling knowledge the 21 convention would be packed with 21 year old babes. Instead it's a sausage fest of old men. Go figure.

I'm wondering if Rollo will pass the 21 con rmg shhit test with flying colors.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
who do you like?
I listen to Greg Adams now and then when driving. I’ve listened to a few of the 33 secrets red pill videos. I skip the pick up ones.
He has a real good grasp of female nature. One of the best in my opinion. He has a good grasp of the very nature of women and the imperative.

There’s a few guys on here who understand it very well. All this pick up stuff should come after a man has unplugged but some of these guys are just too needy for pvssy. Like it’s the holy grail.

Eventually they will get cucked and then beat down like a little b!tch. Mangled by a 120 lbs really scary skirt.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I listen to Greg Adams now and then when driving. I’ve listened to a few of the 33 secrets red pill videos. I skip the pick up ones.
He has a real good grasp of female nature. One of the best in my opinion. He has a good grasp of the very nature of women and the imperative.

There’s a few guys on here who understand it very well. All this pick up stuff should come after a man has unplugged but some of these guys are just too needy for pvssy. Like it’s the holy grail.

Eventually they will get cucked and then beat down like a little b!tch. Mangled by a 120 lbs really scary skirt.
Yes. Greg Adams is my negro. Love that dude. Shout out to the coach game.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: some of those that are on Anthony Dream Johnson's side have been bashing Red Pill men. It clear they wanted to build their brand off red pill, then dump all over it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Update: some of those that are on Anthony Dream Johnson's side have been bashing Red Pill men. It clear they wanted to build their brand off red pill, then dump all over it.
I too have a problem with red pill men as espoused by many in the manosphere, more so in Sosuave.

The over emphasis to woman and women, and yet more women is just playing into the feminine imperative.

All of it will inadvertently lead them all (let's say a good 90%) to be supplicating towards women as they mold themselves to suit more women.

They exercise not because of good health but because they want to look pretty.

They dress up not because it exudes their personality that oozes power but to look pretty to women.

Then they go online on Tinder to pander to the whims and fancies of women by parading around like cattle to the slaughter, trying to look pretty.

There's of course more but those above examples are cringe worthy when it's done for women and its encouraged by women, (who are clapping their hands).

The Red Pill should be focused on you as a man and then with ur presence to lure women into ur orbit.