21 Convention

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm generally lazy to talk to Indians, you guys can talk a man to death with all the created dramas.

Sometimes I wonder if its cultural or a defective gene.
How do you know he's Indian?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not obvious?

I'm surprised that you don't know.

It's likely he's a tamil, they talk the most and have the most dramas in the entire universe.
No, I'm ignorant. I've dated some Indian women in America but that's it. But I think anyone can talk a lot and be dramatic.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently there is some drama going on in The Red Man Group youtube channel. Suddenly Rollo Tomassi isn't going to the convention. Apparently Rollo Tomassi and Richard Cooper are no longer part of the group. No clue what happened. I don't worry myself over such things too much.

Made me curious. Has anyone here gone to one of these conventions? Was it any good? Seems like I can get all the info I need on here, books, videos, and other forums.
They defamed Rollo check out his blog and his twitter accont

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
2 questions guys

1)Is The 21 Con-vention Amway for men? Because they keep trying to rip off mouth breathers by peddling their red pill pheromone soap that only increases the stench of the Manuresphere instead of washing it off.

2) Is Trollo LMFAOmassi actually passing his wife's shiit tests or just breaking wind in the faces of his flock with over-complicated, obsessive, neurotic, pseudo-science, bafflegarble bullshiittery?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a stream coming tomorrow. I'll probably listen to a bit of the recording at some point just to see what it's about.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You saved the day Spaz! Grabbing onto Rollo's right nut like that has now balanced it out.
So what do you have against Tomassi?

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 questions guys

1)Is The 21 Con-vention Amway for men? Because they keep trying to rip off mouth breathers by peddling their red pill pheromone soap that only increases the stench of the Manuresphere instead of washing it off.

2) Is Trollo LMFAOmassi actually passing his wife's shiit tests or just breaking wind in the faces of his flock with over-complicated, obsessive, neurotic, pseudo-science, bafflegarble bullshiittery?
And look at that. You finally got banned lady. Well, at least from that account.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
President of the manosphere now lol
Can ADJ actualy be a TRANS ?
His emotionally charged drive for attention and validation is women like.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing really was just bored and trolling. He's a pretty insightful fella actually.
All that because you were bored?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like a woman...
Lol displacement from liking a ****ty football team?

You can question his work but don't diss the man.

The man deserves some praise for putting in the effort to raise up and motivate other men.

I heard he doesn't make money out of it and has his own job, that's admirable.
I wasn't dissing Rollo I was dissing the nut huggers on this thread. Smiling that I got a rise out of several of you ;)

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol displacement from liking a ****ty football team?

I wasn't dissing Rollo I was dissing the nut huggers on this thread. Smiling that I got a rise out of several of you ;)
Just like a woman