Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

20years old no girlfriend what to do?

jiggolo71

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys im kinda getting frustrated now i hope you can help me a bit.
Me :
Im 20 i wear expensive designer clothes i have money bcs of my job as a tennis coach im 185 cm 74kg and i take care of myself alot. This was so you have a roughly picture of me. I sometimes go to clubs or bars just like today i look for indicators of interest approach but still dont get their number/snaps. The first thing I know to change is my physicue im athletic but i could get more muscular. Many people tell me that I look good and I present my self very confident but im not so much. The only time I can say I was honest very confident was when I had a relationship with a beautiful girl but its over since about a year. What is your advice you can give me to get finally more girls?

Greets

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try swap-apps and OLD. You sound like you would do alright on there.

Serenity

Reaction score
Your expensive clothes and good looks is just enough to not be rejected on the basis of bad looks, it's not enough by itself to interest women though. Your lack of confidence is likely the main issue, by your description you look good enough and focusing your efforts trying to improve exterior looks will probably have poor return.

Your looks won't matter if your personality is as dry as a cracker. Women like interacting with men who stand out, who can surprise them and are not behaving as predictably as 99% of other men who approach at clubs or bars. I've studied how men approach in certain settings and most guys follow the same recipe, even I can predict their 5 next moves and see the women bored out of their minds with it.

Having confidence helps make it psychologically easier for you to step outside of this box, but it's not a requirement. Just don't do the typical routine, be creative and just do it even if you think it's too crazy to work. The alternative is almost guaranteed failure anyways, so might as well try a crazy approach you've never done before.

I'm making a guess that you look good, but interacting with you is boring and that's why they're not interested in you.

jiggolo71

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your expensive clothes and good looks is just enough to not be rejected on the basis of bad looks, it's not enough by itself to interest women though. Your lack of confidence is likely the main issue, by your description you look good enough and focusing your efforts trying to improve exterior looks will probably have poor return.

Your looks won't matter if your personality is as dry as a cracker. Women like interacting with men who stand out, who can surprise them and are not behaving as predictably as 99% of other men who approach at clubs or bars. I've studied how men approach in certain settings and most guys follow the same recipe, even I can predict their 5 next moves and see the women bored out of their minds with it.

Having confidence helps make it psychologically easier for you to step outside of this box, but it's not a requirement. Just don't do the typical routine, be creative and just do it even if you think it's too crazy to work. The alternative is almost guaranteed failure anyways, so might as well try a crazy approach you've never done before.

I'm making a guess that you look good, but interacting with you is boring and that's why they're not interested in you.
thank you so much brother do you have any little advice how to change my intereaction with girls?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't make women the focus. Women are a compliment to whatever you want to do in life, the women are there for the ride. Think about who you want to be in five to ten years.

Serenity

Reaction score
thank you so much brother do you have any little advice how to change my intereaction with girls?
Don't worry about failure, expect it and have fun regardless. Sometimes a woman may express dislike for your approach, this will never stop happening no matter what you do, just leave and find someone else.

Don't let them affect you, they don't define your confidence or really anything about you. It's just a game, play it, fvck around and see what happens. Then you will know for sure what works and what doesn't. Get a crazy idea on the spot? Try it, don't let your doubts kill your creativity, it's exactly what you need to do.

Never try to impress a woman, if there's not a seed of interest shortly after you approached and talked to her then there's nothing you can do to change that. Save yourself the time and find another woman, keep doing it until you find the woman who you think is fun to interact with. If she finds you fun to interact with then there's potential for exciting things to happen, just keep up the good vibes.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me :
Im 20 i wear expensive designer clothes i have money bcs of my job as a tennis coach im 185 cm 74kg and i take care of myself alot. This was so you have a roughly picture of me. I sometimes go to clubs or bars just like today i look for indicators of interest approach but still dont get their number/snaps. The first thing I know to change is my physicue im athletic but i could get more muscular. Many people tell me that I look good and I present my self very confident but im not so much. The only time I can say I was honest very confident was when I had a relationship with a beautiful girl but its over since about a year. What is your advice you can give me to get finally more girls?

Greets
If you're still in school or college, join more social groups. You'll find friends that will introduce you to their friend circle so your pool is wider.
That way you'll meet more girls

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t have a gf until I was 25/26

Focus on yourself, your body (gym and healthy eating) and set yourself up career wise.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me :

Greets
You need to be sarging at parties and when you figure that venue out you can move to others. You can’t get into a bar consistently or else I would say learn there and you’d be miles above on the college party scene.

The single most important thing you can do, humbly speaking, is to have a crew of guys and a couple girls that hang and fvck you guys once in awhile that you go out with. When you roll into the party you are in your own frame. You are the funny, confident group that looks good but you’re not overly dressed because otherwise you’re going to be dissociating yourself from your target demographic (see below). You better be able to constantly put kids on jets to the Maldives or throwing parties in the city if you’re going to run that angle.

What you’re super over emphasizing is your first impression. Your time spent on the things above is going to yield you a glance or maybe a hello and there’s no substance being alluded here of which to speak that is going to seduce, persuade and carry a conversation on with a target.

IMO, in school, the stylistic way to play your particular edge, which seems to be rich kid that actually takes care of himself and knows how to have a good time, would be to slim down a lot of the designer clothes down to a nice backward hat, a good pair of jeans, nice but not overly expensive but emphasis on comfortable sweatshirt, watch or a bracelet and sneakers. If you dress too nice, one you’re going to be a fish out of water, you won’t relate to your demographic. Secondly if not, you’re pointing a massive target on your back to potentially get played for all sorts of expensive gifts.

you can - and WILL- clean up. Your opportunity set will never be as good as it is now to easy high quality ass and your testosterone is going to only decrease. Good luck.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you need to do is thank god you haven't got a s*** pregnant or contracted a STD