"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

“I have a boyfriend” part 1 million and 1

WitnessGR

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2016
Messages
66
Reaction score
74
Hi Sosuave,

Mixed signals, trying to decipher.


I met a girl I used to know at her work, the likes of whom I haven’t seen in probably 10yrs.

We caught up over the course of a month or two just casually chatting or whatever. I asked her out and she said she has a boyfriend, it goes like so:

Me: I’ve been wonderin, are you single? I want to take you out sometime

Her: uhh.. I have a boyfriend

Her: (slight pause) but we can still go out sometime if you want

Me: Alright, lets do it (told her possible Days of availaiblity)

Passed her my phone and she put her number in
...

I personally think this is a go still, kind of caught me off guard because she never mentioned her bf in conversation and no mention on social.

curious to know other men’s perspective on this case. Going to go to my “follow up appointment” and take it from there

Thanks

WGR
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

FJA

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
75
Age
49
Location
Netherlands
Get a drink with her, no expectations, flirt with her, with a little bit of touching (and look her in the eyes sometimes, works perfect) and see how she reacts, if she stay´s cold, than she maybe only wants you to be her friend, without intimacy. If she also starts flirting, or becomes ¨lovely shy¨, she´s maybe not happy with her boyfriend or she is open for a second love. In both cases I would hold back a little, let her challenge you the most, you challenge less. Why: don´t harm her situation, since it can lead to many problems for you (and her.....).
 
Last edited:

WitnessGR

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2016
Messages
66
Reaction score
74
Get a drink with her, no expectations, flirt with her, with a little bit of touching (and look her in the eyes sometimes, works perfect) and see how she reacts, if she stay´s cold, than she maybe only wants you to be her friend, without intimacy. If she also starts flirting, or becomes ¨lovely shy¨, she´s maybe not happy with her boyfriend or she is open for a second love. In both cases I would hold back a little, let her challenge you the most, you challenge less. Why: don´t harm her situation, since it can lead to many problems for you (and her.....).


Yeah, I plan to do basically this, and my thoughts are in line with what you’re thinking. She was pretty warm and receptive the whole time so I imagine it will be more of the same. Never looking for a friends thing. If I get that vibe, then I unsubscribe.
 
Last edited:

FJA

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
75
Age
49
Location
Netherlands
Yeah, I plan to do basically this, and my thoughts are in line with what you’re thinking. She was pretty warm and receptive the whole time so I imagine it will be more of the same. Never looking for a friends thing. If I get that vibe, then I unsubscribe.
Than I unsubscribe :rofl::rofl::rofl:, perfect! If a girls says we can be friends, just friends, you can say, with a girl I never ever can be friends only......(and don´t say more, she will react like ¨what do you mean?¨, just smile and say ¨no comment¨, again with a smile, she will know what you mean.....). She will or escalate, later in most cases (anti-slut-defence), or doesn´t contact you again anymore, both are perfectly fine, since you will get good fun, or you don´t waste your time/energy/money.

The answer to her question ¨what do you want (from me)?¨ is: nothing for now, let´s see how things go (or something like that)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

WitnessGR

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2016
Messages
66
Reaction score
74
The red flag because of this: big chance that she will do it again, when you both are a couple, there are types of girls who are always looking for someone ¨better¨
Id say she is a HB 7.5.

Honestly there’s only so much trading up you can do if you’re not a Super top tier woman.

a previous gf I had for awhile said that she had a boyfriend. I told her that “everyone has a bf... I even have one!”

got a good laugh out of that one, but people change their minds all the time.

I see it as a type of buyers remorse, yeah, you bought it. Now take it back to the store and get the one you actually wanted.
 
  • Like
Reactions: FJA

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
I personally like the old pua line on this. I like salad. And when they give you the WTF look. Oh sorry I thought we were talking about sh1t that doesn't matter.

And I would never ask if she is single I would just mention a fun thing and say hey we should do that. Let her decide if she is feeling single or not because everything is just a feeling.
 

WitnessGR

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2016
Messages
66
Reaction score
74
I personally like the old pua line on this. I like salad. And when they give you the WTF look. Oh sorry I thought we were talking about sh1t that doesn't matter.

And I would never ask if she is single I would just mention a fun thing and say hey we should do that. Let her decide if she is feeling single or not because everything is just a feeling.

I agree, with the asking if single part. I realized the error pretty much right after I said it. Im not sure If I would ever use that pua line personally, my normal response to the girlfriend thing is "I don't really know anything about that"

or if i've said something which I usually say to girls before hand is that I am not a good listener. so something like " well.... I already told you that I dont really listen lol"

that has worked out pretty well so far.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Man, tell you the truth younger me would have been like “Yea! She got a boyfriend, screw they guy I’m gonna bang her anyway!”

but after a little life experience man dudes are crazy.. all he has to do is suspect she’s cheating follow her to the date and now you got a fight or worse on your hands.
So in 2020 I say leave chicks with boyfriends alone.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Man, tell you the truth younger me would have been like “Yea! She got a boyfriend, screw they guy I’m gonna bang her anyway!”

but after a little life experience man dudes are crazy.. all he has to do is suspect she’s cheating follow her to the date and now you got a fight or worse on your hands.
So in 2020 I say leave chicks with boyfriends alone.
Dang... But how am I supposed to be a stud stealing chicks from simps? I wanna be like Savage cola lol
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Dang... But how am I supposed to be a stud stealing chicks from simps? I wanna be like Savage cola lol
Man it’s so many chicks without a boyfriend it isn’t worth the potential trouble dealing with someone who has one.

I know a dude who is now in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. He met a girl, they hit it off. Her boyfriend came home a couple hours sooner than he was suppose to, he tried to run out the house and got shot in the back severing his spinal cord and leaving him no feeling from the waste down.

it ain’t worth it.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
The problem is you never know if they do or r just making a ready excuse in case they want to ghost. And with branch grabbing and so many antisocial media orbiters these days who knows what a bf is.
 

WitnessGR

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2016
Messages
66
Reaction score
74
Man, tell you the truth younger me would have been like “Yea! She got a boyfriend, screw they guy I’m gonna bang her anyway!”

but after a little life experience man dudes are crazy.. all he has to do is suspect she’s cheating follow her to the date and now you got a fight or worse on your hands.
So in 2020 I say leave chicks with boyfriends alone.
I'mma just say that if I lived in Baltimore.... i'd probably leave it alone LOL. Il just say where I'm at, guys don't play like that.

The problem is you never know if they do or r just making a ready excuse in case they want to ghost. And with branch grabbing and so many antisocial media orbiters these days who knows what a bf is.

I don't think it would be an excuse for women, in my experience its more common that they wont mention anything until **** is about to pop off in the bed.... I was pretty surprised at this situation because I thought it would be a straight shot, in some ways I still do.

Defiantly still gonna go for this one. Single date and feel it out, no extra textin or anything like that. Let's see how strong their bond really is...
;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: FJA

FJA

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
75
Age
49
Location
Netherlands
I'mma just say that if I lived in Baltimore.... i'd probably leave it alone LOL. Il just say where I'm at, guys don't play like that.




I don't think it would be an excuse for women, in my experience its more common that they wont mention anything until **** is about to pop off in the bed.... I was pretty surprised at this situation because I thought it would be a straight shot, in some ways I still do.

Defiantly still gonna go for this one. Single date and feel it out, no extra textin or anything like that. Let's see how strong their bond really is...
;)
Enjoy , keep us updated about the results
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I don't enjoy getting into these sh1tty complicated scenarios.
You're gonna end up way happier with a chick that WANTS and APPRECIATES you.
 

WitnessGR

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2016
Messages
66
Reaction score
74
I don't enjoy getting into these sh1tty complicated scenarios.
You're gonna end up way happier with a chick that WANTS and APPRECIATES you.
just because she has a bf doesn’t mean that’s she doesn’t want and appreciate you...
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
just because she has a bf doesn’t mean that’s she doesn’t want and appreciate you
You are lying to yourself and it's not in your benefit.
Ok. She's crazy about you. Does she ever say "I have a boyfriend"? No.
She has low interest, and you will waste some of your precious time on this planet wanting her. For what?
The best and I mean the BEST scenario, you'll have subpar sex with her once or twice and then get butthurt when she gets bored. Is that worth it? For me, it's not, I'm better than this.
How about you? Don't you deserve better?
 

FJA

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
75
Age
49
Location
Netherlands
just because she has a bf doesn’t mean that’s she doesn’t want and appreciate you...
I agree with you, just a drink together and see if things "proceed" later, only a drink is not a risk and it's not complicated.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Hi Sosuave,

Mixed signals, trying to decipher.


I met a girl I used to know at her work, the likes of whom I haven’t seen in probably 10yrs.

We caught up over the course of a month or two just casually chatting or whatever. I asked her out and she said she has a boyfriend, it goes like so:

Me: I’ve been wonderin, are you single? I want to take you out sometime

Her: uhh.. I have a boyfriend

Her: (slight pause) but we can still go out sometime if you want

Me: Alright, lets do it (told her possible Days of availaiblity)

Passed her my phone and she put her number in
...

I personally think this is a go still, kind of caught me off guard because she never mentioned her bf in conversation and no mention on social.

curious to know other men’s perspective on this case. Going to go to my “follow up appointment” and take it from there

Thanks

WGR
I have a boyfriend can mean one of 3 things.

1. I'm not available.

2. I'm lying. There is no boyfriend. I'm not interested.

Or 3. I have a boyfriend but I'm going to shovel you enough false hope leading you to believe you have a chance then i will have yet another orbiter and i win tons of attention watching my boyfriend get jealous and watching this guy lose his mind wondering if he will ever have me.

Interested girls want you to believe they are 100% single so you will pursue them.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top