BillyPilgrim
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2021
- Messages
- 6,061
- Reaction score
- 4,873
Bc this thread has gone on too long lolHot take: why do we care?
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Bc this thread has gone on too long lolHot take: why do we care?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
what’s with the photo of gigaChad? I don’t get it.Hey everyone,
I've been reading this forum for a while, and it helped me a lot at certain points in my life. Today it's my turn to share a story, because I need some outside perspective.
Let me say this upfront: I've got the situation under control and I'm clear-headed about it. I'm not getting ahead of myself and I'm not trying to win her back. I just want to understand what's going on in her head, and above all hear from the veterans here who've been through something similar.
The background
Let's call her Teresa. A very charming woman. I met her at a professional training program that ran for several weeks. We got to know each other, went out with the group, nothing special.
One night, she drank way too much. I offered to walk her back, no ulterior motive: as far as I was concerned, I had no chance with her. We ended up in my hotel room, and I told her it was just so she could sleep somewhere safe. She tried to sleep with me 3 or 4 times. I said no every time, she wasn't in a state to decide. Nothing happened that night.
What happened next
The weeks went by, the training continued… and what was bound to happen, happened. We slept together. Then again. And again. She even paid for hotel rooms herself so we could spend more time together. Important detail: she was in a relationship the whole time.
When the program ended, we called each other often and talked about meeting up. But when it came time to choose, she never took the step. No clear answer, and I got fed up with the ambiguity. In the end, she stayed with her boyfriend.
Where things stand now
It's been 4 years. 4 years without a single message or call. We both moved on with our lives.
And now she's reached out. When I asked her why now, she said she came across one of my YouTube videos and it made her want to get back in touch.
We've talked a bit since then. As it happens, I'll be passing through the city where she lives soon, so I asked her straight out: "Come on, let's grab a drink." I plan to go.
I'm not expecting anything in particular. Whatever happens, happens. I don't have an opinion on it either way.
What I'd like to understand
She has everything: security, a boyfriend who seems like a decent guy, a stable life. That was true 4 years ago, and it's still true today. Back then, she still went looking for an affair on the side before choosing stability.
And today, with all of that, she's coming back anyway.
That's the thought process I'd like to understand. How do you read all this, those of you with more experience?
I know my post is vague on some points. Ask me anything and I'll answer. The goal is to talk it through and learn from your experiences, not to judge.
Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time.
She knows what she wants. To have an escape from her situation she is in and the boredom she feels with her current boyfriend.A message to everyone who replied: Thank you so much for your responses. As I told you, I was just looking to chat and share thoughts with you I don’t really care what happens next;
It's just a girl who doesn’t know what she wants.
I’m so happy to have heard from you all. I’ll write to you again for more adventures
See you soon
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
This is where you reply "you know, Teresa, I still think about you as well and many times when I do it makes things hard" and send a pic of yer c0ck underheath a towel or something softcore. Nothing too explicit, but enough to set the tone and get her juices flowing.She sent me a message: "You know, Quentin, it took me a long time to get over you. I fought a thousand times not to text you. I forced myself to delete your messages before reading them so I wouldn't be able to reply, and I thought way too often about what might have become of us…
I just wanted to tell you that."
I did something similar, because she told me she was thinking about the night we spent together. I'm just kidding, but I really want to see her again, ahhThis is where you reply "you know, Teresa, I still think about you as well and many times when I do it makes things hard" and send a pic of yer c0ck underheath a towel or something softcore. Nothing too explicit, but enough to set the tone and get her juices flowing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.