Need closure from you guys.

M

member160292

Living well is the best revenge. "Oh... you're done with me, okay best of luck to you... bye." No negative emotions, delete her number, hit the gym, improve your finances, get a better life with better women and watch her stew in self-pity and regret... as she continues to rotate through one loser after another.... with the wall approaching.

I've seen it... and I love when this happens. I wish every man would do this.
Not only that, if she does come back - it will be on your terms. I went no contact with my current plate for 2 months before she reached out. She shared her Gmail calendar with me, a month into the silence she had a appointment that says 'Call Chowdah?'

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only that, if she does come back - it will be on your terms. I went no contact with my current plate for 2 months before she reached out. She shared her Gmail calendar with me, a month into the silence she had a appointment that says 'Call Chowdah?'
Day 4 no contact and nothing. I really don’t think I’ll hear from her again

Any point to reach out something like this?
Is there anything I can do to fix things between us? I enjoy your company and sex between us and I know you did too. Can we meet sometimes casually?

M

member160292

Is there anything I can do to fix things between us? I enjoy your company and sex between us and I know you did too. Can we meet sometimes casually?
No

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

check out my latest thread;

No is the anwser. This is healing time. You are like a person laying in the hospital for recovery, asking if the nurse can rip of the bandaid so you can open up the wound again.

I told you you'll need AT LEAST 5 weeks of no contact to begin with. That's approx 40 days. You're on one tenth of that now.

Suck it up. Go outside. Call a friend for some quality time. Go play cards with your father.
You said your plate reaches out after 2 months? I don’t think I’ll be that lucky. I just feel she is done with me.
How can you make an assessment and /or assumption about something that should last 2 months after only 4 days??

She's doing you the biggest favor of your life.

Last edited:

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
check out my latest thread;

No is the anwser. This is healing time. You are like a person laying in tgr hospital for recovery, asking if the nurse can rip of the bandaid so you can open up the wound again.

I told you you'll need AT LEAST 5 weeks of mo contact to begin with. That's approx 40 days. You're on one tenth of that now.

Suck it up. Go outside. Call a friend for some quality time. Go play cards with your father.
What will I do after 5 weeks ???

By the way her birthday is on 29th should I text or not ?

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you make an assessment and /or assumption about something that should last 2 months after only 4 days??

She's doing you the biggest favor of life.
Sunday she called to end things and I asked if she would reach out some day and she said no probably not. And then she removed me from Facebook after phone call. But WhatsApp and all media is fine

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday she called to end things and I asked if she would reach out some day and she said no probably not. And then she removed me from Facebook after phone call. But WhatsApp and all media is fine
May i ask you? Do you have ANY integrity, self respect and self worth? Or do you resing to the fact you are a doormat, a sucker who will always be a victim of THEIR emotions? What you rather be?

A man whose chasing nothing but excellence, or rather a chump that let lost little girls decide his self worth?

She told you NO. You, my friend, are entering dangerous territory. Let me tm you this: a guy I used to hang with acted just like you in a similar situation. Went to her house, got arrested and got a restraining order. Never talked to her again after showing her his true colors.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
May i ask you? Do you have ANY integrity, self respect. Or do you resing to the fact you are a doormat? What you rather be?

A man whose chasing nothing but excellence, or rather a chump that let lost little girls decide his self worth?
I like your style man. So what’s the plan here. Her birthday is on 29th this month, I shouldn’t text I suppose. How about those 5 weeks? Are you being ironic? Should I reach out after that long ?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your style man. So what’s the plan here. Her birthday is on 29th this month, I shouldn’t text I suppose. How about those 5 weeks? Are you being ironic? Should I reach out after that long ?
The first moment you can even THINK about texting her should be 40 days. Perhaps after that time you already find someone else, or you are over her anyway.

You can ask it in 1000000 different ways, the answer will remain the same.

Feck her birthday. She isn't a child anymore. She won't magically start sucking your D if you ( and DON'T YOU DEAR TO DO THIS OP!!!!)buy her gifts and show up because of her birthday (aka she loses yet even more value as she'll be a 36!!! Y.O 304 with more than 200 notches. And i assume she doesnt even count sucking a D left and right, or getting finger banged in a ally that smells like piss).

If i was living in the States and it was possible i would visit you to smack you in the face. A loving smack. One that wakes you the F up.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first moment you can even THINK about texting her should be 40 days. Perhaps after that time you already find someone else, or you are over her anyway.

Feck her birthday. She isn't a child anymore. She won't magically start sucking your D if you ( and DON'T YOU DEAR TO DO THIS OP!!!!)buy her gifts and show up because of her birthday (aka she loses yet even more value as she'll be a 36!!! Y.O 304 with more than 200 notches. And i assume she doesnt even count sucking a D left and right, or getting finger banged in a ally that smells like piss).

If i was living in the States and it was possible i would visit you to smack you in the face. A loving smack. One that wakes you the F up.
I have to say I broke no contact one day after she left me on Monday. I texted her this. She didn’t reply but read it.

You caught me by surprise Sunday. I want to tell you that I’m totally ok with your decision, I’m not hurt or angry at all. We weren’t a couple, we were just facking, so you’re free to come and go as you want. If you want fack sometimes or see me here and there, you have my number , no drama.

Stupid msg?

I haven’t reached out since

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Also what would you text after 40 days, tell me I want to have an idea. You sure it’s good idea to break no contact after that time?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also what would you text after 40 days, tell me I want to have an idea. You sure it’s good idea to break no contact after that time?
I'd use that time to heal. Previously I used to visit hookers, rebound with mediocre women ect. Now I FINALLY learned to take the L like a man and just get better everywhere.

Its never a good idea to break no contact. Remember, no contact is meant for you to HEAL, and NOT to manipulate her. The manipulation can be a side effect, but its never guaranteed . Breaking no contact is just like sniffing blow ; it's never a good idea, still plenty of people do it every day.

Another member must address this question, because I NEVER reach out to women outta the blue. I simply delete their numbers so i cannot even be tempted to do this. I just go on the hunt to get a new one...

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd use that time to heal. Previously I used to visit hookers, rebound with mediocre women ect. Now I FINALLY learned to take the L like a man and just get better everywhere.

Its never a good idea to break no contact. Remember, no contact is meant for you to HEAL, and NOT to manipulate her. The manipulation can be a side effect, but its never guaranteed . Breaking no contact is just like sniffing blow ; it's never a good idea, still plenty of people do it every day.

Another member must address this question, because I NEVER reach out to women outta the blue. I simply delete their numbers so i cannot even be tempted to do this. I just go on the hunt to get a new one...
Probably won’t reach out then. But if I did I would say something like hey stranger are you married yet ? Then say I miss your body and ask to see her or something. I think I won’t break it, it will set me back big time. You read the msg I sent her when I broke nc just after 1 days? Stupid msg or was ok?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably won’t reach out then. But if I did I would say something like hey stranger are you married yet ? Then say I miss your body and ask to see her or something. I think I won’t break it, it will set me back big time. You read the msg I sent her when I broke nc just after 1 days? Stupid msg or was ok?

Dont know what message you mean..just forget about her for now. No magic words will make her change her mind unless it involves" lottery, won, rich now. "

So i assume the message was stupid and unnecessary. All we do know for a fact is yiur message changed nothing.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be. Although this IS how a beta man acts during a break up. So i doubt it.
This msg

You caught me by surprise Sunday. I want to tell you that I’m totally ok with your decision, I’m not hurt or angry at all. We weren’t a couple, we were just facking, so you’re free to come and go as you want. If you want fack sometimes or see me here and there, you have my number , no drama.

I honestly don’t know if I can bring myself to reach out after a month or so. If she rejects me gonna be so bad