Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting T levels tested next week

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Because they imitate the signals your pituitary gland sends to your gonads. The gonads increase the amount of test as a result. Unless you're hypogonadal in the first place, you're not going to feel much even going from 500 to 900.
You may not feel much but your abdominal fat will start to disappear rather quickly...

Within "normal range" lower levels are associated with significantly higher abdominal fat but no difference in muscle mass. A study was done where they found men with T levels at 300 versus men with levels at 600 has almost 40% more abdominal fat. The higher your level within that range, the lower your abdominal fat will be due to T making fat cells more insulin resistant but making muscle cells more insulin sensitive, or selectively enhancing and prioritizing the body's uptake of glucose into muscle cells instead of fat cells.

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
What about the information in this 6 minute video about ways to naturally improve testosterone

I like this guys stuff. He even says it is a myth that mens testosterone depletes from old age.

my diet is most steak, eggs, asparagus, sunshine,,all the things he suggests. He also suggests what NOT to eat.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The study cited in the article has more holes than Swiss cheese. Promoting a cholesterol-denying chiropractor as a nutrition expert is bad advice for the men out there.
I have no opinion on the guy doing videos, but our understanding of cholesterol is not correct in many cases and it's changing as they understand more.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr. Berg is not a doctor. He's a chiropractor.

He has a good appearance for his age. Better to be slim than fat but he talks too effeminate.

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
Dr. Berg is not a doctor. He's a chiropractor.

He has a good appearance for his age. Better to be slim than fat but he talks too effeminate.
Haha
The point I was trying to drive home was there must be natural ways to improve testosterone or other hormones related to male sexuality markers.
Injecting pharmaceutical testosterone drugs is probably a last resort in my book, though I heard some guys say the drugs were a life changer they wish they tried sooner.
I am just skeptical because there seems to be a miracle industry for every ailment nowadays.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no opinion on the guy doing videos, but our understanding of cholesterol is not correct in many cases and it's changing as they understand more.
The understanding hasn’t changed. If you have high cholesterol for decades it is likely you will develop CVD. There’s no real controversy about this in cardiology. Being a contrarian however is great for making money on the internet.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The understanding hasn’t changed. If you have high cholesterol for decades it is likely you will develop CVD. There’s no real controversy about this in cardiology. Being a contrarian however is great for making money on the internet.
The #1 risk factor by a wide margin for CVD is not having proper Vitamin K2 levels. Very few people actually know or care about this tho, but are super concerned about minor factors like cholesterol.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The #1 risk factor by a wide margin for CVD is not having proper Vitamin K2 levels. Very few people actually know or care about this tho, but are super concerned about minor factors like cholesterol.
No, the #1 risk factor is your serum Apo-B levels over time (of which LDL cholesterol is a surrogate marker). This has been established as causal in CVD.

Let’s leave it to the cardiologists and dieticians. Most will advise against eating a diet of steak and eggs. How we got on this topic is YouTube chiropractor Dr. Berg’s less than credible dietary advise, which has fvcked up his own wife’s lipid panel.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No, the #1 risk factor is your serum Apo-B levels over time (of which LDL cholesterol is a surrogate marker). This has been established as causal in CVD.

Let’s leave it to the cardiologists and dieticians. Most will advise against eating a diet of steak and eggs. How we got on this topic is YouTube chiropractor Dr. Berg’s less than credible dietary advise, which has fvcked up his own wife’s lipid panel.
Sorry but no.

The number one cause of death is heart attacks.

The number one cause of heart attacks is calcium build up in the arteries(atherosclerosis).

The only way to prevent and reverse this is via K2 which activates calcium binding proteins in the body and is virtually extinct from the Western diet due to animals not eating proper diets and not being out in the sunlight and very few properly fermented foods being eaten.

No other factor is going to lower your risk by more than 57%. Won't even be close.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry but no.

The number one cause of death is heart attacks.

The number one cause of heart attacks is calcium build up in the arteries(atherosclerosis).

The only way to prevent and reverse this is via K2 which activates calcium binding proteins in the body and is virtually extinct from the Western diet due to animals not eating proper diets and not being out in the sunlight and very few properly fermented foods being eaten.

No other factor is going to lower your risk by more than 57%. Won't even be close.
You’re wrong on this. Apo-B is causal in CVD. Cholesterol skepticism is great for YouTube algorithms, bad for men’s health. If you want to tell your cardiologist that your cholesterol profile doesn’t matter, they’ll smile and probably call you all kinds of stupid after you leave their office. But do you.

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
I heard that the problem is not really cholesterol, it is inflammation.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard that the problem is not really cholesterol, it is inflammation.
They are not mutually exclusive. Healthful dietary pattern and statin medication that lowers cholesterol also lowers inflammation.

There probably is an inverse correlation between inflammation and testosterone level as well.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You’re wrong on this. Apo-B is causal in CVD. Cholesterol skepticism is great for YouTube algorithms, bad for men’s health. If you want to tell your cardiologist that your cholesterol profile doesn’t matter, they’ll smile and probably call you all kinds of stupid after you leave their office. But do you.
Again. Calcium buildup in arteries causes more deaths than anything else. This is not really debatable. If you want to go on your cholesterol side kick then you do you.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again. Calcium buildup in arteries causes more deaths than anything else. This is not really debatable. If you want to go on your cholesterol side kick then you do you.
I've read that cholesterol itself its not measure of how bad you're arteries are, but the build up that you mention here. Also, imaging in the arteries is what really tells you how bad you are.

Again that's what I read, not sure how accurate it is.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again. Calcium buildup in arteries causes more deaths than anything else.
Nope, even that part is not correct. Calcium in arteries indicates established, already existing CVD. Calcified plaques are more stable than non-calcified plaques (non calcified plaques cause STEMIs and strokes). At best, the calcium in arteries is a correlation of underlying established disease. It is not causal.

I've read that cholesterol itself its not measure of how bad you're arteries are, but the build up that you mention here.
The cholesterol contained in your lipid panel shows the concentration of lipids in the blood. It doesn’t say anything about the current state of your arteries. The non HDL-c (LDL-c + triglycerides/5) is a surrogate marker for apoliprotein-B, a protein present on all artery clogging particles in the blood. It’s like how your a1-c test is a bio marker for overall blood sugar levels. CVD takes decades of elevated Apo-B to manifest, which is why short term studies and anecdotal CAC scores are useless.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clocked in at 595 total T.
the doc at the men’s clinic said he wouldn’t treat me since Im early 30s and my number is in normal range of the scale. I agreed to some extent.
I didn’t win the testosterone lottery. 800-1000 is where I want to be at tho.

I will get tested again next week just to get a baseline.
I haven’t worked out in 3 months. (Some lack of motivation)
Diet is homemade. I’m doing good on that.
drink only water and alot.
Sleep can be way better.
no real stressors in my life.
women are very rare in the moment and social life is ostracized and not where it once was.
I’m kind of rusting out touching grass reason I went to go get checked.

Any knowers of this know if I can bring that 595 up naturally?
some solid guidance would be appreciated take your shots