Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting T levels tested next week

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going to nut up start hitting the weights again and sleep earlier around 10pm.
Sometimes the depressive rut crawls up the skin and you just gotta shake it off, pick up your bundle and move the fvck on.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oddly my estrogen was 40.3 a touch high. Doc is going to put me on a med to lower it.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clocked in at 595 total T.
the doc at the men’s clinic said he wouldn’t treat me since Im early 30s and my number is in normal range of the scale. I agreed to some extent.
I didn’t win the testosterone lottery. 800-1000 is where I want to be at tho.

I will get tested again next week just to get a baseline.
I haven’t worked out in 3 months. (Some lack of motivation)
Diet is homemade. I’m doing good on that.
drink only water and alot.
Sleep can be way better.
no real stressors in my life.
women are very rare in the moment and social life is ostracized and not where it once was.
I’m kind of rusting out touching grass reason I went to go get checked.

Any knowers of this know if I can bring that 595 up naturally?
some solid guidance would be appreciated take your shots
Bruh you can get all kindz of $hitz in Mexico. Imagine being in the 1,500 levels you Godly you feel ;) (not natural)

Last edited:

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oddly my estrogen was 40.3 a touch high. Doc is going to put me on a med to lower it.
Damns that's no bueno, did you check the Free T levels? That's more important than the total. He will probably give you Arimidex

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh you can get all kindz of $hitz in Mexico. Imagine being in the 1,500 levels you Godly you feel ;)
Im in TJ. Access to all sorts of men pharma and other illegal vices that the good ol’ u.s.a can’t stamp their tax on

1500? is that even possible for a natural ?
money ain’t a factor dawg
I just want a boost in well being to get me out in the wild with the blade ultra sharpened

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in TJ. Access to all sorts of men pharma and other illegal vices that the good ol’ u.s.a can’t stamp their tax on

1500? is that even possible for a natural ?
money ain’t a factor dawg
I just want a boost in well being to get me out in the wild with the blade ultra sharpened
Not natural at those levels. I was feeling like $hit too before starting.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here, had my bloodwork done and while prolactine is on the lower side thankfully I have estrogens at 40 like you do which is within range but I believe given my far from optimal T levels (560) may be a problem...also shbg are on the higher range.

My biggest issue was vitamin D that was below the healthy range.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here, had my bloodwork done and while prolactine is on the lower side thankfully I have estrogens at 40 like you do which is within range but I believe given my far from optimal T levels (560) may be a problem...also shbg are on the higher range.

My biggest issue was vitamin D that was below the healthy range.
E is 23 now.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jumping in here with my results.

Subjectively speaking I do not feel like I have high T at all.

My albumin, SHBG, and bioavailable T are not great. In my previous test, prolactin was high and E2 was just a bit above average.

Attachments

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jumping in here with my results.

Subjectively speaking I do not feel like I have high T at all but I guess the #s don't lie. I did do the blood sample around 2pm so I don't know how much that skews things but these results are almost identical from my two tests from last year, one of which I took at 8am.

Either way, my albumin, SHBG, and bioavailable T are not great. I also know my prolactin levels are high. Maybe it all balances it out and maybe my low-t symptoms are indicative of something else. I did a full bloodwork panel as well and everything was optimal.
Your SHBG is high. Start taking liquid ionic boron to drop it. It's not allowing you to utilize your high T levels.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your SHBG is high. Start taking liquid ionic boron to drop it. It's not allowing you to utilize your high T levels.
I take 12-24mg of boron per week. I even tried stinging nettle root. Maybe I could take more? The stuff is cheap at least.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Dr. Berg is not a doctor. He's a chiropractor.

He has a good appearance for his age. Better to be slim than fat but he talks too effeminate.
Most chiropractors I know are pretty jacked. I go see one once a month and it's helped me tremendously.

Also noticed something strange when I used to lift heavy weights...for a few days after I went to the Chiro I was able to lift heavier and in some cases easily set PRs if I was going for them that week whereas I had struggled to lift the same weight last time or sometimes even lighter weight.

I looked to see if this was all in my head but it turns out there was a study done that showed after Chiropractic treatment your body ends up being able to send signals down neurological pathways to your muscles more effectively and efficiently and it leads to greater strength output.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I take 12-24mg of boron per week. I even tried stinging nettle root. Maybe I could take more? The stuff is cheap at least.
Stinging nettle and zinc are also very good for this as is DIM. DIM can be a little expensive so you can help increase levels by eating more broccoli.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Clocked in at 595 total T.
the doc at the men’s clinic said he wouldn’t treat me since Im early 30s and my number is in normal range of the scale. I agreed to some extent.
I didn’t win the testosterone lottery. 800-1000 is where I want to be at tho.

I will get tested again next week just to get a baseline.
I haven’t worked out in 3 months. (Some lack of motivation)
Diet is homemade. I’m doing good on that.
drink only water and alot.
Sleep can be way better.
no real stressors in my life.
women are very rare in the moment and social life is ostracized and not where it once was.
I’m kind of rusting out touching grass reason I went to go get checked.

Any knowers of this know if I can bring that 595 up naturally?
some solid guidance would be appreciated take your shots
That's not bad. You should be able to increase this by at least 200 on your own, IMO.

Sleep is the one major overlooked factor that kills T levels. 7-8 hours a night is absolutely crucial as is creating a sleep routine and following it daily. They are equally important.

Refined sugar is a killer also...can drop circulating T levels by 25% almost immediately.

If you smoke, you should stop. Moderate levels of caffeine help increase T.

Quality fat sources including both saturated fat and olive oil should be consumed regularly. Olive oil has shown in studies to supersaturate the Leydig cells in the Testes which allows for greater conversion into T.

Strength training 3-4x a week along with proper rest days to help the body recover and prevent cortisol overload. Walking will also help Lowe cortisol, especially if you can do so out in nature.

Here is a good article on other things you can do:

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I assume you mean unsaturated fat, since there is no good reason to be increasing saturated fat intake. Saturated fat intake should be as low as possible, preferably less than 10% of total calories.
Sure there is, that's what cholesterol is made from and cholesterol is required for making testosterone.

Your crusade against saturated fats has been shown to be false for at least 15 years now in study after study. Time to give it up...doctors are even starting to realize it now and they usually take forever.