Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Budweiser is now the Queen of Beers

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but that video... yikes. Her husband 99% goes along with whatever she says. She probably pitched this great idea to him during pillow talk and he agreed that it was amazing because he thought that it would please her.
I have no doubt that her husband is a major beta male and possibly a cuck.

If that spokesman is fired and she comes out and says “I made a mistake”, I’ll continue to buy it.
I can't imagine that happening.

I don’t think beta males would go for 39 post wall with 3 kids. If she was 29 years old and had daughter, ok, good for pump dump. But I don’t think a beta make can even get aroused by her face.
American males are thirsty. Right now, she has a husband. Some guy got aroused with her Harvard bachelor's degree and her U Penn Wharton Business School MBA.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about now?

Anheuser-Busch does not appear to be firing the woke Bud Light marketing executive at this time. I won't buy any of their products until that happens.

Both Budweiser and Bud Light's Instagram pages are full of people expressing negative reactions towards their brands. This was a Bud Light decision and not a Budweiser decision but the Budweiser brand is getting affected by it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anheuser-Busch does not appear to be firing the woke Bud Light marketing executive at this time. I won't buy any of their products until that happens.
They released a statement about this recently, perhaps you've seen it? In any case, it says absolutely nothing. A lot of people want to see an apology, but they're kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place now. They can't exactly say they shouldn't have featured a trans person in an ad, because then they'll have a whole other group mad at them lol. Still, it's weak sauce.

Try Poland Spring if you want to switch brands of bottled water.
Similarly, Coors is a safe choice if you want to avoid Anheuser-Busch beers.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

LOL. Nope, they're all at it.

Molson Coors boasts a distinguished history of supporting LGBTQ+ communities across the country for more than two decades, but many seem to be unaware of it.

It is known for supporting organizations such as Human Rights Campaign (HRC), the Matthew Shepard Foundation, the National Amateur Gay Athletics Association of America, the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, the LGBT Victory Institute, Out & Equal, and One Colorado, notes Denver Pride’s official website.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They released a statement about this recently, perhaps you've seen it? In any case, it says absolutely nothing. A lot of people want to see an apology, but they're kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place now. They can't exactly say they shouldn't have featured a trans person in an ad, because then they'll have a whole other group mad at them lol. Still, it's weak sauce.

The statement is horse shiit and changes nothing for me. As you say, it is weak sauce.

If you go to the Budweiser USA Instagram page, the Budweiser brand put out a video that is supposed to be all-American and touting Budweiser's traditional American roots. There's a ton of negative feedback on it.

I have learned that Coors supports some woke causes too and I will not be drinking products in the Molson Coors brand portfolio either. I knew that prior to the post made by @lost_blackbird

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. Nope, they're all at it.
I was referring to Corrs not being an Anheuser Busch product. Practically every corporation dabbles in Wokeness now at some level or the other. Usually we see this sort of thing in Pride month. I thought the real issue with Bud Light is not simply that they featured a trans person in their ads, but that they did so outside of Pride month, and then took the extra step of dismissing their current customers on top of it. There's also the added element of Dylan Mulvaney, who seems to go out of his/her way to act in an especially queenish way. I'm not certain if he is genuinely a trans person or just playing one on social media to make money.

I am very much a live and let live person. If someone wants to dress like a woman, I don't really care. My problem with the LGBTQ agenda is the way they are trying to subvert the culture (in my view) and bring it into the schools. Especially when schools trans children without notifying their parents, that really strikes me as the state taking over, because they hate the family. Which is typical Marxism, which is a diseased infection that has set itself deep into our country and is well on the way to destroying it.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I meant that Bud = water

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

VP of Marketing Alissa Heinerscheid has yet to be fired.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys should ignore Bud light and try some light Mexican lager.
Many of the Mexican lagers are owned by Bud Light's parent company, Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Corona, Modelo, and Pacifico are the bigger brand names owned by Anheuser-Busch InBev. Some people will be boycotting those brands too, though most will confine their boycotting to Bud Light, Budweiser, and maybe Busch/Busch Light.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

VP of Marketing Alissa Heinerscheid has yet to be fired.
Heh

Billtx49

Reaction score
Heh

Leave of absence my ass, they canned her over her professional stupidity issue …
We don’t talk religion or politics in bars, and they don’t mix well with corporate products either …

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still not sure what is so special about this particular situation. Plenty of companies have catered to the LGBTQ company before, or pushed various Woke causes, and didn't create this kind of backlash. Even the feminist Gillette ad didn't really hurt them long term. Is it because beer drinkers are a different breed? I hear stories about anyone in a bar drinking a Bud Light getting teased ruthlessly about it, that might have something to do with it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh

Interesting. I won't be satisfied until it is announced as a firing or she resigns from the company. "Leave of absence" sounds too elective.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Interesting. I won't be satisfied until it is announced as a firing or she resigns from the company. "Leave of absence" sounds too elective.
Believe it or not management’s trying to treat her softly on the PR front to save her career, but everyone knows she’s been fired…

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe it or not management’s trying to treat her softly on the PR front to save her career, but everyone knows she’s been fired…
I hope she has been fired. If Anheuser-Busch is real with us and tells us she's been fired, that's a start in cleaning up in the mess. "Leave of absence" is a joke.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She took leave. Company will not confirm it.