Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Budweiser is now the Queen of Beers

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason that link doesn't work for me, but I saw her explanation elsewhere. She was saying sales of Bud Light were in decline, and they wanted ways to look to the future. So she said that Gen Zers were big on representation and supporting trans people. Basically she's saying they're dismissing their old customers to try to bring in new customers.

I suppose she's right about Gen Z being more supportive of trans rights and such. Or are they? My guess is yes, but it could be that it is mainly Gen Z females who are such heavy trans supporters. Some of the younger folk here would have to give their opinion about that. If it is mostly females, this VP may be a little out of touch with her potential customers.

But it's my experience that females are much more likely to buy into the Woke stuff than males. Buying into the Woke requires you to allow someone else to do your thinking for you to some extent, and to do what you are told. Guys are much more likely to say nah, screw that.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For anyone here who is interested in learning a lot more about how this ESG/social parasite has infected corporations, I highly recommend Woke Inc. by Vivek Ramaswamy. It's an excellent book, really breaks down how the corporate elite have commandeered these ultraprogressive agendas. He's also running for president but that's besides my point.
This and your typical deep state bridery/blackmail schemes

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw this today on the ol Twitter feed. Might have something to do with things. View attachment 9911
She has hidden/deleted her LinkedIn as of this morning, perhaps due to negative backlash.

A 38-39 year old Millennial is not responsible enough to oversee such a major brand.

11 years ago, she was an MBA level intern at General Mills.

Here's the entirety of the podcast where she called Bud Light "a brand in decline and stated a need for inclusive marketing".

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, their beer distributors are even losing confidence …
This is good information. I haven't heard this at the distributor level. I saw a comment on YouTube that Bud Light isn't selling at the retail level right now. A distributor would notice that.

Bud Light's issues could even affect the Budweiser brand, even though it wasn't Budweiser that made a certain decision.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bud Light suffers bloodbath as longtime and loyal consumers revolt against transgender campaign

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifesty...e-loyal-consumers-revolt-transgender-campaign
Reactions to the article...

One pub in Hell’s Kitchen, a New York City neighborhood known for its large and vocal gay community, reported that Bud Light draft sales dropped 58% this week, while Bud Light bottle sales were down 70%.
That would be a place where one would expect Bud Light sales to hold up well.

Bud Light normally outsells rival products Miller Lite and Coors Light 25 to 1 at Braintree Brewhouse in Massachusetts, a sprawling sports bar just outside Boston.

Not this week.

Eighty percent of Bud Light drinkers ordered something else this week, Brewhouse owner Alex Kesaris said — while the 20% who did order Bud Light "weren’t on social media and hadn’t heard yet" about its new transgender pitch person
Massachusetts is an area that would seem to support woke and progressive causes. Seeing this is slightly surprising.

Bud Light's decision to dive into the culture wars was a "bad decision" that defied "virtually every rule in building brands and marketing," a national beer-industry analyst told FOX Business.
I agree.

He cited a nightmare scenario for Bud Light sales reps in Texas, where the brand has for years has sponsored a large weekly dart league with 100-plus players each Thursday night.

The bar typically sells though three kegs of Bud Light at the event — a total of 495 12-ounce pours.

The bar sold only four 12-ounce Bud Light bottles this week, as the dart players held a mass protest against their league sponsor.
We don't know whether this is in urban, suburban, or rural Texas. It's not a good sign anywhere. Going from 495 12-ounce pours to 4 12-ounce bottles sold in a week is about as bad as it gets.

"They've already done enough damage in one week to disrupt year-long sales projections," a beer-sales representative who works with national beer retailers such as Costco told FOX Business.
This is so bad that there's no reaction.

The brand is likely to be overtaken soon by Corona or Modelo as the nation's top-selling beer brand, according to industry observers.
Corona and Modelo are both Anheuser-Busch InBev brands. It's moving money from one part of one company to another. It doesn't change a lot.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Consumer boycotts are usually short lived, like 3 months or so. It will be interesting to see the aftermath of what can only be described as a catastrophic business PR decision of epic proportions …

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boycotting Bud. Now what will I drink when I feel like pounding a tall boy?
For those who are boycotting Budweiser, Bud Light, and all A-B InBev brands, here are the choices.

1. Brands from the Miller and Coors families
2. Brands from the Heineken family, which include Heineken and Tecate
3. Some other beer conglomerate
4. Local/craft brands

Local brands who do not express any opinions are probably the best choice. Other big brands like Options 1-3 could follow A-B InBev in being woke.

Don't forget when the Gillette brand did a toxic masculinity ad in 2019. Gillette is a Procter & Gamble brand. Procter & Gamble is in so many product categories that it is difficult to avoid buying Procter & Gamble products across categories.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those who are boycotting Budweiser, Bud Light, and all A-B InBev brands, here are the choices.

1. Brands from the Miller and Coors families
2. Brands from the Heineken family, which include Heineken and Tecate
3. Some other beer conglomerate
4. Local/craft brands

Local brands who do not express any opinions are probably the best choice. Other big brands like Options 1-3 could follow A-B InBev in being woke.

Don't forget when the Gillette brand did a toxic masculinity ad in 2019. Gillette is a Procter & Gamble brand. Procter & Gamble is in so many product categories that it is difficult to avoid buying Procter & Gamble products across categories.
I was making a joke but thanks. I'm sure if I boycotted every company whose opinions I disagreed with, I'd never be able to buy anything. Luckily Bud/Miller/Coors are all rat piss, been boycotting on taste alone for years.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure if I boycotted every company whose opinions I disagreed with, I'd never be able to buy anything.
It is difficult to do. I need to do a better job boycotting companies. The last time I bought toothpaste, I specifically didn't buy Crest (a Procter & Gamble brand) because of Gillette's toxic masculinity ads in 2019.

I won't buy any of the Anheuser-Busch InBev brands because of Bud Light. Budweiser itself has supported causes I do not find agreeable. 3 big Mexican beer brands fall under their control: Corona, Modelo, and Pacifico.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the woke playbook.
  1. Put out woke trash to pander to a tiny customer base that doesn't like your product
  2. Use the backlash against said woke trash as evidence that the fake woke narrative is true
  3. Insult and alienate the existing customer base as istaphobes
  4. Lose your customer base
  5. Go broke

Fortunately, my favorite beer is owned by a japanese conglomerate.

Consumer boycotts are usually short lived, like 3 months or so. It will be interesting to see the aftermath of what can only be described as a catastrophic business PR decision of epic proportions …
The business repercussions of this boycott have been truly amazing and give me hope for the future. I don't think they're going to come back from this one.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The business repercussions of this boycott have been truly amazing and give me hope for the future. I don't think they're going to come back from this one.
It is my hope that initial sales drops of Bud Light keep up over time if Bud Light refuses to change course.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has hidden/deleted her LinkedIn as of this morning, perhaps due to negative backlash.

A 38-39 year old Millennial is not responsible enough to oversee such a major brand.

11 years ago, she was an MBA level intern at General Mills.

Here's the entirety of the podcast where she called Bud Light "a brand in decline and stated a need for inclusive marketing".
I would have hired the host, Kristen Twiford, to be the VP of Bud Light, she looks much better.

She should have taken a page out of Heineken's playbook:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have hired the host, Kristen Twiford, to be the VP of Bud Light, she looks much better.
Kristin Twiford is far better looking that Alissa Heinerscheid. There's no debate there.

Twiford has been working in marketing roles since September 2013 according to her LinkedIn so she would have some level of ability as the lead marketer (Vice President of Marketing) for Bud Light. Twiford probably isn't the best choice to do it, but likely isn't the worst choice. It is unlikely that she would have sufficient experience to get consideration for the job.

Heinerscheid got her job because of some "impressive" credentials and her biological sex.

She got her undergrad degree at Harvard and has a Master's of Business Administration (MBA) for University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business. The Wharton School is a Top 5 MBA program in the United States. She finished her undergrad degree in 2006 and her MBA in 2013 per her now deleted LinkedIn page. She had an impressive marketing internship at General Mills while doing an MBA in Summer 2012. That's not an easy to get internship.

I believe Heinerscheid got the VP of Marketing role for the Bud Light brand in 2022. Between 2013-2022, she had corporate marketing roles.

It's unknown whether her achievements prior to becoming VP of Marketing were due to merit or in part due to her biological sex. There's a very insightful comment in the article below.

Bud Light's decision to dive into the culture wars was a "bad decision" that defied "virtually every rule in building brands and marketing," a national beer-industry analyst told FOX Business.
Despite having "impressive" academic credentials and around 10 years of marketing work experience, Heinerscheid defied every rule in brand building and marketing.

I believe Heinerscheid's actions warrant her firing. By violating "virtually every rule in building brands and marketing", she has shown a level of incompetence that is not acceptable for a lead marketer of a top global brand. Someone who violates every rule of branding building and marketing is not qualified to even hold a non-managerial brand marketing job.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She should have taken a page out of Heineken's playbook:

Both of these are what I consider to be good ads based on the rules of brand building and marketing.

There's a lot more to marketing than the advertisements which promote the brand.

Billtx49

Reaction score
There's a lot more to marketing than the advertisements which promote the brand.
Considering that the US transgender population is estimated to range from 0.3 to 0.6% depending on age, I see no reason to alienate the other 99.4% potential customers …

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
This is the woke playbook.
  1. Put out woke trash to pander to a tiny customer base that doesn't like your product
  2. Use the backlash against said woke trash as evidence that the fake woke narrative is true
  3. Insult and alienate the existing customer base as istaphobes
  4. Lose your customer base
  5. Go broke

Fortunately, my favorite beer is owned by a japanese conglomerate.

Now that you mention woke and Japanese in the same post btw, just was seeing a post on FB about the Mario Bros movie. The post was saying that the movie is being very succesful in many different matrics because it doesnt have any woke garbage, and it was being compared to Disney´s Lightyear which was woke and had an agenda.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get why men that like men go after men that clown dress like women. I like women and do not go for girls pretending to be men. It's not the beer, or sports, It's the left trying to crush traditional values. And Hollywood is in the drivers seat. If aids didn't wake people up, what will?