Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Budweiser is now the Queen of Beers

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that you mention woke and Japanese in the same post btw, just was seeing a post on FB about the Mario Bros movie. The post was saying that the movie is being very succesful in many different matrics because it doesnt have any woke garbage, and it was being compared to Disney´s Lightyear which was woke and had an agenda.
Marvel and DC comic books sales have tanked since they switched from telling superhero stories to spewing woke diarrhea with diverse and inclusive characters no one wants to read about.

Meanwhile, Manga sales are booming because the stories aren't preachy.

I don't get why men that like men go after men that clown dress like women. I like women and do not go for girls pretending to be men. It's not the beer, or sports, It's the left trying to crush traditional values. And Hollywood is in the drivers seat. If aids didn't wake people up, what will?
They don't. Men who like men don't go for the dylan mulvaneys of the world. Woke people live in a fantasy land where the narrative is true and reality is irrelevant. If you won't date a woman with a penis, you're transphobic. Also, men can get pregnant and they think their opinion is the majority opinion.

The VP of marketing that dropped this massive deuce literally said in an interview that she thought this message would appeal to men.

I'm friends with a few guys who are flaming queers and they don't dress up like that. Dylan Mulvaney is either a fake or his mother was a real piece of work.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering that the US transgender population is estimated to range from 0.3 to 0.6% depending on age, I see no reason to alienate the other 99.4% potential customers …
Bud Light is doing what they are doing because 20.8% of Gen Z identifies as LGBTQ. Gen Z males are frequently sexless though.

1681340433418.png

Bud Light's parent company, Anheuser-Busch InBev, has lost $4.56 Billion in market capitalization since news of the Dylan Mulvaney advertising partnership became known.

Feminist Girl Boss Alissa Heinerscheid needs to be fired. I am wondering why there hasn't been a shareholder revolt.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bud Light is doing what they are doing because 20.8% of Gen Z identifies as LGBTQ. Gen Z males are frequently sexless though.

View attachment 9953

Bud Light's parent company, Anheuser-Busch InBev, has lost $4.56 Billion in market capitalization since news of the Dylan Mulvaney advertising partnership became known.

Feminist Girl Boss Alissa Heinerscheid needs to be fired. I am wondering why there hasn't been a shareholder revolt.
Actually, it's far more straight forward than that.

It's that sh*tty ESG score crap again.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ESG is horse shiit. Megyn Kelly explained ESG and CEI/DEI scores and why it is horse shiit on her podcast.
Lol, when I saw this ad I thought, who is this piece of a$$ with Miles Teller? No clue who she was. Glad to hear women not buying this BS either. “What does a man know about sports bras?“ Great question ladies.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Haha
Reactions: BMX

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has hidden/deleted her LinkedIn as of this morning, perhaps due to negative backlash.

A 38-39 year old Millennial is not responsible enough to oversee such a major brand.

11 years ago, she was an MBA level intern at General Mills.

Here's the entirety of the podcast where she called Bud Light "a brand in decline and stated a need for inclusive marketing".

That chick has more crazy vibes than a lunatic asylum. The hand gestures, manner of speech, facial expressions, wild eyes…she sounds like she’s about one Xanax away from launching into a rant about the voices in her head.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When Trump showed support for trans plenty his supporters still voted for him. In the long run this won't change anyone's habits. People just like to self-trigger into outrage for a while.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have hired the host, Kristen Twiford, to be the VP of Bud Light, she looks much better.
Look at the differences between Kristin Twiford (podcast host and marketer) and Alissa Heinerscheid (VP of Marketing, Bud Light). There's a reason Twiford is better looking and would be more dateable to men.

Twiford has longer hair. She is also 6 years younger.

Twiford has only a bachelor's degree from a state university whereas Heinerscheid has a bachelor's degree from an elite university and a master's degree (MBA) from a different elite university. Heinerscheid's MBA comes from a Top 5 MBA program. It's very competitive to get into that program. Getting into 2 elite universities and graduating from them has a way of reducing femininity.

Twiford would likely be considered a career woman as well. She has a marketing management role at a smaller company.

That chick has more crazy vibes than a lunatic asylum. The hand gestures, manner of speech, facial expressions, wild eyes…she sounds like she’s about one Xanax away from launching into a rant about the voices in her head.
This is what happens when you live an entire lifestyle going against nature. Heinerscheid has spent the last ~25 years (she's 39) denying her feminine nature. She got 2 prestigious academic degrees out of it and has worked on some impressive brands as a marketer.

The article below mentions Alissa Heinerscheid of Bud Light.

Take high-flying girlboss Alissa Gordon Heinerscheid, for example.

Heinerscheid is the vice president of Bud Light, one of the household-name brands that just sponsored Mulvaney.

According to her LinkedIn profile, she’s the “first female to lead the largest beer brand in the industry.”

Girlbosses such as Heinerscheid have little reason not to believe that women can do everything men can do.

Because for professional executives, it’s pretty much true.

There’s no obvious reason why a woman shouldn’t be as capable of doing a corporate desk job as well as a man.
The entire article makes some good points but I disagree with one. On the surface, it appears that women can be as capable of doing a corporate desk job as a man. The problem is that it is simplistic analysis. Women can appear to be able to handle the physical requirements of a corporate desk job. They are far less likely to be able to handle a physical manual labor job.

The problem is that corporate desk jobs have stressful environments that are not conducive to healthy femininity. Women were not designed to spend their lives in environments that were mentally and emotionally taxing. This is why corporate desk jobs prior to the 1960s-1970s were only done by men. While women can handle the physical requirements of white collar work, they are not as well suited to handle the mental and emotional effects of white collar work. The negative mental and emotional effects of white collar work are more subtle than not being able to do physical labor, so women can appear to work white collar jobs and be fine. They aren't. This is part of why women have increased their use of anti-depressant drugs.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When Trump showed support for trans plenty his supporters still voted for him. In the long run this won't change anyone's habits. People just like to self-trigger into outrage for a while.
Cause his supporters knew there's more important issues to take care of. Trans is just a symptom. You can get rid of them the moment you remove from beneath their feet their support platform. Also, calling this just self triggering outrage makes me suspect of you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're not sexless by choice though. Well, not really. They may have thrown up their hands in disgust...

I've about given up on any of this type of boycott being successful, no one seems to have the focus to get together on it. I never expected the beer drinkers to come through for us, good for them. But they need to keep this up long term for it to have any real kind of effect. Keep the stigma on the Bud Light brand and the Anheuser Busch corporation in general. Then you might see Heinerscheid fired. But the truth is, if she is, she'll just probably go into a high level political job for more money. A lot of people don't even think Dylan Mulvaney is a real trans person.

Look at the differences between Kristin Twiford (podcast host and marketer) and Alissa Heinerscheid (VP of Marketing, Bud Light). There's a reason Twiford is better looking and would be more dateable to men.
Heinerscheid looks a little on the butch side herself.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the stigma on the Bud Light brand and the Anheuser Busch corporation in general. Then you might see Heinerscheid fired
I won't purchase any beer made by Anheuser-Busch unless Heinerscheid is fired.

Heinerscheid looks a little on the butch side herself.
She appears to be heterosexual. She has a husband and children, though the children are a result of surrogacy due to past health problems. A man who is married to her is a wimpy beta male, and possibly a cuck. She has definitely hit "the wall" at age 39. If she were to get divorced tomorrow and need to date again, there are enough thirsty beta males who would be interested, even though she has 3 kids.

Going to 2 elite universities, absorbing SJW bullshiit from professors, and working in white collar work for many years has a way of de-feminizing a woman. It's not surprising she looks butch. She likely drank the SJW/feminist/careerist Kool-Aid more than most.

They're not sexless by choice though. Well, not really. They may have thrown up their hands in disgust...
Both Millennial and Gen Z males have had issues with sexlessness.

I've about given up on any of this type of boycott being successful, no one seems to have the focus to get together on it. I never expected the beer drinkers to come through for us, good for them. But they need to keep this up long term for it to have any real kind of effect.
I hope it is successful. I am committed to this.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause his supporters knew there's more important issues to take care of. Trans is just a symptom. You can get rid of them the moment you remove from beneath their feet their support platform. Also, calling this just self triggering outrage makes me suspect of you.
I've noticed a lot of feminists raging about trans. Brains are scrambled. I'm poolside watching and the circus with my hoez and whisky.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anheiser busch is now saying officially that the highest level was unaware of what was going on and will be putting better scrutiny on further influencer involvment. They aren't walking back and apologizing though.

Nike is now facing backlash from feminists because they recruited twinkle toes mulvaney to sell bras.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I avoid all Nike products after the BLM dive they took. I have a running list of all the companies that did all the covid and BLM ****, and it has made me a lot happier avoiding buying anything from either.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I avoid all Nike products after the BLM dive they took. I have a running list of all the companies that did all the covid and BLM ****, and it has made me a lot happier avoiding buying anything from either.
It sucks. Nike shoes always fit my feet perfectly. Loved em, great quality from those young kids in the Chinese sweat shops. But then they went woke and are going even more woke. It's stupid, they're stupid. I'm a Puma guy now, quality isn't as good but they get the job done. Nike's stock, for some reason, went up all week. Seemed like a good time to short: picked up $124 Puts expiring next week. We'll see how that goes.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good... beer contains phytoestrogens and increases prolactin production, both of which effeminizes men.

If you're going to drink, at least be manly about it and drink hard liquor. You can get drunk off a few shots of whiskey (few calories) whereas you'd have to chug an entire 12 pack of beer just to feel a mild buzz... Beer only has like 7% alcohol, it's a complete waste of calorie intake.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't purchase any beer made by Anheuser-Busch unless Heinerscheid is fired.
If that spokesman is fired and she comes out and says “I made a mistake”, I’ll continue to buy it.

She has definitely hit "the wall" at age 39. If she were to get divorced tomorrow and need to date again, there are enough thirsty beta males who would be interested, even though she has 3 kids.
I don’t think beta males would go for 39 post wall with 3 kids. If she was 29 years old and had daughter, ok, good for pump dump. But I don’t think a beta make can even get aroused by her face.

Going to 2 elite universities, absorbing SJW bullshiit from professors, and working in white collar work for many years has a way of de-feminizing a woman. It's not surprising she looks butch. She likely drank the SJW/feminist/careerist Kool-Aid more than most.
True.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I don’t think a beta make can even get aroused by her face.
Yeah... her pic looked good but that video... yikes. Her husband 99% goes along with whatever she says. She probably pitched this great idea to him during pillow talk and he agreed that it was amazing because he thought that it would please her.