Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Budweiser is now the Queen of Beers

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One reason they think they can get away with it is simple. View attachment 9908
That's how many brands they own? Most who stop drinking Budlight will accidentally start drinking one of their other products
The difficult part for most wouldn't be giving up Bud Light. The difficult part for most Bud Light drinkers would be to avoid another beer brand that is part of Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw this today on the ol Twitter feed. Might have something to do with things. 1680889018418.png

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a Millennial and has an Ivy League MBA. Definitely a feminist.

There's more information on her....

Read the article. Funny thing is, sounds like she could be a quality woman. Only problem is, she probably hooked up with a weak man and therefore went woke. Now she's lost and confused with no direction and doing dumb **** like putting "(she/her)" in her profile and deciding to bring a tranny in to be the face of for Bud Light.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pretty much find ALL American macrobrew to be bad.
You haven't tried my homebrews. I had a friend once say my beer tastes like flowers. But of course when the supposed good stuff (store bought) was gone, my flowers were being consumed like a dog on a piece of meat. I hate beer snobs!

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of examples of businesses that have embraced wokeness only to see it hurt sales. I'm thinking there is someone behind the scenes financing this, or maybe the government is pressuring them, or maybe they are trying to get ahead of it to please the government. Or maybe their diversity and inclusion officers have so much power, they are pushing them to make decisions like this.

If you can see that this is bad business practice, why wouldn't the corporations?
I would say the latter. ”If you don’t include a diversity individual to sponsor your product, we will tell everyone you are xyz-phobic and ensure your sales tank.”

Bud L shareholders: “We have some marketing and sponsorship money, should we get a cute actress, an athlete, a musician?
Bud L CEO: “No no. Let’s get someone people CONNECT with. You know, like an influencer“
Bud L shareholders: “Oh ok, who do you have in mind? Olivia Livvy Dunne? That Sexy 20 year old blonde gymnast with 3.8M followers?
Bud L CEO: “No no, let’s get that influencer who has born a man and identifies as a woman. She will appeal to our customers.”
Bud L shareholders: “Great choice!”

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is ridiculous. If Bud Light has been a brand in decline, Alissa Heinerscheid and her "inclusive" solution is not going to change the direction of the brand.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is ridiculous. If Bud Light has been a brand in decline, Alissa Heinerscheid and her "inclusive" solution is not going to change the direction of the brand.
Hey, our brand is in decline...let's take a 12 gauge and put it out of its misery! That's a solution, alright.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, our brand is in decline...let's take a 12 gauge and put it out of its misery! That's a solution, alright.
The definition of decline is an interesting definition. Bud Light continues to be one of the top selling brands in the United States. It has a strong position globally.

The Bud/Miller/Coors brands have had more competition from craft brewers and wine/spirits.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The “Real Men of Genius” don’t run the company anymore. Just like Coke, Gillette and Disney, when their profits plummet they will have to course correct. I’m putting my money into my local microbrews, forget these “woke“ corporations.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The “Real Men of Genius” don’t run the company anymore. Just like Coke, Gillette and Disney, when their profits plummet they will have to course correct. I’m putting my money into my local microbrews, forget these “woke“ corporations.
I don't want to buy beer from any large corporation anymore. Any beer from Anheuser-Busch now can eat shiit. I will be buying from local microbrews as well.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven't tried my homebrews. I had a friend once say my beer tastes like flowers. But of course when the supposed good stuff (store bought) was gone, my flowers were being consumed like a dog on a piece of meat. I hate beer snobs!
Uh, your homebrew is not MACRObrew. :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to buy beer from any large corporation anymore. Any beer from Anheuser-Busch now can eat shiit. I will be buying from local microbrews as well.
The problem is that Inbev (i.e., the global beer conglomerate that bought out Anheuser-Busch) has a lot of good beers in its stead, such as my go-to beer worldwide, Hoegaarden. And the problem in general with boycotting homotranny-woke brands is that they are everywhere, and any non-woke brand is both hard-to-get and very expensive - indeed, with business plans that says "we'll be the straight-shooters' brand by taking a low-quality product and having a huge markup".

I mean, am I going to no longer be a Saints fan because of this?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What in the world does a chick know about drinking beer? :rolleyes:

Management should have put in someone like this:

videoblocks-happy-man-drinking-beer-on-white-background-obese-guy-drinking-beer-with-beer-bell...png

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, am I going to no longer be a Saints fan because of this?
The NFL is super "woke" and anti-traditional masculinity. You would have a good reason not to do it.

Watching sports is a beta male activity. It would be good to focus on your own exercise and playing of sports.

The problem is that Inbev (i.e., the global beer conglomerate that bought out Anheuser-Busch) has a lot of good beers in its stead, such as my go-to beer worldwide, Hoegaarden. And the problem in general with boycotting homotranny-woke brands is that they are everywhere, and any non-woke brand is both hard-to-get and very expensive
It's difficult to deal with conglomerates like Anheuser-Busch InBev. They own so many brands, including a number of major Mexican beer brands.

Procter and Gamble's Gillette brand did a toxic masculinity ad a few years ago. I do refuse to buy Gillette. However, not buying any P&G product as a whole is very difficult. P&G has brands in so many different household products.