Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations about college sex life from someone that went to a party school.

Reaction score
When I was a college student, I disliked football/basketball game days.
I did too because I had to work on those days. Everyone had that game day high and acted like idiots. Last, parking was always a pain in the arse and it **** blocked me from sex one night.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
parking was always a pain in the arse
Parking was always my biggest issue. Football was (still is) more predictable. Football was (still mostly is) a Saturday thing. I would need to avoid going to library on Saturdays with football games, I would be ok. I always had to check the football schedule to see if I could study at the library.

Basketball was worse. Basketball games could occur on either weeknights or weekends and would fucck up the parking situation too.

it **** blocked me from sex one night.
That's bad. I'd be really pissed about that too.

It's also possible to get cocck blocked by the presence of a football or basketball player at a party/bar where you are. Many women are drawn to them.

It depends on the school and how good they are in football or basketball. Basketball players are easier to recognize because they don't wear helmets. Also, the tallest basketball players are taller than the tallest football players.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH, the novelty of football games wore off for me after a couple of games. Everyone went out in large groups and stuck to those groups, especially anyone in Greek Life. Come to find that the hottest sororities on campus seemed to never be at the football games in a lot of cases and were watching them from some other place.

What got me about college is how the hottest sororities and the wealthiest fraternities distanced themselves for the most part against the things that normie people obsessed with. Years later when I am in Manhattan, I have higher status than some former frat guy in a top house because I work for a company he wants to work for or because I am with the hottest girls at the bar.

The novelty of it all wears off like crazy after the first year, same with house parties.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH, the novelty of football games wore off for me after a couple of games. Everyone went out in large groups and stuck to those groups, especially anyone in Greek Life. Come to find that the hottest sororities on campus seemed to never be at the football games in a lot of cases and were watching them from some other place.

What got me about college is how the hottest sororities and the wealthiest fraternities distanced themselves for the most part against the things that normie people obsessed with.
You're correct about the quick wear off for the novelty of football games and hottest sororities distancing themselves from things that normies felt were important. I would add in the novelty of basketball games wearing off fast for those who attend schools that tend to have better basketball programs than football programs.

The novelty of it all wears off like crazy after the first year, same with house parties.
House and apartment parties were not worth it unless you got laid from them. The men that didn't get laid at house parties tended to drink too much alcohol while not getting laid.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 It is all freshman things man, all of it. Outside of that, they get glamorized more by outsiders than people actually in college.
I'd agree with it.

Both college football and college basketball serve as recruiting tools for the universities. I think there are many male students who choose to attend the "party schools" that this thread covers based on these universities having a good college football and/or college basketball team and good pusssy. Those are not the only reasons for the choice because some of these schools have good programs in certain academic disciplines too.

The guys who are in part motivated by social atmosphere that includes college sports, drinking, and parties where the guys expect to get laid are often disappointed by the experience.

Most on campus students learn that the college gameday experience is severely overrated. Additionally, most college students aren't getting as much pusssy as they want or expect to get.

There are articles about how women drastically outnumber men on campuses now (see below for an example). During my 2001-2005 time at a university, the male-female ratio was close to equal. Are these ratios good enough to help more men get laid more on campuses? It doesn't seem that way because while the ratios at colleges are becoming more male friendly, there's also an increase in male sexlessness too.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there are many male students who choose to attend the "party schools" that this thread covers based on these universities having a good college football and/or college basketball team and good pusssy. Those are not the only reasons for the choice because some of these schools have good programs in certain academic disciplines too.
Bumping this thread because of the NCAA Basketball Tournament starting this week.

The NCAA Tournament doesn't impact the sex lives of most students at universities that are known for their college basketball programs. I doubt guys at the school whose team wins the tournament get laid any more in the week after the championship is won.

The NCAA Tournament is more of a thing for normies to consume alcohol and snack food than actually get laid.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the things that this thread hasn't talked much about is how final year looming graduations and job searches tend to affect college sex.

TLDR: Graduations and job searches have a way of ending romantic relationships.

Men who are in their senior years of college and not in a serious relationship are best served by keeping things casual. A lot of complicated scenarios can occur in more committed relationships.

If you're a senior year male dating a senior year female, things get interesting. You're both looking for your first post graduation jobs. It's difficult to get both sides to agree to living in the same city after college graduation. Tuition and living fees have been expensive for the past 20-30 years (even for in-state public universities) and there's a need to justify the investment with the first job out of school. If two people have the mindset from the previous sentence, it's unlikely the relationship can survive. Long distance relationships are also a bad idea, especially at 22-23. In this situation, there's a high likelihood that the relationship will end with graduation.

When a senior male has a girlfriend who is a sophomore or junior, it's unlikely that the man will get his first post college job in the same city as the university. If the man does get his first job in that same city, the relationship can continue at least until she graduates or he changes jobs in another city. A lot of universities aren't the best cities for post college employment.

There are also situations where a sophomore or junior year male is dating a senior year female. When the female graduates first, I think it's rare for her to stay in the same city as her boyfriend. I know one situation where a 2nd semester female senior started dating a male who was a junior. She graduated jobless and stayed in the same city as the male for his senior year just to continue the relationship. Most people would have thought she was out of her mind for doing that. She was making a key life decision around a boyfriend of no more than 2-3 months. The relationship lasted multiple years beyond his graduation. I think a situation like I described is more of the exception than the rule.

These same situations happen for men in graduate school dating other graduate school students or graduate students dating undergrads.

The increase in tuition costs and worsening social skills are why college-formed relationships are not lasting as long with Millennials and Gen Z in college as compared to Boomers and Gen Z. Current romantic relationship formed in college started declining around the early 2000s, which was exactly the time that the earliest Millennials were arriving on college campuses.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the things that this thread hasn't talked much about is how final year looming graduations and job searches tend to affect college sex.

TLDR: Graduations and job searches have a way of ending romantic relationships.
This is what ended my first relationship. I graduated first and it turned to an LDR basically. Eventually she graduated and I gave her a few chances of leaving her home city because I was not going to live there. It got to the point where I realized she was never going to leave and I finally found a replacement which would become my second gf, so I just stopped visiting her lol.

Reactions: BMX

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what ended my first relationship. I graduated first and it turned to an LDR basically. Eventually she graduated and I gave her a few chances of leaving her home city because I was not going to live there. It got to the point where I realized she was never going to leave and I finally found a replacement which would become my second gf, so I just stopped visiting her lol.
You two were pulled in separate directions. You could have had more awareness than to go into a long distance relationship.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumping this thread because of the NCAA Basketball Tournament starting this week.

The NCAA Tournament doesn't impact the sex lives of most students at universities that are known for their college basketball programs. I doubt guys at the school whose team wins the tournament get laid any more in the week after the championship is won.

The NCAA Tournament is more of a thing for normies to consume alcohol and snack food than actually get laid.
Funny you mention that because the University of Miami made the Final 4. I went to a bar to watch them play UConn. The bar is known to attract a lot of students of "The U" and it was literally 3 kinds of people:

1. Drunk meatheads
2. Plain average girls
3. Foreign exchange students (mostly Asians trying to experience American life)

The hot girls barely care about this kind of stuff.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
University of Miami made the Final 4. I went to a bar to watch them play UConn. The bar is known to attract a lot of students of "The U" and it was literally 3 kinds of people:

1. Drunk meatheads
2. Plain average girls
3. Foreign exchange students (mostly Asians trying to experience American life)

The hot girls barely care about this kind of stuff.
University of Miami is a private school that's known as a fun environment since it is located in a fun metro area (Miami). It's not one of the biggest party schools because it is a smaller school.

The meatheads might look like guys who get pusssy but they are actually just betas. That proves that the NCAA Tournament is more of a thing for normies to consume alcohol and snack food than actually get laid.

Hot girls and guys who get laid don't care about the NCAA Tournament or NCAA football bowl games.

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The meatheads might look like guys who get pusssy but they are actually just betas
This really surprised me when I realized it. I started observing most of my high school jock-ish friends writing XOs and hearts on their snapchat stories with their many year-long gfs. Especially on valentine’s day. Things like “you are the best girl in the world”. I would have thought this was success back then, but now I realize it for what it is. They’re in the girl’s frame and have to appease her with flattery. They almost never break up with their gfs for a better girl. I don’t see them with any other women either.

Seems like a lot of HS jock type guys peak in high school and hold on to degrading goods (fatter and older women) until they “secure” such a “good” by putting a ring on it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like a lot of HS jock type guys peak in high school and hold on to degrading goods (fatter and older women) until they “secure” such a “good” by putting a ring on it.
This can happen, especially with the high school jock type that don't go on to play competitive college sports at the NCAA level. Most high school athletes in all the sports don't go on to play college sports. After that, most NCAA college athletes don't go on to pro sports.

There are some sports where an athlete under 18 or at age 18 can go to the professional ranks without a college scholarship.

A lot of HS jock types go to college as ordinary guys. A lot of them are going to big public universities that have party school reputations. Some join fraternities, which have mixed results in terms of producing Game results for men. @Jesse Pinkman had a good post about fraternity guys to open this thread. As a reminder, it is at the bottom of this thread.

This really surprised me when I realized it. I started observing most of my high school jock-ish friends writing XOs and hearts on their snapchat stories with their many year-long gfs. Especially on valentine’s day. Things like “you are the best girl in the world”. I would have thought this was success back then, but now I realize it for what it is. They’re in the girl’s frame and have to appease her with flattery. They almost never break up with their gfs for a better girl. I don’t see them with any other women either.
Earlier in this thread, there were some comments about athletes being overrated in terms of "Game" with women. Even the first post of this thread has comments about this. As a reminder, that post is also at the bottom of this thread.

Even some pro athletes don't have great Game with women. Tom Brady is overrated as an attractor-seducer of women. He dated and had a kid with a woman older than he is (actress Bridget Moynahan) and picked up a woman that Leonardo DiCaprio discarded in the "Leo discards women right around age 25" style (Gisele Bundchen). Aaron Rodgers has also had relationships with older women as ex-girlfriends Olivia Munn and Danica Patrick are older than he is. He was also rumored to be dating Erin Andrews 10+ years ago, and she is also older than he is.

Not all Greek Life is created equal, in fact, it is tough as nails to get a bid for the frats that do have status.

At any school, you will have 3 or maybe 4 fraternities max that have a status boost when it comes to women and getting laid. Getting into these fraternities is tough and you probably won't get a bid for them. At UGA and southern schools in general, we called them "Old Row" frats. Usually, the guys came from Old Money families, certain neighborhoods, had family that was involved in the past (Legacy) or knew people who were already in the fraternity. If you did not know anyone, you had to prove that you came from money. One house even asked for the income of the parents of people who were rushing. Oh and good luck getting in if you are anything other than white.

It is safe to say that almost all of you on here would not have not gotten the bid.

Even most fraternity guys, despite having the opportunity, opted for LTRs.

Even guys in high status fraternities usually opted for LTRs or picked off a freshman girl. I'd say the guys I knew who were in top frats, including one who I roomed with, slept with 5 to 7 different girls on average per semester. The 100+ lay count? Not that common even in the higher status fraternities. Most high status frat guys opted for an LTR and a future wife. Most of the times the guys would try to "game" in their freshman and maybe sophomore year but settle into an LTR later on. More often, the guys who did sleep around saw the same 5 to 6 girls over a semester or two.
Athletes do have status but most of them do not really have the kind of sex life that gets hyped up.

I roomed with a couple of athletes and they were up at 4 AM to get ready for drills or to get ready for their sport. While they definitely have a lot of value and lots of girls would love to get with them, the time is not there. Most of them are fighting serious sores, sprains, injuries, and a host of other medical issues to be partying as hard as they do. In some cases, they are such a prized asset that the coaches are making sure that they are not going too overboard with the partying. Do they get laid? OF COURSE but not nearly to the extent that you think. A guy with tight game living in a big city who really put his mind to it could get a higher notch count than an athlete.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You two were pulled in separate directions. You could have had more awareness than to go into a long distance relationship.
she lied and said she would move to the city with me when she finished school. Plus, my smv and self esteem was low at the time.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she lied and said she would move to the city with me when she finished school. Plus, my smv and self esteem was low at the time.
That is a bad situation all around. It's good you got out of it. You learned a lesson and it was likely difficult to learn it.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many valid points littered across the thread. Couldn't have explained it any better myself.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many valid points littered across the thread. Couldn't have explained it any better myself.
This thread had a great start with @Jesse Pinkman 's initial observations. They were very relatable. Even though I attended college from 2001-2005, a lot of what he discussed initially was relatable to my experiences on campus in that era.

Two of the biggest differences between being on campus 2001-2005 and being on campus 2013-present would be swipe apps and social media. When I was on campus, online dating websites existed but were rarely used in the college community in those days. In the 2001-2005, dating websites were used by the post-college crowd and were still somewhat stigmatized but did de-stigmatize a lot during those years. To a college student in 2001-2005, dating websites were something "older people" did. Many of the college students of 2001-2005 used dating websites and swipe apps later in life. Tinder launched in 2012 and early Tinder became popular on college campuses in its early days.

Since 2013, it would be possible to go through 4 years of college and not have to do any in-person approaches. It would be possible to rely on swipe apps and Instagram DMs to arrange dates. In 2001-2005, there was a need to do some sort of in-person approaches to get dates. A non-Greek Life male student in those days could do random on campus approaches, approaches at extracurricular activity events, approaches at off campus parties, and approaches before/after classes of women in those classes. Since 2013, I would guess all those forms of approaching have declined.

Facebook launched in my junior year of college and it was rolling out in my senior year of college at my university. By senior year, I had already gotten on MySpace. MySpace and Facebook in 2004-2005 were a less a part of college students' lives than Instagram later became 2013-present.

Even cell phones were different in 2001-2005. In my first 2 years of college (2001-2003), many students still didn't even have them. For the ones that had them, the phones were very basic and only used for calls while out and about. Precursor to text messaging, such as AOL Instant Messenger and Yahoo Messenger on computers, were popular among college students then. By my last 2 years of college, basic phones had gotten more popular and there was some small amount of texting, though texting on basic phones was more difficult.

The tech changes have affected college sex life a lot since I graduated.

Additionally, gender ratios have gotten more feminine. When I arrived on campus in 2001, my university was near a 50-50 male-female split. I recall evaluating the ratios at the schools I got accepted to and all of them were close to 50-50 at the time. Now, college campuses are closer to 60% female. Even with more females than males on campus, a good portion of males on campus are sexless as females only pay attention to the top tier men.

At my university, even in 2001-2005, a good portion of men were invisible to a lot of women.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice overall campus ratio there.

28 is a good age for going for 20-23 year olds.

As has been mentioned, even at party schools with attractive women, most men are pusssy beggars. LTRs offer the most vaginal access. There are ways that betas/AFCs can get into relationships but it won't be the most elite women.

Toughest SMV year for men in undergrad is freshman. Freshman women are highly desired. Freshman men are not. If you arrive on campus as an unattached freshman male, it's a tough battle. Some men arrive at college keeping their high school girlfriends (both they and the girlfriend went to college in the same area as high school) or are doing long distance with the high school girlfriend.
Yes, an 18 year old man is at the bottom of the totem pole, unless he wants to try jailbait. :eek: :eek:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, an 18 year old man is at the bottom of the totem pole, unless he wants to try jailbait. :eek: :eek:
Let's discuss the options for 18-19 year old college freshmen who attend 4 year universities right after high school.

College freshmen are typical 18 years old when they arrive on campus. A guy born in September-October is typically near the oldest in his high school graduating class and spends most of freshman year at age 19. However, a guy born in May-June doesn't turn 19 until near the end of his freshman year in most cases or even after freshman year is complete.

In many USA jurisdictions, 18-19 year old males have some protection as a result of Romeo and Juliet laws (see link below for a blog post on Romeo and Juliet laws). Romeo and Juliet laws allow for consensual relationships with slightly younger women.

One of the toughest rude awakenings for college freshmen males is the intense competition for freshman female poontang. As a freshman male, you're competing with sophomores - seniors for freshman year women. That's not a good competitive position. One slight advantage is that you as a freshman male have more access to freshman females in the dorms and in your same classes.

A lot of men arrive on campus and expect college to be a poontang paradise and it isn't in freshman year, if ever.

Some percentage of freshman males can still hunt high school junior or senior females and the above blog post becomes applicable in their jurisdiction. This happens when a guy goes to college near or in his high school hometown and still has social connections at his former high school. For men that go to another city for college, either in-state or out-of-state, this isn't an option. A freshman male in a new city can't just randomly show up at a high school and do cold approaches. It isn't going to work, even if there are favorable Romeo & Juliet jurisdiction rules in that jurisdiction.

Even for sophomore - senior males, college is not the poontang paradise it is depicted as within media. This leads to a lot of disappointment. For most college males, they might get to experience a few different vaginas due to semi long term relationships but most men fall short of their vagina expectations in college. In the first post, @Jesse Pinkman did say that college men typically don't get laid all that much. I noticed that when I was on campus in 2001-2005 attending a school I called "Hot Girl U" with a solid reputation for partying and college sex.