Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flakes after successful dates?

Fowo

Don Juan
Reaction score
In about ~10 last dates from online apps I've had there's been about 3 situations where the girl would be all over me, kissing with me and asking when exactly are we going to meet again, initiating kisses at the end of the meeting. With one of them I've been sucking on her nipples for 20 fuccking minutes too lol.
Yet after the meeting, those girls suddenly become cold in texting and not long after it I'm getting left on read.

I don't think it's about me not fuccking them (one would say stuff like im not ready, one would not want to visit my place, with the last one we just stayed in the city center and I didn't even ask to come over), so what's left is me wondering if that's just a random X factor of a girl going "oh he's not looking for a relationship, I thought about this meeting and I'm not feeling good with that direction" or is there actually something I'm doing wrong?

Wise men, share your experiences

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
In about ~10 last dates from online apps I've had there's been about 3 situations where the girl would be all over me, kissing with me and asking when exactly are we going to meet again, initiating kisses at the end of the meeting. With one of them I've been sucking on her nipples for 20 fuccking minutes too lol.
Yet after the meeting, those girls suddenly become cold in texting and not long after it I'm getting left on read.

I don't think it's about me not fuccking them (one would say stuff like im not ready, one would not want to visit my place, with the last one we just stayed in the city center and I didn't even ask to come over), so what's left is me wondering if that's just a random X factor of a girl going "oh he's not looking for a relationship, I thought about this meeting and I'm not feeling good with that direction" or is there actually something I'm doing wrong?

There are other guy(s) in the picture she is more interested in.

Fowo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well right off the bat spending 20 minutes on a nipple might be something to look at objectively, escalation is the subject you might want to brush up on.
Oh that was just one time thing I did since she had super strong objections against going further. And she was the first black girl I got into this type of situation with (not a lot of them here) so I decided to just enjoy myself lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Oh that was just one time thing I did since she had super strong objections against going further. And she was the first black girl I got into this type of situation with (not a lot of them here) so I decided to just enjoy myself lol
White, black, purple, green...they are all the same

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP sounds like the girls aren't open to phucking at the time and you're pushing too hard. Maybe they're on the fence, maybe they're looking for relationships. Try "leaving them wanting more" at the end of the date.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When they leave you on "read" as a way of habit, it is time to cut them loose...because after all, they are basically ignoring you...which you should, in my opinion, deem as disrespectful.

And Alpha's do not tolerate disrespect.

Once it is decided to let them loose, you go Mode X on them..send them a text..

"So, are you gonna let me hit it tonight"?

If they leave you on read, then you got the closure you need and you can cut them loose.

If they give you an adverse reaction, then you still get the closure you need and you STILL can cut them loose.

If they respond positively, then handle your business.

The point is, leaving you on read is disrespectful and should not be tolerated.

And if they ain't giving up the puss, there is nothing to discuss anyway.

Any woman that I felt was loosing interest in me, I did what I am advising you to do.

The point is, I am never left wondering...I get closure and move on.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. The reason was more simple than you could have imagined: You did not escalate to banging them that night. When women let you put your tongue in their mouths and let you suck their nipples, they want sex. And you did not give them sex. And in this day and age where your average 6/10 girl is surrounded by at least 100 thirsty simps waiting for their attention 24/7, your window of opportunity (to FVCK them) only comes once.

I don't think it's about me not fuccking them
2. That's the only reason.

Fowo

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP sounds like the girls aren't open to phucking at the time and you're pushing too hard. Maybe they're on the fence, maybe they're looking for relationships. Try "leaving them wanting more" at the end of the date.
Perhaps... I always did think I'm pretty chill but a suggestion to come over to my place on the first meeting can probably be taken the wrong way by some of these girls

When they leave you on "read" as a way of habit, it is time to cut them loose...because after all, they are basically ignoring you...which you should, in my opinion, deem as disrespectful.

And Alpha's do not tolerate disrespect.
My man's doing a deep dive without understanding the post. I'm saying after a first date that goes well girls stop responding after exchanging few messages, I'm not thirsting over them in the DMs for next few weeks

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Perhaps... I always did think I'm pretty chill but a suggestion to come over to my place on the first meeting can probably be taken the wrong way by some of these girls

My man's doing a deep dive without understanding the post. I'm saying after a first date that goes well girls stop responding after exchanging few messages, I'm not thirsting over them in the DMs for next few weeks
Don't worry...eventually he will just tell you all you have to do is go Mode One. That solves everything apparently.

It's like Windex for the Greeks.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Such a beta mentality.

Bro, you have to change your way of thinking.

Too much concern about how the woman will feel about your request.

It ain't about them, it is about YOU, and only YOU.

Bro, I told you what to do.

You are the one getting flaked on after you spent money on the brawds, not me.

Accept the advise, on continue getting played.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It never ceases to amaze me there are too many men really think that women are different based on the color of their skins or their nationalities. *SMH*
Black and asian girls are indeed very different, and obviously so. Why would anyone preemptively deny this?

Pattern recognition is your friend, not your enemy. No wonder you suck at screening. Maybe someday you'll be able to distinguish between a green light and yellow light prospect.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry...eventually he will just tell you all you have to do is go Mode One. That solves everything apparently.
Yeah, because if he was Mode One with those 3 brawds, he wouldn't be on here boo hooing about those brawds flaking on him.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there’s a show on my local radio station called second date update where a person who just had a date asks the radio station to call the other person because they're being ghosted. They paint a perfect picture of their dates. And it’s incredible how majority of the people are revealed to be idiots and/or creeps by that other person. Then the caller gets mad and shows his/her true self. Not saying this is you OP but this show is a good example of how much people are blind to their own self.

Maybe you're hyping up these dates in your mind.

Or maybe these chicks just want a free meal.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Usually when it comes to OLD , you're in a big ratrace. Women these days have become like men in the sense that they'll talk to a buncha diff guys and try out diff flavors every week. They might see 2-3 dudes a week easily.. while still giving chances to the guys they seen last week. They usually have 1 or 2 guys they're super into but while they let it play out, they're still going on dates. I mean its casual dating 101.

The other thing about OLD is that, women who are OLD, a lot of them are looking for se.x .. especially if its TInder. They didn't get back on the app to find prince charming. They will entertain a few "fun dates" but mostly they're lookin for that sexual compatibility to get f-ed. If you don't capitalize on this, it simply means she didnt feel the vibe and moved on or you didn't know how to escalate and just didn't make a move. They'll be nice near the end and act like they wan to see you again because all women fear men having an adverse reaction to not having sex or to being told that a girl might not want to see u again..

The other thing is in these days of abundance for attractive women, women are lookin for any little thing to disqualify men so they have more of a reason to focus on that one guy they like the most. Believe it or not, women are hardwired for monogamy, and while we as humans evolved greatly, they will only play the field until they find a guy they deem compatible.. and usually everone else gets ghosted for a while when things get more serious with that one dude.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other guy, most likely an ex. You made her feel wanted again because her man hasn’t been showing her some love, now she is ready to go back. She will repeat the same process a few weeks later with another man

Fowo

Don Juan
Reaction score
The other thing about OLD is that, women who are OLD
Quick question, what exactly does OLD stand for? Still new here. Been trying to find an answer around here but searching seems to be broken.

About some of the answers:
In my country tons of girls use tinder and other apps for finding relationships - legit. So I wouldn't go as far as to say that all of them flaked me because I wasn't pushing for sex hard enough. Besides, as I mentioned, I did push hard with one, pushed a little bit with 2nd one and didnt push at all with the 3rd one.
I'm also not desperate and don't give off that vibe - got 2 girls I see regularly plus some dates (average 2 dates per week).
The reason I'm asking here is because I'm wondering whether there is something I ****ed up and can pay more attention to, it's always nice to improve your effectiveness by 30%.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick question, what exactly does OLD stand for?
OnLine Dating
The answer to OP: you're dealing with low quality human beings (swipe apps such as Tinder are full of those). If you were the one doing something wrong (such as sending the player vibe when she's looking for relationship), then a normal woman would just be cold, distant ... would not let you make out with her and ask about next date.