Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jesse Pinkman's approach/field reports thread.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weekend of March 4th.

I saw California girl again this Saturday and this time, went to her spot instead. She lives nearby but her apartment is not as good as mines is (humble brag lol). She had a pet cat as well who took some curiosity to me. I find myself being more of a cat than a dog person these days anyways. Decided to do some light edibles with her (typical Californian activity lol) and then chatted a bit. After that, we got to having sex again and I again felt as hard as a rock. This girl just had a way of bringing that wild side out of me.

She seems interesting too outside of just the sex. We talked a good bit and she even let out how tired she was of how things in California were being run so she came to Florida. Told me that she is center but sees herself leaning more to the right politically with the nonsense going on, was a Democrat for the longest. We practically spent the entire Saturday f*cking, chatting, order Door Dash for food, and then watching a movie. Not a bad Saturday.

Sunday (March 5th).

After a fun Saturday spent f*cking, I slept in for a lot of Sunday. Woke up at around noon and realized I have to do some grocery shopping. Went to the store mostly looking a mess but styled my hair a bit while smelling like I just had sex for hours. Get into the store and some annoying chick's Husky jumps on me and is all over me. She doesn't even apologize, just ignores me. I really hate Huskies and think less people should own them.

Open this brunette in the produce isle and it seems to go well until she sniffs the air around her. She looks at me and goes "did you? Oh my god did you not shower dude?" out loud while laughing. I am taken back by surprise. She says "you should shower man! eeewww" while laughing. What a b*tch. Others around me are laughing. Then I quickly finish up grocery shopping and head home, only to have yet another dog jump on me and it was a freaking Doberman. This Latina who can barely speak English tries to get it off of me.

I really hate how people in Miami get all of these dogs they cannot handle.

Uneventful Sunday. Need to hit the ground running again but likely seeing California girl again this week.
Do you think the dogs jumped on you cos of the smell?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We practically spent the entire Saturday f*cking, chatting, order Door Dash for food, and then watching a movie. Not a bad Saturday.
Very good day! Many men would desire that day.

That's not a problem isolated to Miami or Dallas. It's a problem in a lot of places. Millennials have been obsessed with dogs. Gen Z doesn't seem to differ much on pets than Millennials.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Weekend of March 4th.

I saw California girl again this Saturday and this time, went to her spot instead. She lives nearby but her apartment is not as good as mines is (humble brag lol). She had a pet cat as well who took some curiosity to me. I find myself being more of a cat than a dog person these days anyways. Decided to do some light edibles with her (typical Californian activity lol) and then chatted a bit. After that, we got to having sex again and I again felt as hard as a rock. This girl just had a way of bringing that wild side out of me.

She seems interesting too outside of just the sex. We talked a good bit and she even let out how tired she was of how things in California were being run so she came to Florida. Told me that she is center but sees herself leaning more to the right politically with the nonsense going on, was a Democrat for the longest. We practically spent the entire Saturday f*cking, chatting, order Door Dash for food, and then watching a movie. Not a bad Saturday.

Sunday (March 5th).

After a fun Saturday spent f*cking, I slept in for a lot of Sunday. Woke up at around noon and realized I have to do some grocery shopping. Went to the store mostly looking a mess but styled my hair a bit while smelling like I just had sex for hours. Get into the store and some annoying chick's Husky jumps on me and is all over me. She doesn't even apologize, just ignores me. I really hate Huskies and think less people should own them.

Open this brunette in the produce isle and it seems to go well until she sniffs the air around her. She looks at me and goes "did you? Oh my god did you not shower dude?" out loud while laughing. I am taken back by surprise. She says "you should shower man! eeewww" while laughing. What a b*tch. Others around me are laughing. Then I quickly finish up grocery shopping and head home, only to have yet another dog jump on me and it was a freaking Doberman. This Latina who can barely speak English tries to get it off of me.

Uneventful Sunday. Need to hit the ground running again but likely seeing California girl again this week.
I mean...if you are out trying to pick up other women while still smelling like pvssy from the night before, you kinda did it to yourself...

She just thought it was funny... can't get too mad at her for it...it WAS funny...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Very good day! Many men would desire that day.

That's not a problem isolated to Miami or Dallas. It's a problem in a lot of places. Millennials have been obsessed with dogs. Gen Z doesn't seem to differ much on pets than Millennials.
Great up until the door dash part...no way in the world I am paying $30+ to have food delivered.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So did they want to hump or piss on you Jesse?

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guts are phucked up stay away from the edibles. Californians are weird, don't emulate them.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can curry favor with women by being clean Jesse.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Took a bit of work but yeah, heck of a weekend. I am okay with people getting dogs as long as:

1. They know how to control the dogs they get

2. They get small dogs if they cannot control the big ones

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also in case you all were wondering what I was up to this weekend

Good luck with the Saints lol

shwami_salami

Don Juan
Reaction score
are u the guy in red? he matches ur profile pic kinda

btw, I really enjoy reading ur field reports.more action, less talkin. ;)

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He's the second best meth cook in America.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah that's him, "he can't keep getting away with this" though. These dogs must be stopped, really messing up the time he should spend cooking that crank

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He was in New Orleans too

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
@Jesse Pinkman what´s up with girls knowing you just had sex by just smelling you? This has never happened to me and this would be the first time I heard of this. Is it a Florida thing?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are out trying to pick up other women while still smelling like pvssy from the night before, you kinda did it to yourself...

She just thought it was funny... can't get too mad at her for it...it WAS funny...
Women want to be with a man that other women find attractive. A man smelling like sex from another woman is evidence that he is a desirable guy.

I think women prefer more covert ways of determining men's attractiveness to other women than smelling like recent sex from another woman.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Women want to be with a man that other women find attractive. A man smelling like sex from another woman is evidence that he is a desirable guy.

I think women prefer more covert ways of determining men's attractiveness to other women than smelling like recent sex from another woman.
This is stuff people come up with in their own mind that works way better in their fantasies than in actual practice.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to do things a bit differently and share an experience from a while back involving social circle game. I usually don't do this because I'd be sharing a bit too much about people but I thought to share it with you guys anyways. Not much cold approaching going on yesterday, area seemed dry. Not going to answer questions about people here because I don't want to give away too much.

Due to recently joining a community, I have had the chance to connect with guys who are doing well in life and with women. While some of these guys make do with dating apps and cold approaches, others have a lifestyle set up where they meet women from that lifestyle itself. One such guy I met gets paid to host swimsuit contests and photograph models. We also have a guy in our community who has a huge list of Au Pairs that he calls to house parties himself.

One of the guys was throwing an event in Miami that had IG models flying over from all over the country. We will call this guy Mark even though that is not his real name. Mark splits his time between Vegas and Miami and was good friends with Dan Bilzerian way back in the day. In fact, Mark had a role in helping introduce Dan to a lot of girls that you commonly see in his pics. Tickets for Mark’s events were reasonably priced for an event of its caliber so I went.

In the past, I have had my opinions on social circle game but this was different. My perception of social circle game was you make friends and hope they introduce you to women. What Mark did was different, he had a lot of status that he built up over the years and women gravitated towards him because of that. The work that Mark put in put him in a place where he was able to invite a ton of models out and charge what would be a high price for an average guy to come to his event.

I arrive.

It was right after dinnertime and I headed over to the event that Mark invited us to. One of my friends was a bit late so I waited for him. My friend finally shows up and we go to the event itself. I noticed that it was a lot of Instagram model tier girls that were having photos taken and overheard a lot of guys that seemed to work in more nerdy/STEM type of fields.

I tried to talk to a couple of the women but it seemed a lot like a nightclub or any bar. The women themselves were not that easy to talk to compared to any other nightlife venue but the quality itself was much higher. A couple of the girls there I knew work as bottle girls over at LIV. One recognized me so I talked to her and she had her model Brazilian friend as well.

We chatted for a solid thirty minutes or so having a great time as another girl also joined in. A handful of girls, really hot, were drunk and loud. To my surprise, Mark did not hesitate for a second to have security kick them out and these girls were surprised that he did. Usually, they could get away with this **** at a party because they are hot girls but Mark was different.

“Mark does not play,” said the LIV girl.

“I am guessing that is not your first time at his party,” I replied.

“Oh no, Mark throws these sorts of things everywhere but mainly in Miami and Vegas,” she replied.

“These sorts of things?” I asked.

“Yeah, he helps a lot of girls get clout on Instagram and a lot of aspiring models want to come to his event to meet photographers, talent agents, and just to say that they were there because of the reputation they have. We came because he makes the guys pay and it beats having to deal with some drunk at a club who won’t leave you alone,” she said, laughing.

“Here you only get the rich dorks,” I teased as her Brazilian friend laughed.

“I feel like here we get guys that know how to act since they have to pay to get in and it is an exclusive event, Mark picks his friends carefully so we trust that,” she replied.

The women would tell me about how they felt safer and more secure at Mark’s events than they would at a nightclub. The value they got was that they get to meet others trying to make it in social media and modeling like they are so it felt almost like some fun networking event.

The guys at the event.

If there is one thing that felt different about the event, it was the vibe of the men there. At most nightlife venues, the men are usually combative and confrontational. At Mark’s event, most men seemed to be happy and content. I noticed guys were cool with buying me a drink and giving me space at a bar if I needed it. The vibe was a lot more different than a typical competitive nightclub.

I made small talk with some black dude with dreads who was trying to be a musician and added him on Spotify. We would go over and talk to a couple of Scandinavian girls which went well enough for us. The brunette in the group that I talk to is really into me and gets touchy but I cannot help yet feel as if it’s fabricated. We chat for a bit and she tells me about her experiences in different US cities and how she misses LA.

I ask her why and she tells me that LA is the perfect medium between NYC and Miami for her. In NYC, the guys never talk to women and are shy. In Miami, the guys are overly aggressive and forward. I joke and tell her “oh well we didn’t mean to be the 10th group of guys to scare you today”, she has a sense of humor about it and tells me “only the fifth”.

We walk around and then a couple more women come into the group, both blondes and both hot. It is a good time to notice that the girls outnumber the guys in the venue by a lot. Not only do the girls outnumber the guys by a lot but almost every single girl outside of a couple is hot. The girls that are not hot are clearly the ones who paid to get in and were either the SO of a guy there or the fat friend of one of the hot girls. Compared to a typical nightclub and a typical bar, it was significantly better.

My wing and I kept talking to the Scandinavian girl and her group. The vibe was different than it would be at a bar or nightclub. At nightclubs, when the larger group comes, it is usually a way for a girl to tell the random guy she is talking to that he can **** off. The groups are unwelcoming and hostile but here, it was different, they were actually quite open. I talked to others in the group and got their IGs, including that of the girl.

Female behavior at the event.

I am not going to say that women at this event were more approachable, a lot of them seemed to be there to chase clout. Rejections did happen and they happened to me a couple of times. Earlier in the night, I tried to talk to this hot blonde who blew me off. For any guy looking to go to these sorts of events, do not expect most women to give a warm welcome. I’d say women in many ways are just like women you run into at nightclubs in these sorts of events.

However, the difference I noticed was that when you did talk to girls that were receptive to you, there were not as many barriers. You could talk to her for quite some time and didn’t have to worry about a random guy stealing your set or her uglier friends trying to ****block you. Once the women at these events talk to you, they are down for longer conversations.

The other expectation I would tell guys to have is not to pull from these events that night. It seems like the guys who do this for a while will often add a girl on IG and play the long game. A lot of these guys will keep running into the girls due to going to the same events and then at some point, when the timing is right and they have gotten familiar with her, they will have sex. A typical night game spammer will not do well at these sorts of events.