anonymous12345
Senior Don Juan
Check nofap.com's PDFs and reading material.100%. is there book you recommend on learning more on this? never heard said like this
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Check nofap.com's PDFs and reading material.100%. is there book you recommend on learning more on this? never heard said like this
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most of what I know is from Gary Wilson's (RIP) work. His website has a plethora of information: https://www.yourbrainonporn.com/100%. is there book you recommend on learning more on this? never heard said like this
You sound like Kramer:I've been practicing nofap for almost 10 minutes and so far I've had poor results.
That is correct. It leads to similarities of sex, perhaps hormones like oxytocin. It helps me fall asleep for instance. The problem is the costs of fapping.I hadn't fapped for a week as of Sunday. I was in a pissed off mood, I fapped and felt better.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
This took about 2 minutes of my time.That is correct. It leads to similarities of sex, perhaps hormones like oxytocin. It helps me fall asleep for instance. The problem is the costs of fapping.
There's nothing wrong with fapping, in fact not-fapping for sustained periods is not great, you could view it like a fast- you don't want to fast for 1-2 weeks every month, maybe only once a year then just stick with IM fasting the rest of the year.I hadn't fapped for a week as of Sunday. I was in a pissed off mood, I fapped and felt better.
The end.
Most nofappers are simps who just think it will solve all of their problems then subsist on sheer willpower to try to not fap "never again, this is the first day of the rest of my life" as they often say. Then they inevitably do and the cycle repeats.So is this the thread for the (not so) anonymous wankers ?
Unless you are a serious addict, this NoFap thing seems to be little more then an imaginary Wunderwaffe for incels to finaly get motivated enough to procure some pvssy.
Whatever one is expecting to get out of this, there are two things that will fall on his head:
1.) Growing neediness (women smell it from miles)
2.) Dangerous lack of post-nut-clarity
I've already told Jesse to act like he has cancer, surely he can write and practice a monologue for that.Thats right. Its a grift. I unplugged from that BS.
Tell your girl you are retaining for a month lol
There is an elephant in the room.
A guy can have great sex and orgasm by both having sex and watching porn. Thats a fact. And I bet many here already missed that obvious.
If OP really wants to get good at approach and game study Kayfabe and acting.
Get yourself some form of 2-3 minute monolougue books that acting students use to practice for audition and start practicing.
That will get him farther then his 100 a month useless threads on more manosphere hampster wheel spinning.
Game is about kayfabe and playing the game. Not this nonesense.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
@Jesse Pinkman Interesting..care to share those vitamins here?the Vitamins my doctor has me on have me feeling like a bull in the morning) to post here.
Vitamin D, 5k IU@Jesse Pinkman Interesting..care to share those vitamins here?
I recently met a girl who told me she never had a dildo until she was 30. She said she could've saved herself from many fecked up experiences by simply mastrubating more often. Maybe its the same for men.Thats right. Its a grift. I unplugged from that BS.
Tell your girl you are retaining for a month lol
There is an elephant in the room.
A guy can have great sex and orgasm by both having sex and watching porn. Thats a fact. And I bet many here already missed that obvious.
If OP really wants to get good at approach and game study Kayfabe and acting.
Get yourself some form of 2-3 minute monolougue books that acting students use to practice for audition and start practicing.
That will get him farther then his 100 a month useless threads on more manosphere hampster wheel spinning.
Game is about kayfabe and playing the game. Not this nonesense.
Its not a coincidence that this movement grew simultaneously with the rise of incels.There's nothing wrong with fapping, in fact not-fapping for sustained periods is not great, you could view it like a fast- you don't want to fast for 1-2 weeks every month, maybe only once a year then just stick with IM fasting the rest of the year.
The "nofap" movement largely misses the point - the devil is porn, not fapping. In fact, viewing porn without fapping is almost more harmful than fapping to porn because it just prolonges the use.
Most nofappers are simps who just think it will solve all of their problems then subsist on sheer willpower to try to not fap "never again, this is the first day of the rest of my life" as they often say. Then they inevitably do and the cycle repeats.
I'll repeat it again: porn is the problem. Somehow this still goes over their heads despite the movement being around for over a decade.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
No porn and nofap can fix Porn Induced Erectile Dysfunction. There are many stories about that on the internet.nofap really improved anything.
You are seeing that much positive effect just by vitamin d? you must've been really really deficient..Vitamin D, 5k IU
Oke that one does makes a lotta sense.No porn and nofap can fix Porn Induced Erectile Dysfunction. There are many stories about that on the internet.
I got a lot going on in my life, but I fap a lot less and I have a hunger for sex I haven't had before. nofap.com is popular, maybe for a reason.I will follow the thread and see if anyone actually has s story on how nofap really improved anything.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.