Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jesse Pinkman's approach/field reports thread.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just did my first approach in the city, asked her for directions to the library. Halfway through her sentence some middle aged guy interjects and gives me detailed instruction on how to find the library and facilities there

She left while he was talking, I'm not sure if he intentionally tried to ****block me there
She must have known you enjoy eating pvssy and lost respect for you immediately and decided to leave. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These Instagram women you chanced to meet, how are they doing as far as follower numbers? Are they represented by any agencies?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
except on reddit:

'' I can approach any woman and with high probability I’ll bang her ''
https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/yre4s1/_/ivu55br
I'm willing to bet his never approached a woman in his life. Cold approach is very difficult, it destroys you mentally. It is not for the faint of heart, people need to stop spreading misinformation that it is easy.

It is however one of the best ways to meet women, the girl that finally does give you a chance makes it all worth it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading this confirms I'm not missing out on **** when I stopped approaching. Mindless chatter followed by "I don't give out my number but here's my IG" is the biggest waste of time. I can't stand today's women. 10 years ago, I was slaying bad bitches left and right. My old wingman who is now married reminds me of those days and how he doesn't believe me when I say the game has changed THAT much. Pretty damn sad.
No form of game besides social circle (it's time consuming though) has a high success rate. You need to be strategic about your approaches, see if she is giving you choosing signals or not.
Approaching strangers is generally a waste of time. Approaching strangers for dates is much like sales reps who send cold emails, do cold telephone calls, or send cold DMs on LinkedIn. I would call those business development efforts much like a hybrid of stranger approach and Instagram/swipe app dating. The closest equivalent in business development are the sales reps who go to Chamber of Commerce events or other networking events and try to sell there.

The only reason people do stranger approaches is because swipe apps are even worse. Instagram DM game is good is you have thousands of followers and follow more people than follow you. Most men don't have a good enough Instagram to be sliding into DMs.

Non-bar approaching stinks because there's not much of a way to tell if your approach targets are even qualified approaches. You can go do approaches at various places in parts of a city with more unmarried people than average. That's probably the best choice but will still lead to a lot of bad outcomes. For example, I did a bookstore approach this past weekend. I had not done any bookstore approaches since before the pandemic. Immediately after walking in, I saw the most attractive woman I ever saw inside of a bookstore. I did approach her, based upon a notable and unusual hat that she was wearing. It did spark a conversation of about 90 seconds and she mentioned a boyfriend in one of my questions to her. I didn't ask her out and get the IHAB, the boyfriend was mentioned prior to the ask out. The ask out didn't happen and I did not use a boyfriend destroyer line in that situation. The context in which it was mentioned seemed like an actual boyfriend. It's possible I could have pushed harder on that, but didn't. That's a good example of likely wasting time on a non-qualified target.

I found malls to be rather challenging venues to approach. Malls draw from every demographic so it's difficult to find a place in a singles dense neighborhood, unlike picking a grocery store or even a bookstore for pickup. The best bet in a mall is to find stores that tend to attract younger audiences. In the book "Day Bang", Roosh mentioned H&M, Urban Outfitters, and Zara as examples of these stores. There was a specific game angle one would use in those places. I tried to implement this but found it rather difficult.

The best thing about bars is that most people who are at the bar are in the market for new penis, more so than you'd find in one place at any gym, mall, grocery store, or a bookstore. The bad thing about bars is that there are a lot of attention whorres there and alcohol consumption leads to a lot of dramas and debacles. The worst behavior at bars occurs on Friday and Saturday night, when every John Beta Male goes out to the bar hoping to get his penis wet. John Beta Males approach women with subpar game, pissing them off. Also, a lot of women on Friday/Saturday are there for the wrong reasons. Wheat Waffles did a good video about night venue game.

The best times to go to bars are on Sunday - Thursday nights (non-peak nights) or Mon - Thursday Happy Hours (5-8 PM). A woman in bar at 11 PM on Tuesday is more serious about meeting men than one in a bar at 11 PM on Saturday night.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
How about you go outside and actually approach women instead of simping for them online.
When I am out and about in the course of my day I do. I do perfectly fine for myself. 2 longer term plates, both of whom want to be my GF and it's probably been 5 or 6 years since I went more than 2 weeks without sex.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approaching strangers is generally a waste of time. Approaching strangers for dates is much like sales reps who send cold emails, do cold telephone calls, or send cold DMs on LinkedIn. I would call those business development efforts much like a hybrid of stranger approach and Instagram/swipe app dating. The closest equivalent in business development are the sales reps who go to Chamber of Commerce events or other networking events and try to sell there.

The only reason people do stranger approaches is because swipe apps are even worse. Instagram DM game is good is you have thousands of followers and follow more people than follow you. Most men don't have a good enough Instagram to be sliding into DMs.

Non-bar approaching stinks because there's not much of a way to tell if your approach targets are even qualified approaches. You can go do approaches at various places in parts of a city with more unmarried people than average. That's probably the best choice but will still lead to a lot of bad outcomes. For example, I did a bookstore approach this past weekend. I had not done any bookstore approaches since before the pandemic. Immediately after walking in, I saw the most attractive woman I ever saw inside of a bookstore. I did approach her, based upon a notable and unusual hat that she was wearing. It did spark a conversation of about 90 seconds and she mentioned a boyfriend in one of my questions to her. I didn't ask her out and get the IHAB, the boyfriend was mentioned prior to the ask out. The ask out didn't happen and I did not use a boyfriend destroyer line in that situation. The context in which it was mentioned seemed like an actual boyfriend. It's possible I could have pushed harder on that, but didn't. That's a good example of likely wasting time on a non-qualified target.

I found malls to be rather challenging venues to approach. Malls draw from every demographic so it's difficult to find a place in a singles dense neighborhood, unlike picking a grocery store or even a bookstore for pickup. The best bet in a mall is to find stores that tend to attract younger audiences. In the book "Day Bang", Roosh mentioned H&M, Urban Outfitters, and Zara as examples of these stores. There was a specific game angle one would use in those places. I tried to implement this but found it rather difficult.

The best thing about bars is that most people who are at the bar are in the market for new penis, more so than you'd find in one place at any gym, mall, grocery store, or a bookstore. The bad thing about bars is that there are a lot of attention whorres there and alcohol consumption leads to a lot of dramas and debacles. The worst behavior at bars occurs on Friday and Saturday night, when every John Beta Male goes out to the bar hoping to get his penis wet. John Beta Males approach women with subpar game, pissing them off. Also, a lot of women on Friday/Saturday are there for the wrong reasons. Wheat Waffles did a good video about night venue game.

The best times to go to bars are on Sunday - Thursday nights (non-peak nights) or Mon - Thursday Happy Hours (5-8 PM). A woman in bar at 11 PM on Tuesday is more serious about meeting men than one in a bar at 11 PM on Saturday night.
There's nothing wrong with approaching at random when you're out and about doing things you needed to do anyway. Those 90 seconds at the bookstore wasn't exactly wasted either. If anything, it should've allowed you to gain more confidence in striking up random conversation that could eventually lead to a date on another approach. So kudos.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why not use "wait a sec....we just met" as a boyfriend destroyer?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not use "wait a sec....we just met" as a boyfriend destroyer?
That's a good one, I didn't think of that. Impressed!

There's nothing wrong with approaching at random when you're out and about doing things you needed to do anyway. Those 90 seconds at the bookstore wasn't exactly wasted either. If anything, it should've allowed you to gain more confidence in striking up random conversation that could eventually lead to a date on another approach. So kudos.
I didn't exactly need to go to the bookstore, though I did buy a few things. I have a decent amount of experiencing daygaming so I don't exactly lack confidence. You have a good point. If someone stops approaching, the approaching muscle withers. When the approaching muscle withers, bad things happen. There are guys who get into 5-10 year LTRs and stop approaching. When the relationship fails, they are out of practicing with approaching and seducing.

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How much can happen in 90 seconds? I'm a dude, and if I've got errands to run anybody who flags me down to talk better make it quick. Unless they're jaw dropping and hope to invite me to a new, fantastic world of delights I cannot imagine.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ok Jesse, you can stop pretending now.

There's nothing embarrassing about being an NFL quarterback, even if it's for the Raiders.

@LARaiders85 @Jesse Pinkman

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big news (4 lays in one week).

Character limit so I have to break it up.

To give a quick summary, I managed to secure a new job and will be starting in a week. However, I also visited some friends in NYC. Originally meant to go to just the UFC Event but decided to stay a little over a week because my past employer's deal with a hotel company (a pretty sweet deal at that) was valid and I thought why not use it up. I had 4 lays in one week and wanted to share my story starting from November 12th and ending this morning.

The trip was a walk down memory lane because NYC sticks to my memory. In NYC, I truly found out about game and what was possible. Yet, I know how much I left on the table in my time there and how much I had missed out on. I realized how I was in my own head and let the nuisances from work and the city’s social climate get to me. I was not my best self and I knew it, I let the city get the better of me in my first go. I was that alcoholic beta that had too many brunches and let his passive aggressive coworkers and bosses get under his skin. I was not the best me and I knew that one day I want to make it right, this trip was going to be that litmus test.

Some of the things that happened, you won’t believe, but I am just telling it to you all as they are. I mean, this trip was crazy.

Stayed in a hotel for Friday night and instead of going out, just got some sleep. My calendar was going to be packed with visiting a lot of friends that I made in the city when I used to live there. Posted an IG story the day before and had like 12 different friends hitting me up to hang out. Meet up late Saturday morning with an old coworker turned good friend and met his crew for brunch and drinks.

Immediately get complimented on how much I have slimmed down and I don’t drink more than maybe two drinks while everyone else is getting wasted. We go out to a busy area of the city and are just hanging out having fun for the most part. Since I haven’t been drinking as much, I chat up a few sets. I forget how much nicer the women in NYC are towards being approached compared to down in Miami. It is kind of tough to game when out with friends but I didn’t give a care.

Girl 1

I did a few approaches at the bar we would go to and then end up chatting up this tanned brunette who had the most Emily Ratajkowski kind of look going for her (brown hair, tanned skin, brown eyes, and hot). We go for a few, she recently moved to the city from California. I move her to a quieter area of the bar and then get more intimate with her, right as it is daytime. Put my arms around her waist and lean in as I am trying to hear her, tease her a good bit too.

Try to find out her logistics and what she is up. Tells me she is going to a party tonight and I tell her I am going to the big UFC fight tonight. She teases me saying “you look like a fighter” (in a sarcastic way it seemed) so I told her “I rather use my tongue”. She found that funny and I said “like to calm the situation down, with words, you nasty perv” to tease her. Playfully get hit but then I find that logistics are kind of against me.

My hotel is near Madison Square Garden and we are in the freaking LES. I decide to be strategic here since I have a social circle. The group I was with was a mixed friend group so I tell the girl about cool things going on in Hudson Yards. She says her friends were going there and I tell her they could join my group as my friends look on. Now her friends are starting to also come near us and one of them is looking at her like “whoa what are you doing?”. I go over, introduce myself and say we were talking about events in Hudson yards.

The friends she had (two girls) were surprisingly chill about it and I walk over to my group to tell them these girls are joining us. We go over and my buddy, who is this suave black dude (Andre 3000 type of vibes) entertains the two girls. So we get to Hudson Yards and I have maybe one more drink with the crew as we are outside. My mind is thinking how I can get her to the hotel I am in so I gear the conversation that way, tell her how I am there for the fight.

However, I do remember this hole in the wall type of place near my hotel and tell the group we should check it out. I made up some BS about specials they are having and it was a neat spot. The group actually goes along with it and we get to the place. To our surprise, it was great and a lot of the people in the group, including one of her friends, are drunk. We are having a fun time bantering but I start to think of an excuse to show her my hotel.

I gear the convo in that direction and tell her I was surprised that the hotel is as good as it was for where it is. She asks me where it is and I tell her it is actually around the block itself and it has a ****tail bar too. Now she gets a bit excited and I tell her “We can check real quick to see if it is open, if it is not we will be back, you can join for a quick 2 minute trip if you want”. She agrees and goes with me.

We go and the ****tail bar in the hotel is open but I tell her “I am dehydrated, not sure about you”. She says she is dehydrated but doesn't want to pay for a water bottle so I tell her I am going to get some water in my hotel room, she can join. We have a few sips and then I lock eyes with her. Go for the kiss and start to take our clothes off, we probably f-cked for a solid ten minutes (it was quick, took me longer than I would have liked to wrap it up at first) finding that our phones were blowing up with missed calls. It was a quick but pleasing f-ck and she was into it, we even kissed like crazy on the elevator as we made our way back.

Wow, that has to go down as one of my easiest lays ever and she wasn’t bad looking at all. We get back to the bar we were at and are practically eating each other’s faces as we are walking back. One of my friends in the group who is walking around looking at us sees it and gives me that look of showing he is impressed. We stop kissing and then take down each other’s numbers. Hung out for the rest of the day with mostly everyone wasted but me and my girl.

Day passes and I go back to my hotel to relax. One problem, the girl I was with left the keys to her apartment at my hotel! I call her and tell her that her keys are at my hotel and she rushes back. She had been worried about her keys for the past half hour.

Well, she comes back and soon as she steps into my room, we just start eating each other’s face. Get a proper **** session in that goes for the rest of the afternoon. This time, I could get the condom on no problem. Finally, I got to suck on her tits which was something I was kicking myself over because she had those soft shiny nipples. I would walk through the sex in detail but at this point, I want to leave it at being amazing. We f-cked a few times before letting the rest of the afternoon ride out and then even showered together. She went back to her place and didn’t forget the keys as I readied to meet my friends for UFC 281.

Friends, different friends here, had pre-game at their place and they were drinking. The Miami me had cut back on drinking so I was babysitting a lot of drinks. One of my friends who is this Dominican dude leans in and says to me “you got some today”. I was a bit confused at how he knew so I asked, he said “oh I can sense it, something about you seems different”.

The UFC event was just crazy, unreal vibes man. Michael Chandler vs Dustin Poirier was such a good fight and then Izzy got knocked out by Alex. The crowd and the energy were insane. I go to bed early and get my 8 hours. Wake up the next day to meet with a couple more friends, it was brunches and rooftop drinks in the afternoon. I keep it to under 3 drinks and I get some weak stuff, spacing my drinks out. Everyone commented on how I have lost weight and look different, that something about me has changed, hmmmm….

Spend the rest of the afternoon daygaming at my favorite spot while the weather is total ****. Manhattan is not Miami but they are neck and neck in terms of talent, Miami just being slightly above. I felt a new energy in me and probably did about 15 cold approaches for the afternoon of which 5 ended in a close. Not bad numbers. Text all of my approaches and three text back. Of the three, one seems really into it. It’s this Romanian girl from Germany with black hair, brown eyes, and olive skin. You would have loved her @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 , she had just the look you wanted. She was short but had a cute face and nice body. Weather was cold and kind of rainy.

Girl 2

We meet up for drinks in the UES where she was at and I am quite familiar with the area as I spent some time there. Go to a local establishment that I used to enjoy and even the bartenders remember me. One of them commented saying that Florida has slimmed me down, it was a good vibe. We have a couple of drinks but I am slow with it, not gulping them down like the old Manhattan me would have. Meanwhile, Romanian girl had about two ****tails and was wilding out being super into our conversations.

I talked about life in Miami and she talked about her life in grad school. So I tease her a bit and make the convo about how stressful it must be to study for an exam. Sexualize the convo a bit as well and tell her that my study buddy and I relieved each other’s stress in creative ways. She asks what creative ways, I tell her I share my secrets with those that get to know me more. She probes, I tell her “nothing relieves stress quite like it”. Then she gives me that look and smiles. We talked about a lot.

Long story short, we f-cked that night at her place and then met up again and f-cked again on Tuesday, I wish I could add more but there is a 10k character limit.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl 3

Spend Thursday night in Murray Hill as it was where it all started. Met up with a couple of old friends from my party days and we hit the one spot we know is always good on a Thursday. I felt ready because in the past, I had gone out there, gotten in my own head, and struck out. It is known for being fratty, the whole neighborhood is really. We go there and the night starts out slow and with a lot of rejections. Finally, a dose of reality, thank you NYC, just what I needed.

At first it seems like there are a lot of guys and the spot gets packed. I just say screw it and keep approaching as if some entitlement got into me. It’s like now, I felt better than these people. I feel like a douche for even talking like this but I feel like these people were amateurs compared to me and just posing. Go into a kind of hunter mode where I am approaching almost every cute girl I can and have a couple of good sets which get blown up because they were large sets, then one gets ruined because my friend sucks at game.

Finally, I hit it off with this one dark-haired girl with a ponytail and olive tan. She tells me she is from Long Island and I tell her “I forgive you”. Found it funny but then exaggerates me telling her that, I tell her “oh boy, now she is going to go off on how she owns a house and we don’t, you apartment dwelling city slickers!”. She even found that funny and I move her to another area of the bar where it is quieter, we get more sexual but this post already has a lot of detail in it. Thankfully for me, my friend has an empty room nearby since his roommate is away for the rest of the week.

However, now comes the tricky part and this is where knowing the city well comes into play. I know that there is this nice ****tail bar near where he lives and I try to talk to the girl about the spot a bit more. Then something happens, she tells me she lives nearby and says in a flirting way “how about you see how well I can party at my spot after we have those drinks at that bar you hype up”. Fair deal, we get to the ****tail bar and she says it is not far from where she lives.

We had like one ****tail and as we are finishing it up, we are practically eating each other’s face as we make out. Even the bartender who remembers me (dude still kept his job well after COVID!) calls me out by name and says “he’s got a new favorite dish now”, yells it out as the girl apparently flicked him off and he said “don’t flip me off girl!”. Bartender is this loud-mouthed Texan lol. I whisper to her “let’s get out of here and see your party, maybe the bartenders are nicer”. She says angrily “yes!”. I pay for our drinks and we get to her place.

No objections and no nothing, we get right to her place and it is straight to her room. As usual, she had 2 roommates but whatever. I had remembered to take my boner pills earlier in the day and not drink too much which meant that I could bang like a bull. Bang like a bull I did that luckily, I brought condoms this time because your boy knew he was gonna pull. Closed and since there is a character limit and one more lay for me to talk about, I won't get into the details with this one. It was funny to see her roommates think we were being too loud lol.

However, next morning, remember I didn't get her IG or number or anything. PHUK! I was kicking myself for that one.

Girl 4

So I go out solo to a couple of bars in West Village and go to one popular one. I am posted next to this one cute chick with black hair and olive skin, she has a very Mediterranean look to her. She is with this blond dude who is talking loudly and looks relatively average, sort of looks like David Spade. The girl seems disinterested and this guy is so into his talk he knocks over his own drink. I quickly get my cellphone which was on the bar out the way and he says “shouldn’t have put it on the bar” so I smile and say “safe this time!”.

To make this very long story here short, I made small talk with her and she really wanted to be away from that dude. Number closed while the dude got up to use the restroom and did it just in time before he got back.

30 minutes later, I get a call from the women saying “okay, I left him and am heading to Soho, save me”. I laugh and tell her where we can meet. Meet up with her and she just grabs my hand tight as I take her to the bar. She is also visiting the city from Milan even though she had this Southern Italian look to her with the black hair and tanned skin.

The bar I take her to is this low-key ****tail bar and we sit next to each other over a couple of drinks. Get a good vibe going and take all focus off of talking about the dude. I tease her and say “do I need to get you back before the Nuns come after me”. She found it funny and playfully hit me. Then she tells me “there is no way you are from New York”. I tell her I am from Miami and she says “say hello to your little friend” while leaning in and putting her hands on my thigh but she felt the boner.

I tell her “he just gets curious about Italian tourists, don’t tell the nuns”. That got a reaction out of her and she starts biting her lip while looking at me as we chat a bit more. We are vibing really well and I am sexualizing as much as I can, including stroking this skinny glass on the table while she talks.

Her accent was somewhat heavy even though her English was pretty good, I’ve known lots of Italian women with awful English. After drink two, we start making out aggressively. She is so into it that she just throws herself on to me and I was not ready for it. I fell off the stool but managed to save myself just enough to avoid a serious injury, she was just way into the moment. The bouncer at the bar just says loudly “that’s it, OUT!”. I tell him “just lemme pay before we leave” as she is biting my ear.

One of the staff quickly comes over so we can pay. Bar is looking at us with a couple of people having their phones up recording. I pay with her just squeezing the back of my neck and having her hands over cheeks. Never had a woman this much into it on a date and I get us out of the bar as she groaned loudly along the way. One dude yelled “f-ck her right in the p-ssy yeah!” as the bar roared laughing. We get out, it was cold as f-ck.

Waved down a Taxi which took forever to get to my hotel. I try to pay the cab driver with my credit card, **** doesn't work and the woman is already aroused like crazy, visibly frustrated it is all taking so long. Drop the dude a couple of 20s since that trip was ungoldy expensive, enough to cover a tip and all.

We get to my floor and I take her to my hotel. Sweating balls, both of us, because of how intense it was. Finally, we get into my room and start tearing each other’s clothes off. I am as hard as a rock and thankful that I did not get blue balls for the night. Aggressively kissing and I actually fall over while trying to get my undies off, it was that bad. She jumps on me and my **** had sprung right out too, she choked that chicken like she wanted to legit kill it.

We did so much together and yeah, it was raw too. She blew me, we 69'd, and I hit it doggy plus missionary. She was a lot tighter than I expected. However, we did it on the hotel room floor because we couldn't be bothered to get to my bed, that's how horny we were. This chick gave off the vibe of wanting to kill me and screw me at the same time, it was that aggressive friction that borderlines a hate f-ck even though we didn't hate each other. I just think she was so frustrated from the loser guy she was on a date with that she just wanted some good d1ck.

I had to finally pull it because I had to *** and managed to only get it on my hotel room floor. She laid on top of me and put my head in between her juggs, that felt so relieving. My back was going to be an itchy mess because of me laying on the hotel room floor though, I could already feel it. What do we do after laying around on the hotel room floor almost 30 minutes after f-cking? I lead her to the bathroom and we shower together with our sweatya$$es. It was a really romantic shower but I was not as hard as I was before.

We dry each other off, get to bed, watch some TV together, and then at midnight I am hard as a rock. We have what is yet another intense and powerful f-ck session. I mean it had everything but this time, it had the comfort of a freaking bed. I do not wear protection, like an idiot, and just go right for it. Do her missionary style, reverse cowgirl, and then prone bone before I noticed her thighs vibrate a bit.

Back to back orgasms on this one and I finished on her back. We had a lot of nasty talks and come to find, she thinks the same way that Romanian girl does. Tells me “I love Miami boys, they are filthy”. I play along with being from Miami and she tells me about how this dude took her home from a nightclub and screwed her on the beach. Talk about being the Romanian’s clone, tells me all the men she has known in her trips to New York have been soft but whenever she goes to Miami, she gets screwed right.

Tell her she should see me the next time she comes down, she tells me “I am afraid some guy will easily take your place, hopefully he doesn’t take forever in the cab”. So, that’s the infamous mindgames of an Italian woman. I get her Insta in the morning, she barely has any followers, and then tell her she must really be looking forward to visiting Miami now. Looks back, tells me “don’t get your hopes up slow cab boy”.

Mind games galore from the Italian, however, first time I ever stole a dude's date and smashed lol. Craziest sex I have had all year if not my whole life, this thing was an animal.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Caught a much-needed nap after an awful flight and what was miserable weather, in both cities really. But wanted to unpack my NYC trip mindset wise.

Complete 180, no other way for me to put it. I remember when I first moved to NYC years ago and how I was still this awkward blue pilled beta that worshipped social circle game and tried to fit in too much. This was NYC before the pandemic and my mindset caught me. I got overwhelmed by the city on the first go and developed an inferiority complex compared to the rich kids that grew up in the area. I was chasing the wrong things and my game suffered as a result, it was all my doing and I did not give this city my best in my first go at it. Then the pandemic came and I left.

In my first go, I developed an inferiority complex in a way in NYC since I was not connected to the social scene. I became my own worst enemy and my mindset sucked. Looking back at it, I left a lot of opportunities on the table because of my crappy mindset and I was full of so much negativity that I thought like one of those black pilled incels. It sucks to look back at it as I could have made more of my twenties and not been such a negative and self-defeating dude.

What else kept me going were some of the insults from coworkers back in my time in NYC as well as confrontational situations I ran into at bars. It sort of surfaced but it played out differently.

However, new mindset was different. It was ****y, arrogant, and came from the other end.

I was not this humble and positive game coach type on this trip. In fact, I was a full blown narcissist. I came at my NYC trip with a superiority complex and thought like Bill The Butcher from Gangs Of New York.

I was the Cowboys, those guys were the Giants, we all know who owns who (Cowboys own the all time series against the Giants and have more Superbowl wins, not like Dallas local @SW15 cares lol).

I was the Hip Hop scene of Atlanta, those guys were the old school prehistoric rappers from NY who haven't been relevant in over a decade (Atlanta practically runs the rap scene now).

I was Khabib, those guys were Conor.

Just the entitlement, narcissism, and superiority complex I went into that city with was insane. I didn't even know what got into me but the trip itself was on a whim. Maybe I came in with a sort of game pride where I feel like I had been with the killers in Miami who are more savage and some of these granola hipster locals were sort of below me. It was this sort of entitlement and conquering attitude that normally doesn't come over me but did when I visited NYC. I know I sound really arrogant saying it but I felt better than the vast majority of the guys in the city.

I felt like a man amongst boys in Manhattan. In my entire journey with game, I have never had success like that, especially when where I steal a dude's date and then smash.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 women in one week is amazing. That's celebrity/pro athlete level stuff. Ordinary suave guys can do 2 in a week and that's not uncommon. Impressive week!

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff! I guess it just shows the numbers game/randomness/luck element of it all, as well as the importance of location, maybe.
You can get rejected non-stop for months at a time and someone would say 'he must have zero game' and then you can have a week where you are banging every girl you hit on, like you've got a super power and people say 'that guy must have next level game!' lol.

I had a similar week to your one when I went travelling to Budapest. The stars aligned and I was banging a different girl every night I was there lol (mainly fellow travellers. Irish, American, Brit, German, Russian from memory)

Reaction score
Great Job haha. You have obviously upgraded in life, and you came back to your old turf and slayed. I actually did something really really slightly similar, not to your extent lol. I decided to redownload hinge and make my location in Nashville, and I had 30(90% of them I would ask on a date) matches within 2 days lol vs the 5-10(majority non-dateable) matches I was getting a month. I just wanted to see if the new me even stood a chance there and I guess I am more competitive now lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to see if the new me even stood a chance there and I guess I am more competitive now lol.
You're better off staying in your current city than returning to Nashville. Sometimes a city and a person are a bad fit on every level. Also, there are times where the fit isn't as bad as my last sentence, but there are timing issues.

Reaction score
You're better off staying in your current city than returning to Nashville. Sometimes a city and a person are a bad fit on every level. Also, there are times where the fit isn't as bad as my last sentence, but there are timing issues.
Bro I ain't ever returning back to Nashville, trust me :rofl::rofl::rofl:. If I had to move back up there, it would be Atlanta, no negotiations, no buts. Otherwise, my family can bring their behinds down here lol.