Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

CMV: Tattoos are the most glaring red flag of a toxic female

Reaction score
I’ve never had a positive opinion on women with tattoos, but seeing this just strengthened my beliefs against them.

I gave one girl with tattoos a chance and she was a fvcking heat case with something new every week. I won’t even fvck a girl with tattoos anymore lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Millennials and Gen Z love tattoos. Since Gen Z is 1997-2012 births, a fair amount of Gen Z'ers still don't have tattoos due to being too young.

Upper leg tattoos have gotten more fashionable. I'm seeing more and more of them out in public. If you go to a breastaurant or a strip club, you can see tattoo trends well. Hooters used to be strict about tattoos but has become less strict because of the nature of their work force. Twin Peaks has never been too strict about tattoos. Other breastaurants are more like Twin Peaks.

The lower back tattoos that were fashionable in the late 1990s/2000s fell out of fashion in the 2010s but are starting to make a comeback. Right now, there are a fair amount of 35-40 year old women with lower back tattoos that got their lower back tattoos done in the 2000s.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you take this stance on tattoos you will screen out a huge number of women. I suppose if your goal is an LTR then it may make sense. However, if you are just trying to get lays this seems to be overkill. I have dated plenty of women with tattoos that I wouldn't say I could notice any discernible difference from the average female. I think certain types of tattoos certainly can be a red flag though (anything on the face, neck, or head usually means latent issues in my experience).

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion... if a woman has an artfully done, thoughtful design... even a partial sleeve or whatever... that's completely different than the women who look like a toddler randomly put stickers all over her body. The latter seems to me to indicate a general dislike of herself and constantly trying to fill the void with random "artwork."

Of course there's the instant thot-detector tattoos. The ribbon bows on the backs of the thighs, the skee-ball table design on her back.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are just trying to get lays this seems to be overkill.
If you're trying to get lays, women with multiple tattoos, especially visible, will be easier.

I suppose if your goal is an LTR then it may make sense.
If you're desiring an LTR, fewer tattoos is better. 2 or less and discreet is a decent rule.

Reaction score
Millennials and Gen Z love tattoos. Since Gen Z is 1997-2012 births, a fair amount of Gen Z'ers still don't have tattoos due to being too young.
f you take this stance on tattoos you will screen out a huge number of women. I suppose if your goal is an LTR then it may make sense. However, if you are just trying to get lays this seems to be overkill.
Dang I must be extremely lucky because I rarely encounter women with tattoos on my radar. I didn't know this girl had tattoos until she revealed them to me. She wasn't the worst girl I have dated personality wise, but I could just tell she was going to come home to me with a "big" surprise one of these days later down the road.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had anything but disdain for the entire fad. I've always refused to get them myself, even though I know my perceived SMV in this ridiculous culture would probably jump 2 points if I did.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not opposed to tattoos in principle, provided they aren't too large and there aren't too many of them, as that is just aesthetically ugly. However, I have noticed from personal experience a definite correlation between tattoos and what the OP calls "toxic qualities". This holds true for both genders.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate tats on a women period. That said roughly 70% of women in the age demo i'm interested in have them. I'm surprised when a young woman DOESN'T have a tattoo. Chicks getting tats to be "cool" and "counter culture" and so forth crack me up. It is now more counter to culture to not get a tat. You aren't unique with the heart and flowers tattoo that remind of you of your grandma babe.

While I dislike them, they are here to stay and trendy. I no longer see them as red flags necessarily since most young women have them and I don't feel like narrowing down my 'dating' pool. For ltr purposes are they more of a concern? I guess... but i'm not looking to get married so I don't give a rats a** anymore

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
To me, tastefully designed and discreet is OK but I do look out for chicks with sleeves neck, tattoos or plainly visible ones, and that I know that there are risks associated with the women that have them.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I love tattoos on women. Not the nasty ugly looking ones, but the ones that are done by people who have actual skill.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never been my thing, but I sure see a lot out there especially on the 20-30somethings.

When I look at a woman naked, I don't want to be distracted by some tat. I want to be mesmerized by a beautiful body and skin.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overall I would say this is correct. Having tattoos is a red flag, period; and the bigger the size or number of tattoos, the bigger the red flag.

I know multiple women with tattoos well enough to say that they aren't a deal-breaker. And since I have a small one of my own I can only go so far judging them for it.

However... in my experience tattoos correlate directly to craziness. Sometimes it's tolearable, sometimes it's a sign to run.

Arm or ankle/foot tattoos are OK. Neck tattoos or 5+ large tats signal danger

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do facials count as tattoos?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hoodies? Seriously?

They’re not tattoos. They’re advertisements on the body paid for by sponsors.

Tattoos, rainbow hair colors, sports hoodies = run for the hills. Let Clark Kent save them.