Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

CMV: Tattoos are the most glaring red flag of a toxic female

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you see a woman with tattoos and piercings, that is a woman that is stuck attracting betas, so to intimidate the betas she puts these very masculine things upon her body.

Thing is, this does not make the alpha men any more attracted to her and because she is not getting as much attention from betas anymore, she begins to throw herself at dudes for that attention out of desperation.

Add trauma and mental illness, you begin to see how some of these women come to act the way they do.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I love them, on me and (cluster B issues aside) aesthetically on a woman too.
But then I've been into the rock/metal scene since I was 16 so it's to be expected.
I've broken a couple of the taboos with my own collection.
Neck tattoo - Check x2. Small one behind my right ear and a larger one on the left side of my neck.
Small tattoo on my right hand - Check. It was one of the four I had at my last sit.
Four more planned for as soon as my tattoo guy is available for another all day sit.
I wouldn't have my face done but anywhere else is fair game. I'm 50 in a few weeks time, I'm
past caring what other people think. I don't have and have never had a career and tats are
entirely unremarkable in the sorts of employment I might seek.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tattoos on women are usually signifying they like tattoos on men.

I get the younger folks seem to like them and can’t comment on them. For my gen, I think they’re indicative of poor choices.

I would never hire anyone with obvious tattoos. However, I might be more forgiving of young people who seem to like the prison gang member look, and I empathise with those who wanted to fit in and perhaps regretted it later.

its just a matter of taste-if some of you like them, great. On the same token, I’m entitled to have a view on them.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I get that some don't like them, I get another lecture from my mother every time she spots
a new one. I always say the same thing in reply 'I think that ship sailed long ago mum...' :rofl:
20 years ago I was walking around with a septum piercing too, I've toned the piercings side
down a bit as I've aged but had a face like a portcullis at one point in my late 20's. Just pierced
ears and the old Prince Albert remain. I've never liked what I see in the mirror, an opinion that
seems to be reflected in the wider world, so I may as well 'ruin' what's left with are essentially
permanent bumper stickers since I have absolutely nobody left to disappoint anymore.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated a chick from my gym about this time last year absolutely covered in tattoos

Full back piece and full leg piece , i thought they were quite sexy to begin with but one day i showed a picture of her too my grandma and she instantly said "oh my god them tattoos look awful"

after that comment it was like someone removed a blindfold i looked closer and yes they were indeed awful

She was a decent lay but once i scratched beneath the surface there was a lot of underlying insecurities and issues

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always said it the physical will always show the mental if a girl wears sexy clothing dyes of hair and has has some kind of surgery before the age of 25 plus tattoos well that should tell you she's a nutcase but it depends on the tattoo the person so and so forth

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of depends on the tattoo. Full sleeves and leg tats are definitely a big red flag. Small ones that are out of site can just be about them wanting to fit in.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Rich Cooper says, “it’s like putting a bumper sticker on a Lamborghini.” It’s an indication of issues, past or present. Some probably get one to fit in because of their hive mentality as well.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of depends on the tattoo. Full sleeves and leg tats are definitely a big red flag. Small ones that are out of site can just be about them wanting to fit in.
I in general agree with this....but....STORY TIME!

Last girl (23) I was with turned out to be a total whacko. She was a clean cut conservative asian girl and school teacher so no visible tats. First time together I find a little surprise tattoo between her belly button and hoohah. I made a joke about having something to aim at...she did not approve lol. This girl got weird and the cluster b side slipped out and I bailed. Her insecurities and attention seeking behavior were prevalent.

First GF (21) had one decent sized tat on her forearm so it was always visible. She later got drunk and told me she wanted to get a full irezumi back tattoo, she asked if she got wasted and got it what would I do? I said dump her and she freaked out. We hadn't been dating long and she ended up being the BPD to end all BPD'S. The week after we split she got full sleeves and shot her burgeoning modelling career down the drain among other things. Four years later she's gotten overweight, failed out of school and posts about hating men on socials, she also is completely covered in ink now. Girl ****ed me up real good

At my brothers wedding a few years back when I was afc, a girl (mid 20s) came on to me hard. I had no relation to her and she was someone I did not know. She was pretty attractive, but full sleeves and piercings. I was best man and was looking pretty dang good in a fitted tux. She came back and found my room following the after party all on her own. I let my insecurities get the best of me and I told her to leave. Genuinely, my past experiences with tatted girls made me toss her aside as I assumed she was crazy or had an sti. She just wanted to hookup and I pussied out. In reality I was just a little ***** and placed too much emphasis on her ink. I had no reason to think those things as I did not know her. That is when I realized it was an insecurity of mine.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-Do I like tats on women? No, not at all. Big turn off.
-Are they a red flag? Depends, I need to know the person a little bit.
-Are they counter culture? Not for women, they do it to 'fit in' typically.
-Has every girl I've been with that has tats been a whacko? Yep! but i'm the common denominator in that as well...

I think most men dislike tats on women because many men desire a virtuous pure woman and tats inherently oppose that narrative, or so it seems...

Her skin is no longer 'virgin' and it represents her past visually full of bad decisions among other things, most men don't want to know about a girl's honest and true past. They don't like seeing it adverised on their body. I think guys need to get over the need for a virgin wife just the same with tats. The likelihood you find a young modern woman with no tattoos of any kind is extremely slim. They are unfortunately here to stay and becoming more and more trendy. Men can choose to not 'get over it' and limit their options drastically or they can simply accept it for what it is and vet the woman appropriately (which you should be doing regardless.) I dislike them, but i'm not going to allow a few bad experiences lead me to confirmation bias. That aside all women are disposed to a degree of attention seeking behavior and most western women are insecure regardless of the tats anyways.

If some guys are that opposed to it entirely, I get it... you do you.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think guys need to get over the need for a virgin wife just the same with tats.
Never.

he likelihood you find a young modern woman with no tattoos of any kind is extremely slim.
There's billions of women on the planet. The likelihood is very high. Last I checked, majority of traditional countries in the world still don't have women getting tattoos. The reason tats is high rn in the west is because we took over the church and replaced it with the church of degeneracy. Lost of values with no powerful men to keep them in check.

They are unfortunately here to stay and becoming more and more trendy
They won't. Women are stupid in the short term, but they know when to see consequences. The ones with tats will try the hardest to hide or remove them. The future generation of women, like always, learn from the mistakes of the old one.

If some guys are that opposed to it entirely, I get it... you do you.
I oppose it entirely, and my pool of women is still fine.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's billions of women on the planet. The likelihood is very high. Last I checked, majority of traditional countries in the world still don't have women getting tattoos.

My post is referring to western women and the u.s more specifically.

Nearly 50% of all millennial women have a tattoo. Gen z in the 18-24 age group as of 2022 is roughly 37% percent tatted. Alot of Gen z isn't old enough to get tatted yet and one look at a girl in her early 20s dating profile, social media there are tats. There are **** tons of articles and studies about the rise of tattoos all the way back in 2012 American women outnumbered men in tattoos percentage. They are not going away literally and figuratively. And if the younger generation is learning from the older why are we seeing a steep increase in tattooed individuals amongst generation z? Seems if anything modern trends and social media has furthered prompted both young men and women to get tatted. About 46% of young people in the U.s are tatted and the trend is only going up. I'm only interested in women 18-28, and a large portion of women in my demo have tats, I got over it.

They won't. Women are stupid in the short term, but they know when to see consequences. The ones with tats will try the hardest to hide or remove them. The future generation of women, like always, learn from the mistakes of the old one.
Calling women stupid doesn't really help your argument and this is a 'change my view' thread with the intent of opposing OP's existing viewpoint. Based on current metrics most lose their virginity in their late teens early 20s, after 25 virginity is estimated to be around 5-12% in the states. I don't think this metric is necessarily dead on since measuring virginity is near impossible and many young men are sexless virgins/incel especially since covid, but I digress... If you want to hold out for a virgin girl to wife up by all means go for it, but if you live in America or the west at large that is finding a needle in a hay stack. You wanna go out East? different story, but western influence is global and has been since imperialism.

The reason tats is high rn in the west is because we took over the church and replaced it with the church of degeneracy. Lost of values with no powerful men to keep them in check.
I like your idea of "church of degeneracy", but i'd just say that's the collapse of Western society at large. Yes, I think a lack of religion and morality has led western civilization down its current path and is contributing factor, but I don't see how having a tattoo is 'immoral'. If we wanna get RedPill Rollo has talked at length about female virginity and how you shouldn't only seek out virgin women for marriage and relationships. It drastically lowers your dating pool since very very few women are virgins, that and if they know you want a virgin THEY WILL LIE if they aren't.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-
-Example-

You meet a great girl, you vet her right, she looks great, sexual chemistry and you enjoy spending time with her, she is relationship material. One day you see she's got a little cross tattoo on her ankle you never noticed. So what? she's gone? You're done? That is downright silly. I think most guys that are so obsessively hung up on a girl's notch count or tattoo are insecure and sexually unsuccessful. If she's tatted head to toe then yeah I'm not bringing her home to moma, but I might still have fun with her in other ways... Same thing if she's a 304, high notch count girlfriend material? No probably not, but can do other things....

Red flags should be warning signs and to be acknowledged but after actually getting to know a person regardless of the relationship context red flags often change color. A red flag should give you a serious pause and reflection, if something is a genuine deal breaker then cut the cord, if it isn't ride it out and ask yourself why you cared to begin with? Reflection and reassessing your own thoughts and feelings are a necessary part of growth, few do it. (see Robert Greene) What would have been a 'red flag' to me in my AFC days wouldn't even phase me now. Why? Because I change and life changes. That dumb drunk 22 year old college girl that got a tat on her wrist won't remain that same girl when she's 30. Should you acknowledge the poor decision making of her past, yes! Should it be the sole determinant in her eligibility for a relationship? Up to you. Should that same girl look into your past and judge you for stupid things you've done? Sure, its up to her just the same.

Mind you I am simply putting forth a viewpoint in opposition to op, that is what a change my view thread is.

The purpose is to get one to reflect and address their own existing mental schemas. I personally as previously stated do not like tattoos, but I am not going to disqualify someone based on that alone. I will acknowledge it, consider it and keep it in the back of my mind, but I'm not going to judge a book by its cover. If it is a deal breaker for someone then that's fine, everyone has their limits and are entitled to feel how they want to feel, I respect that. If anything most modern men need to have more standards and boundaries from the get go.

I oppose it entirely, and my pool of women is still fine.
Nice man, If the getting is good for you and you feel so strongly about these things then by all means "you do you". Nothing wrong with that at all. I respect it

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are **** tons of articles and studies about the rise of tattoos all the way back in 2012 American women outnumbered men in tattoos percentage. They are not going away literally and figuratively. And if the younger generation is learning from the older why are we seeing a steep increase in tattooed individuals amongst generation z? Seems if anything modern trends and social media has furthered prompted both young men and women to get tatted. About 46% of young people in the U.s are tatted and the trend is only going up. I'm only interested in women 18-28, and a large portion of women in my demo have tats, I got over it.
The increase is temporary and is already falling off. To give an example, even feminist websites that normal women frequent are warning women about the dangers of their decisions in a post sexual revolutionary world. Being childless, living as career women, and doing activities such as slutting around and tattooing themselves up. And women are easily influenced by the herd. Society is always female based, which is why society always has a short time span everytime in history. Whenever women go crazy, they get fixed real fast.

Calling women stupid doesn't really help your argument
My exact philosophy is that women are stupid about most things except how to survive.

Yes, I think a lack of religion and morality has led western civilization down its current path and is contributing factor, but I don't see how having a tattoo is 'immoral'. If we wanna get RedPill Rollo has talked at length about female virginity and how you shouldn't only seek out virgin women for marriage and relationships. It drastically lowers your dating pool since very very few women are virgins, that and if they know you want a virgin THEY WILL LIE if they aren't.
A tattoo has less to do with morality and more to do with an unhinged woman. Women tainting their skin with ink is just as bad as women cutting their hair off. It only hurts their value, and their value is femininity.

I like Rollo, but this is one point I disagree with him on. There's virgins born everyday, and there's girls turning 18 who are still virgins. If you want older women, sure you'll barely find a virgin among them, but I'm talking prime college year women.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The increase is temporary and is already falling off. To give an example, even feminist websites that normal women frequent are warning women about the dangers of their decisions in a post sexual revolutionary world. Being childless, living as career women, and doing activities such as slutting around and tattooing themselves up. And women are easily influenced by the herd. Society is always female based, which is why society always has a short time span everytime in history. Whenever women go crazy, they get fixed real fast.

My exact philosophy is that women are stupid about most things except how to survive.

A tattoo has less to do with morality and more to do with an unhinged woman. Women tainting their skin with ink is just as bad as women cutting their hair off. It only hurts their value, and their value is femininity.

I like Rollo, but this is one point I disagree with him on. There's virgins born everyday, and there's girls turning 18 who are still virgins. If you want older women, sure you'll barely find a virgin among them, but I'm talking prime college year women.
Interesting takes for sure. I certainly hope they go away with time. Again not that I disagree entirely, but i'm glad to see a discussion taking place. It is refreshing to have conversations with differing stances and not resort to discord and mud throwing.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I certainly hope they go away with time.
They won't. Women are undesirable with tattoos. Anyone who says they like them are settling.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last girl (23) I was with turned out to be a total whacko. She was a clean cut conservative asian girl and school teacher so no visible tats. First time together I find a little surprise tattoo between her belly button and hoohah. I made a joke about having something to aim at...she did not approve lol. This girl got weird and the cluster b side slipped out and I bailed. Her insecurities and attention seeking behavior were prevalent.
Amazing how they can be so duplicitous. On the outside, she looks like a wholesome, nurturing school teacher. But on the weekend, she‘s out getting a tat near her hoohah. Puts it in a place where it can only be seen when her pants are down and then gets triggered when you make a comment. What did it say, “I love math“?

Women invented cognitive dissonance. Like a chic that buys a push up bra and a low cut top and then gets mad at guys looking at her cleavage.

Reaction score
Nearly 50% of all millennial women have a tattoo. Gen z in the 18-24 age group as of 2022 is roughly 37% percent tatted.
This still fits in the 90/10 rule. The vast majority of women are not suitable for LTRs, so men need to stop guaging women based on if they put out more than once.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing how they can be so duplicitous. On the outside, she looks like a wholesome, nurturing school teacher. But on the weekend, she‘s out getting a tat near her hoohah. Puts it in a place where it can only be seen when her pants are down and then gets triggered when you make a comment. What did it say, “I love math“?

Women invented cognitive dissonance. Like a chic that buys a push up bra and a low cut top and then gets mad at guys looking at her cleavage.
Nope it was a water drop! lol. Won't lie that one made me think for a bit. Yeah my comment was crass, but so was sitting in a chair with your pants down in public getting ink over you. She was the "I wanna fit in" camp of girls, but couldn't have the tat in a location where it could be seen for work. She was a white washed nut and I had oneitis for this one. I soon thereafter reflected and ended that essentially.

This still fits in the 90/10 rule. The vast majority of women are not suitable for LTRs, so men need to stop guaging women based on if they put out more than once.
Agreed

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Rollo, but this is one point I disagree with him on.
Actually he made perfect sense...he said that if one wants casual sex, one shouldn't mess around with virgins. What's there to disagree about that?

About 46% of young people in the U.s are tatted and the trend is only going up. I'm only interested in women 18-28, and a large portion of women in my demo have tats, I got over it.
The stats for overweight/obese are even higher...so what does that mean? That one should settle and marry an out of shape girl who eats crap food all day long? :rolleyes:

Does a masculine man lead his life by statistics or by his inner drive to pursue excellence in all areas of life? In other words, his inner core tells him to marry a good looking virgin, but he googles the stats and says to himself: man, looks like I'm going to have to settle for this 25yrs tatted up hoe who is 30 pounds overweight. o_O

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does a masculine man lead his life by statistics or by his inner drive to pursue excellence in all areas of life? In other words, his inner core tells him to marry a good looking virgin,
You've got a weird projection going on.

Because I put forth a statistic doesn't mean I live by it or even agree with it. My first post literally states I have no interest in a life partner/marriage since the majority of western women make bad wives and i'm only interested in casual sex at the moment. That and my standards are high and have yet to be met and won't be met. I dislike tattoos, but I'm not going to not consider hooking up with a girl or having a fling just because she has a dolphin tattoo on her ass lol. If you're some tradcon who wants to marry a virgin go for it, more power to you! I just don't believe in marriage and never have so it isn't a concern to me.

but he googles the stats and says to himself: man, looks like I'm going to have to settle for this 25yrs tatted up hoe who is 30 pounds overweight. o_O
Uh...Was this an attempt to be funny through a poorly made strawman? I don't have an interest in any girl who is overweight period that is a standard I have. Just like some men only want a virgin. Just like some men want a girl with no tattoos. Just like some men want a fit girl. These are all standards and men should have them. Everyone is entitled to feel a certain way about them you included. We all have a different criteria for what we want and what we don't want. Men need to have higher standards for women period, but most don't.