Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attractive Charissa Thompson Getting Divorced for 2nd Time at Age 40 & is Childless

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This YouTuber analyzed Charissa Thompson's 2nd divorce. He believed it happened because...

1. Charissa never wanted to be married in the first place. Charissa only got married due to pandemic loneliness from lockdowns in California.
2. Charissa is a career-first woman who is best suited for a friends-with-benefits type arrangement.

Charissa had no issues monkey branching to a new man at age 39-40. She is a case study of Roosh's assessment that The Wall is mainly a myth.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

This YouTuber analyzed Charissa Thompson's 2nd divorce. He believed it happened because...

1. Charissa never wanted to be married in the first place. Charissa only got married due to pandemic loneliness from lockdowns in California.
2. Charissa is a career-first woman who is best suited for a friends-with-benefits type arrangement.

Charissa had no issues monkey branching to a new man at age 39-40. She is a case study of Roosh's assessment that The Wall is mainly a myth.
In some ways...at some point she will no longer be able to access the "level" of guy she has in the past.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In some ways...at some point she will no longer be able to access the "level" of guy she has in the past.
She hasn't hit that point yet. At age 39-40, she divorces rich sports agent husband and monkey branches quickly to rich business executive.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah probably because she is leading with hot wild sex and doing freaky things in the bedroom to get him hooked
You're right. Her boyfriend now is younger too. How exciting is it to bang a 40 year old woman? She's an attractive 40 year old woman but even banging an attractive 40 year old woman is not as exciting as a 25 year old woman.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You're right. Her boyfriend now is younger too. How exciting is it to bang a 40 year old woman? She's an attractive 40 year old woman but even banging an attractive 40 year old woman is not as exciting as a 25 year old woman.
But spending time outside the bedroom is mind numbing with a 25 year old whereas it's good with a 40 year old.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But spending time outside the bedroom is mind numbing with a 25 year old whereas it's good with a 40 year old.
It might not be that good with Charissa Thompson. Charissa Thompson is 40. Here's what she's done since turning 18.
  • Graduated from UC-Santa Barbara, a well known party college.
  • Held various sports media jobs (sideline reporting and studio hosting) where she essentially served as a jock sniffer.
  • Has been banged out by at least one former pro athlete (Jay Williams, who only played 1 NBA sesason due to a motorcycle accident)
  • Co-hosted a syndicated TV show about celebrity and entertainer gossip.
  • Has 2 failed short term marriages, but is good at birth control since she hasn't had a kid
  • Has a popular podcast now with BFF Erin Andrews. Andrews and Charissa Thompson are essentially the same woman, so it's not a surprise they are BFFs.
Does that sound interesting?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait til you see how society is in a decade or so when all these kids with ****ty genes grow up and start voting.
your average infant school and high school is a degenerative, undisciplined mess. diagnosing kids with syndromes instead of realising the child has some alpha complex and is a little brat.

its funny though you cannot mention the problem its taboo and youll never be invited to work with the kids again. single moms are protected I dont care what anyone says Ive witnessed how protected they are

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your statement doesn't appear to have worked in reality for Charissa Thompson.

She filed for divorce on April 21. By mid-July, she had another boyfriend taking her on a vacation to Venice the Amalfi Coast of Italy. This boyfriend is Steven Cundari, a marketing and advertising executive. Based on his college graduation date, he is 6 years younger than her and 8 years younger than her 2nd ex-husband. He was also an ex-college football player.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Charissa_Thompson/comments/vsftki
That's definitely hypergamy and monkey branching in action. Some suspect that she may have cheated on her ex-husband with this guy.

It's very interesting that Charissa Thompson and long time BFF Erin Andrews are both 40 something women who've never had children.

Both Thompson and Andrew also had high profile incidents involving nudity.

Erin Andrews was recorded naked in a hotel room by some guy in 2008, when she was 30 years old. The video was leaked in 2009 and raised Andrews' celebrity profile, leading to a "Dancing with the Stars" appearance in 2010. Back in 2009, some were wondering if the leaked nude video was a publicity stunt.

Charissa Thompson had nudes appear on the internet as the result of an iCloud hacking incident in 2018.

Wow, she seems to ShoulderMog her new man. :eek:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At age 39-40, she divorces rich sports agent husband and monkey branches quickly to rich business executive.
her new man. :eek:
Her new boyfriend was wearing a weird shirt in that pic. It is impressive that a 40 year old, twice divorced woman can easily monkey branch to a new man like that. Her new boyfriend is rich and 5+ years younger. Why would a rich mid-30s man choose Charissa Thompson? There are better options out there if you're a rich guy.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's Charissa Thompson and Erin Andrews, ages 40 and 44, acting like teenage boys on their podcast.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score

I can just look at her and know that shes played the field for far too long and probably gives 0 fuks about relationships that are not strictly sexual fun with no strings. when a chick is decent looking with enoug money to support herself, she wont care as much about love or kids.. especially if she feels shes a celebrity. its not hard for them to lock down some poor nice guy who looks good anyways

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can just look at her and know that shes played the field for far too long and probably gives 0 fuks about relationships that are not strictly sexual fun with no strings. when a chick is decent looking with enoug money to support herself, she wont care as much about love or kids.. especially if she feels shes a celebrity. its not hard for them to lock down some poor nice guy who looks good anyways
She's 40 and not pregnant. She's likely to be childless at this point.

Pandemic loneliness had a lot to do with this marriage.

She's dating a younger, rich guy right now.

I thought she learned from her first marriage in the late 2000s that she's not the marriage type.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion only-
Disgrace to your ancestors to not have children. Millennial women are selfish bvtches. They’re too self centered to take on the responsibility.
I've never had children, and I had this conversation once, I was probably in my late 40s or early 50s:
A woman asked me how many children I had, and I said I've never had children. She said "Wow, how selfish can you get?".
I've always remembered that, partly because I can't wholly disagree with her. I've never really wanted kids, because I was always pursuing my own interests. But I feel like I have missed some spiritual obligation to reproduce, not to mention the experience, which I imagine you can't get any other way.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
She's 40 and not pregnant. She's likely to be childless at this point.

Pandemic loneliness had a lot to do with this marriage.

She's dating a younger, rich guy right now.

I thought she learned from her first marriage in the late 2000s that she's not the marriage type.
Both her and Erin ANdrews def have been nailed by a list of athletes anyways.. The fact that she had to go out her way to say tell the public that "Reporters and Athletes CAN have non romantic relationships says alot" lmaoo.. especially when on the other hand her and Erin ANdrews spoke about how they text athletes all the time..

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Charissa mentions losing her virginity at 15. That's somewhat early.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how Charissa and BFF Erin Andrews looked in Summer 2013 when Charissa joined Fox Sports from ESPN. Both Erin and Charissa worked at ESPN prior to Fox Sports.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Seriously, are they bangable? Yes, but they’re just not that good looking. They are fake in like every way.

All they have going is being slim and having plain faces that take makeup well.

I often wonder about other men’s tastes in women…you guys can have them.