Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Now I Know How Military Husbands Feel

logicallefty

Reaction score
I don't care for light. I think it's hilarious. I gave my input and the meaning is exactly how I meant it.
It's OK man, you are entitled to your opinion. As with being a police officer in real life, as a mod, we can't have everyone liking us all the time. It's in the nature of our jobs.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very well.

I saw this coming from a mile away. I'm not even shocked. I've seen it happen in real life, and I know why married men do what you just did. I couldn't help but laugh. There's several married women in my circle that want to bang either me or other men. There's married women I meet out who slyly say their husband is out of town to solicite for sex. And meanwhile, the married men are happily going along with it thinking women will always behave. Then I see this thread and I know what led to you writing it.

This ain't a military thing. This happens with all husbands. Husbands may spin only one plate, but it's still considered a plate.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Not to $hit on you or anything cause we all are surviving in here, but remember this post from "Is it okay for females to have male friends?" She didn't need to go out on 1x1 to do $hit like that. This just goes to saying that a woman in a marriage or in a relationship going alone to bars is for the streets.

Attachments

logicallefty

Reaction score
Very well.

I saw this coming from a mile away. I'm not even shocked. I've seen it happen in real life, and I know why married men do what you just did. I couldn't help but laugh. There's several married women in my circle that want to bang either me or other men. There's married women I meet out who slyly say their husband is out of town to solicite for sex. And meanwhile, the married men are happily going along with it thinking women will always behave. Then I see this thread and I know what led to you writing it.

This ain't a military thing. This happens with all husbands. Husbands may spin only one plate, but it's still considered a plate.
If you are implying that I left town to get s3x, I didn't. If I was going to do that, I would go to Tyland, not Florida :rofl:

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I am still trying to take this all in. Texted her and told her I was calling her after work tonight, and she said OK.
It sucks man. I unplugged almost 2 years ago, and reading $hit like this from a veteran like you just tells me that being unplugged doesn't mean having no feelings, or that nothing affects you, cause me in the beginning I was reading advises in here and I thought those guys were unmovable, nothing affected them.

For anyone new in here that comes across with this post, If a vet like you can be affected, it means being unplugged doesn't mean not being affected, but know what to do when hard times hit. Best to you brother.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
That sucks brother, all too common an occurrence in today’s world. I hope it resolves for the best.

I came to Florida to visit my mother for a while as she has some health issues and needed some assistance. While I was out of town my wife decides to behave like a single girl again. She went out to a bar to see a local band we follow, which is something she does without me sometimes since I work a lot. No big deal on just going without me. Long story short she runs into this woman from my past who has allegedly had a major crush on me for years, but we have never dated. We have been friends only. Her and my wife got into it I guess after a conversation started about me. The friend from the past said "Honestly, I didn't even know you guys were still together. Your wife was not wearing a wedding ring, she had really s|uty cloths on, and she was hanging all over this one guy and flurting with several others". The one guy is a guy who has openly said he likes her, but has acknowledged she is married to me. I asked one of the band members to get another perspective. He couldn't remember the wedding ring part, but he did confirm what she was wearing and said she was being very "sociable" that night with several men. The story is she wasn't making out or fvcking, that anyone saw, but she was clearly behaving like a single girl and getting lots of attention from men. Throw into the pile that she has also removed an app we mutually had on our phones to see each other's locations, that she originally wanted. I finally confronted her on all this. We got into a big fight over text, and now she is telling me she wants a divorce. She said I am too controlling and she doesn't like not being able to do what she wants. Plus she said "You are gone too much". She had given me her blessing to leave town to take care of my mom. Mind you, I have always told her "Go out without me, it wouldn't be fair of me to tell you you couldn't. " I had no idea she would behave like this. The obviously thinks that me being 800 miles away makes this OK. She has no idea how many people I know who will report stuff back to me. We have only been married for two years. Now I know what the military guys go through. Not sure what she is going to do now, or what I am going to do. I am still out of town.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
What the actual F*ing f*ck?

Why would you kick a man when he’s down? You’d say that you’re not but that you had to post like a chick to gloat is fubar.

I've dealt with lefty before. I know what to expect. I'm generally only laughing at the topic. I know what I can say and how he will react. I don't care what you think of my reply.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the actual F*ing f*ck?

Why would you kick a man when he’s down? You’d say that you’re not but that you had to post like a chick to gloat is fubar.
I don't know where you saw gloating.

M

member160292

I hope to not go through where you are, truly awful.
Please keep this thread updated to share your experience so one day others in similar situations can learn.
Wish you the best!

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really sorry to hear this man. Probably I'm too inexperienced to give any advice as I have never been married. But here are some basic things to take into account. Women don't bring this sh*t up lightly. She has thought this through. Most likely she is already talking to a lawyer. Find a good lawyer now, run a credit check on her, and don't listen to your provider-protector instinct, wanting to be kind and nice to her; she won't be to you.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting is best for simple logistics
I always seen text messaging as for quick short messages to get things done. Other than that it just a fricking time waster.
Something can be said in 30 seconds or less takes a fvcking 30 minutes or more over text. It is the same reason why I hate when people e-mail me something that could be been resolved in 2 minutes by just talking face 2 face or simply picking up the phone in the office.

Every communication platform has its own uses and limitations.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m sorry to hear about your troubles, @logicallefty. If you ever want to chat you know where to find me. You’ve got a lot of support from your brothers here at SS.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sounds like something bad is a foot here...

Did you hear about any of this type of behavior while you were dating prior to getting married?

Sorry to hear about your Mom also...I know that has to be tough trying to deal with that and now this on top of it.

IMO, there is something else bothering her that she is using this as an excuse to blow up over...I highly doubt this is the reason tho. Is there some sort of other unresolved issue going on or discussion you had over the past 12 months or so where she was not in agreement with a decision?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'll refrain from commenting cause you're a mod and you'll likely abuse your powers cause what I would say will anger you enough to do something about it. To me and not your wife. Cause left mindsets and all.
But you just did comment. It appears you are the one seeking attention.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lefty,

You would have seen the signs for a while now but now isn’t the time to dissect this relationship and find out what the learnings are that you can take away from it.

Right now you need a strong attorney and find a way to protect your professional self from proclaimed defamation from your “Ex” (because that is what she is now). She WILL try to lay blame on you and even call you out for domestic abuse and potentially other false claims.

Keep all forms of communication recorded and logged. All texts all voice communication all emails. Everything it will help your case.

Good luck brother !!!

Edit : also try your best to control your emotions and not let her get under your skin.

The fact she decided show “Streets” behaviour while you left town to help your mother speaks Volumes about what sort of person she really is. I can’t believe you got blindsided man ..... guess that’s why this forum is still here as sh!t like this can happen to anyone at anytime.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you just did comment. It appears you are the one seeking attention.
If I want attention, all I have to do is post a pic of several girls standing on each side of me on a yacht saying "Sucks to be you."

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I want attention, all I have to do is post a pic of several girls standing on each side of me on a yacht saying "Sucks to be you."
We get it. You're a tough guy for coming into this thread and completely, unnecessarily trying to kick another guy when he is down, facing the prospect of divorce from his wife. Just stop already.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We get it. You're a tough guy for coming into this thread and completely, unnecessarily trying to kick another guy when he is down, facing the prospect of divorce from his wife. Just stop already.
You're free to point out where I was doing any kicking. If he can't handle a "I told you so" then that further explains how he got in this mess.