Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What countries/parts of the world do you guys think have the hottest women?

Which groups have the hottest women?

• Eastern European, Balkans and Russians

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Western Europe and Scandinavia

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Southern Europe

• Anglo world (USA, Canada, England, etc.)

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Arabs and Middle East

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • East Asians

• South Asians

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Latinas (South America and Mexico)

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • African

• South East Asia (Thai, Filipino, etc.)

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The isolated areas have the ugliest of just mediocre looking skinny peasant women.(Most of the UK, Ireland, parts of Spain, Southern Italy, parts of Eastern Europe).
I don’t know where you studied history but the fact is that Southern Italy, Spain and the UK had more genetic mixing than most other parts of Europe. The idea that ethnic mixing produces better looking people is complete nonsense. In fact, the opposite is usually true.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know where you studied history but the fact is that Southern Italy, Spain and the UK had more genetic mixing than most other parts of Europe. The idea that ethnic mixing produces better looking people is complete nonsense. In fact, the opposite is usually true.
Completely dependent on who did the mixing. Spain and Southern Italy mixed with Arabs hence they came off a bit rough looking. The women of the Balkans mixed with the Turks who are usually aesthetic and they are stunners.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Completely dependent on who did the mixing. Spain and Southern Italy mixed with Arabs hence they came off a bit rough looking. The women of the Balkans mixed with the Turks who are usually aesthetic and they are stunners.
Incorrect. Contrary to popular belief, there isn’t much arab blood in Spaniards and Italians. That’s because the arabs were killed or expelled when those areas were re-conquered. Southern Italians are dark because they mixed with the Greeks and Spaniards were originally of a dark complexion (Catalonians are different). Parts of the Balkans are dark primarily because of mixing with Albanians and Bulgars.

Reaction score
Southern Italy became basically a colony of Spain for quite some time, so there was zero economic incentive to go there.

I said parts of Spain, not all of Spain. Spain is a mountainous country with different pockets of population.

I'm going to need some data to back up your UK claim because I completely disagree with that.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incorrect. Contrary to popular belief, there isn’t much arab blood in Spaniards and Italians. That’s because the arabs were killed or expelled when those areas were re-conquered. Southern Italians are dark because they mixed with the Greeks and Spaniards were originally of a dark complexion (Catalonians are different). Parts of the Balkans are dark primarily because of mixing with Albanians and Bulgars.
Oh good ole Italian talking points. Spain was conquered by Arabs for hundreds of years and even called Al Andalus, Southern Italy (especially Sicily) also faced numerous takeovers from Saracens. The Moors held Sicily for at least a century. Obviously, Italians and white nationalists will deny this but the proof is in the pudding.

Also, Arabs were never killed when the Normans took Sicily, in fact the Normans loved the Arab culture so much that they kept many aspects of it.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a bit amazed at Mediterranean and Arab people duking it out for how "white" they are. Like Greeks, Italians, and Spaniards will spam blondes from their race to show you how white they are. It is a clear inferiority complex I see in them and even more pronounced in the ones that look ethnic.

It feeds into my controversial theory, all Italians who look swarthy have an inferiority complex, especially the women.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a bit amazed at Mediterranean and Arab people duking it out for how "white" they are. Like Greeks, Italians, and Spaniards will spam blondes from their race to show you how white they are. It is a clear inferiority complex I see in them and even more pronounced in the ones that look ethnic.

It feeds into my controversial theory, all Italians who look swarthy have an inferiority complex, especially the women.
Neanderthals, I say. (ducks gunfire)

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neanderthals, I say. (ducks gunfire)
LMFAO. Man, here I was growing up around the Anglos and Scot-Irish down south thinking they were crazy or had their problems but bro, Mediterranean people are mental health problems and various identity crises mixed into one. As much as I will sound like a racist POS for saying this, America was truly blessed to have been taken over by the Anglos and Protestants.

It took me having to be around a lot of Italian Americans in my time in the northeast for me to understand how good I had it people wise down south. Outside of the Arabs and Middle Eastern people, I have never known a group that insecure about its appearance.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO. Man, here I was growing up around the Anglos and Scot-Irish down south thinking they were crazy or had their problems but bro, Mediterranean people are mental health problems and various identity crises mixed into one. As much as I will sound like a racist POS for saying this, America was truly blessed to have been taken over by the Anglos and Protestants.

It took me having to be around a lot of Italian Americans in my time in the northeast for me to understand how good I had it people wise down south. Outside of the Arabs and Middle Eastern people, I have never known a group that insecure about its appearance.
I'll take Asian-American females for $1000, Alex.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh good ole Italian talking points. Spain was conquered by Arabs for hundreds of years and even called Al Andalus, Southern Italy (especially Sicily) also faced numerous takeovers from Saracens. The Moors held Sicily for at least a century. Obviously, Italians and white nationalists will deny this but the proof is in the pudding.

Also, Arabs were never killed when the Normans took Sicily, in fact the Normans loved the Arab culture so much that they kept many aspects of it.
I’m not an Italian or a white nationalist but genetic studies speak for themselves. Moors/saracens never moved to Spain en masse. They formed a small upper class and their numbers were a drop in a bucket compared to the conquered population. And their descendants (moriscos) were expelled in 1609. Same thing with Sicily. Muslims were expelled or sold into slavery by Frederick II in the early 1200’s. The idea that Europeans can only be dark because of mixing with arabs or turks is pretty funny. Many French, Swiss and even some Germans have a “mediterranean look” and yet those countries were never conquered by muslims.

Reaction score
I’m not an Italian or a white nationalist but genetic studies speak for themselves. Moors/saracens never moved to Spain en masse. They formed a small upper class and their numbers were a drop in a bucket compared to the conquered population. And their descendants (moriscos) were expelled in 1609. Same thing with Sicily. Muslims were expelled or sold into slavery by Frederick II in the early 1200’s. The idea that Europeans can only be dark because of mixing with arabs or turks is pretty funny. Many French, Swiss and even some Germans have a “mediterranean look” and yet those countries were never conquered by muslims.
Just because someone is French, or German doesn't mean him/her and every single one of their ancestors stayed in the same town since the times of Gaul. For some stupid reason, people think humans moving around is a recent modern phenomenon. Those areas have seen constant wars and paths of migration, so it's not surprising that you will find mixed looking people in those areas. Switzerland has 4 national languages, so please save the "pure" Proto European stock excuse for them.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but you are Eastern European and you guys seem to come to the defense of the Meds in their push for being considered as white as the Nordics. Enough of that though, not making it personal here and debating facts instead.

First, proof is in the pudding again. The common world is not thinking the Swiss and Germans as swarthy, no matter how badly the Meds want to convince the world that they are blonder than the Scandinavians and Germanics due to their own inferiority complex.

The Iberian Peninsula was literally Al Andalus and was under the control of the Caliphate for over a hundred years.

Significant conquest in Sicily too

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because someone is French, or German doesn't mean him/her and every single one of their ancestors stayed in the same town since the times of Gaul. For some stupid reason, people think humans moving around is a recent modern phenomenon. Those areas have seen constant wars and paths of migration, so it's not surprising that you will find mixed looking people in those areas. Switzerland has 4 national languages, so please save the "pure" Proto European stock excuse for them.
“Mixed looking”? Just because they don’t look like the nazi stereotype of a European doesn’t mean they are mixed. The territories that make up modern day France, Germany and Switzerland were never conquered by any non-white group (if you don’t count the migration crisis of the past couple of decades). Also, immigration to Europe (as opposed to emigration from Europe) was virtually non-existent until recently. Except for very rare cases, there was no mixing going on in those days.

I’m guessing you’ve never been to Europe. You’d be shocked to discover that many pure blooded Europeans do not look like Brad Pitt.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but you are Eastern European and you guys seem to come to the defense of the Meds in their push for being considered as white as the Nordics.
WTF are you talking about? What makes you think I’m Eastern European? And why would Eastern Europeans care about the “Meds” and their supposed “push for being considered as white as the Nordics”? This is the dumbest thing I’ve heard in a long time.

Reaction score
“Mixed looking”? Just because they don’t look like the nazi stereotype of a European doesn’t mean they are mixed. The territories that make up modern day France, Germany and Switzerland were never conquered by any non-white group (if you don’t count the migration crisis of the past couple of decades). Also, immigration to Europe (as opposed to emigration from Europe) was virtually non-existent until recently. Except for very rare cases, there was no mixing going on in those days.

I’m guessing you’ve never been to Europe. You’d be shocked to discover that many Europeans do not look like Brad Pitt.
At this point you are committing a fallacy. My point is you said these areas have a "Mediterranean" look and I gave you a solid reason why. These areas weren't isolated areas akin to Iceland, these were common crossroad points and countless wars/battles took place in these regions which are huge recipes for genetic mixing.

Lot less international immigration? No shvt, Europe literally had 5 countries compared to the 20 or whatever it has currently not including the empires. For example, your brown a$$ Romani great great great grandfather living in Transylvania could've easily immigrated to Vienna for economic opportunities or hell settled in Dresden, Germany after fighting the Austro-Prussian war. AGAIN, HAVE BEEN MOVING AROUND SINCE THE SPAWN OF THE HOMO ERECTUS. According to your philosophy, Africa would be the only inhabited continent on Earth.

I'm from Nashville also known as little Kurdistan and I've encountered countless Iraqi refugees that could EASILY pass as Eastern European if they didn't open their mouths. Hell, I have 4 good Ukranian friends and they look nothing like what you would expect some a typical Ukrainian to look like. Yes, they are white.

Europe 1900.png
Europe now.gif

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF are you talking about? What makes you think I’m Eastern European? And why would Eastern Europeans care about the “Meds” and their supposed “push for being considered as white as the Nordics”? This is the dumbest thing I’ve heard in a long time.
Because Eastern Europeans affiliate with the Meds a lot due to EE and the Mediterranean generally being similar culturally, there is some unexplained bond between certain EEs and Meds. Both are also overrepresented in Neo-Nazi and Alt Right communities.

All that aside, I know how this game goes. You are going to try and convince me how white can mean anything in Europe and how the average Sicilian looks no different than the average Swede. Flood me with "studies" done by "scientists" desperately trying to prove one group's whiteness. Not going to work. I call it as I see it.

When I can tell one group they aren't white and they lose their sh*t over it, they know deep down I am right, or they wouldn't lose their sh*t over it or bother debating me. When I can tell another group they aren't white and it hardly affects them, well you get the point.

Not say that the Meds aren't white, they are. I am simply saying that they are swarthier and have had more non-white mix in them, as much as they will deny it.