Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What countries/parts of the world do you guys think have the hottest women?

Which groups have the hottest women?

• Eastern European, Balkans and Russians

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Western Europe and Scandinavia

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Southern Europe

• Anglo world (USA, Canada, England, etc.)

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Arabs and Middle East

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • East Asians

• South Asians

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Latinas (South America and Mexico)

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • African

• South East Asia (Thai, Filipino, etc.)

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if you go to the Pacific Northwest, they tend to look deformed lololz
Depends. I think the west coast is overlooked and I was blown away with my visits to Oregon. Apparently, alongside the Japanese, the Scandinavians are quite prominent in the PNW, especially Seattle. The issue is the attitudes more than the looks but I have met some gems from the state of Washington. Never though I'd be saying that but it is something I have noticed about the area.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the mid-90s Prague was packed with beautiful women. Seriously, a "6" in Prague would have been a "8-9" anyplace else. It was almost unbelievable.
So goes the story of Eastern Europe as @Who Dares Win can preach about. Word gets out about how great it is for game and the next thing you know, dudes are flooding in from everywhere simping for local women. Soon women feel less of a motive to look out for themselves since some thirsty simp will pick them up. However, it is still pretty good from what I hear.

If this poll is indicative of anything, EE outclass every other kind of woman when it comes to looks.

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
Southern England has some very attractive women in the more affluent areas, in many ways more attractive than a lot of foreign girls from Europe etc and i mean very attractive with great figures, the poor reputation of British women comes from the poorer northern and western parts of Britain where you see 18 year olds that are so out of shape and chunky that they would pass for women 10 years older. The problem is the attitudes of young women in the UK, they are hard to really get to know unless you come across as very cool and smooth.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
If this poll is indicative of anything, EE outclass every other kind of woman when it comes to looks.
Rather said, it’s indicative of what 31 people who voted in it on this forum think is attractive…

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rather said, it’s indicative of what 31 people who voted in it on this forum think is attractive…
I say we get at least 50 votes before we come to a conclusion but in talking to guys I have known IRL, poll results are mostly in line. Only outlier is that usually Western Europe and especially Scandinavia is right up there so I guess folks on this forum hate blondes.

Reaction score
I say we get at least 50 votes before we come to a conclusion but in talking to guys I have known IRL, poll results are mostly in line. Only outlier is that usually Western Europe and especially Scandinavia is right up there so I guess folks on this forum hate blondes.
no votes on Africans when I know we have some black posters on this boardo_O

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no votes on Africans when I know we have some black posters on this boardo_O
To be fair to the Africans, Morocco has some really hot women. It's a shame it's a conservative country.
To be fair, we did once fight a war against the idea that blonde hair with blue eyes was the best :p

Also there's lots of blonde polish girls, and they're in the category that's winning.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, we did once fight a war against the idea that blonde hair with blue eyes was the best :p

Also there's lots of blonde polish girls, and they're in the category that's winning.
I am not as much into blondes but the irony is that the value and SMV of blonde women (and blondes in general) is boosted immensely due to the amount of darker skinned ethnics on the planet. Latinos, Mediterranean men, and Middle Eastern men pedestalize blondes more than any other group of men out there.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened?

What do you think happened? You go from a communist country where you're worried about eating to a westernized one with it's concomitant feminism, what is going to happen to womens' dependence on men? What typically happens when a woman "don't need no man?"

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think happened? You go from a communist country where you're worried about eating to a westernized one with it's concomitant feminism, what is going to happen to womens' dependence on men? What typically happens when a woman "don't need no man?"
Has it gotten that bad?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Jesse,
I have no idea what constitutes the average Don Juans idea of "Hot Women"it's very subjective and to me somewhat irrelevent...Rather like a Schoolboy drooling on the Cakes in the Bakery Shop window....What matters is availability and here rather late in life I would say The Southern Philippines is the place...The climate and environment take the gloss off it,but then you can't have everything.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to add in that every thirsty Brit and Italian (two countries in the EU with the crappiest women) flooded in there and simped like crazy for years, raising the ego of the local women.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like diversity in my life.

You can't always eat the same thing every week, nor should you be dating the same type of women every week.

When it comes to meeting women, I'd probably have to go New York....yeah that's it. Where else can you say you met a latina, a blonde, a South east asian, a hot jamaican....all in one outing at Central Park while doing some jogging...you cold approached and got their numbers along the way.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can conclude that EE have more or less run away with this thing. Like Latinas put up the best fight but my goodness, no beating EE women in the looks department.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Again it’s subjective at best. I think nowadays folks tend to go with what society tells them is the best.

I don’t need to have the latest iPhone, because pop culture tells me I need one, just like what you like in women does t affect me. Why would I give a rats hind quarters about what you think of my woman? I don’t need your approval.

I hold that latinas are by far the hottest. And I should qualify this: I am a ginger.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again it’s subjective at best. I think nowadays folks tend to go with what society tells them is the best.

I don’t need to have the latest iPhone, because pop culture tells me I need one, just like what you like in women does t affect me. Why would I give a rats hind quarters about what you think of my woman? I don’t need your approval.

I hold that latinas are by far the hottest. And I should qualify this: I am a ginger.
Women go for what society tells them is hot, men are far more objective.