Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What countries/parts of the world do you guys think have the hottest women?

Which groups have the hottest women?

• Eastern European, Balkans and Russians

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Western Europe and Scandinavia

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Southern Europe

• Anglo world (USA, Canada, England, etc.)

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Arabs and Middle East

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • East Asians

• South Asians

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Latinas (South America and Mexico)

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • African

• South East Asia (Thai, Filipino, etc.)

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So funny thing a friend of mines from Spain told me that I have found to be true, sorry for this @Zimbabwe.

He said that a Mediterranean woman, especially Italian, will doll herself up to the max to look good but you can see that underneath it all, she is lacking the genetics to actually look good. Eastern European women and Scandinavian women will go light on the style, some even underdressing or not looking stylish on purpose, but you can see that despite all that she has the genetics and looks amazing.

I kind of noticed this as well. Scandinavian women I have known tend to not doll themselves up too much and same for EE girls. They tend to be taller than average and have model or athletic appearances. However, you notice that they do very little with their style. Meanwhile, Italian women overdress and go out of their way with their style.

Now it makes sense why so many Italian women have piss poor attitudes. They try to go overboard with their style to compete with Scandinavian women and other superior races of women but then still fall sort. That kind of explains why they are such a pain to deal with.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’ve never understood the general fascination with natural blondes - natural ones are truly rare in this day and age, and a truly beautiful woman is beautiful no matter the color of her hair.

All that said I do not find blondes to be more attractive just because they are in fact blondes (natural). I happen to be one as well.

To me a woman with dyed blonde hair is not a blonde.

Reaction score
Agree with svobrMost European women tend to be skinny, but they lack decent genetics to get them over the top. Now in areas where there were a lot of genetic mixing in Europe(Balkans, Northern Italy, Andalusia, Former Austria-Hungary Empire, Parts of Ukraine/Poland/Russia) You find the hottest European women imho. They are obviously the driver of the bus because most people think of these women and not Estonia, Macedonia, Finnish, Northern Russia, etc. The isolated areas have the ugliest of just mediocre looking skinny peasant women.(Most of the UK, Ireland, parts of Spain, Southern Italy, parts of Eastern Europe).

Americans imho have better facial genetics and you can clearly see the differences. However, they tend to be more overweight so this gets easily negated. You do find a lot of ugly Americans in the isolated parts like south lol.

Now I voted American because you can find a mix of many girls in the US or Canada. A close second place is the Middle East. The women just seem to be drop dead gorgeous with their random assortment of genetics. Beautiful olive skin, dark hair with hazel or green eyes XD

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Southern Italian and ethnic looking Italian women get my vote for being the worst amongst the Mediterraneans and arguably the world. I mean you have to live in New Jersey and deal with what Southern Italy has produced to realize that not even ratchet black girls or white Karens can compete with Italian American women in the Tri-State area in terms of crappiness.
I saw this reddit post on Facebook and it reminded me of what you've always said about Italians in NJ
FB_IMG_1670866887501.jpg

However, Northern Italians are the whiter Italians and I have heard that they are closer in attitude to the French and German than Southern Italians.
Even other Europeans say that Germans are cold and the French are rude though, so that may not be saying a whole lot.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
A39B08A2-549B-4510-B000-C64EFA4C9206.jpeg
The US is such a melting pot that you cannot say “American Women” - they’re all over the board genetically.

I think most men here think white Americans…

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I voted American because you can find a mix of many girls in the US or Canada. A close second place is the Middle East. The women just seem to be drop dead gorgeous with their random assortment of genetics. Beautiful olive skin, dark hair with hazel or green eyes XD
The thing about American women is that when they look good, they look really good. I have traveled a great deal around the world and on average, yes, the average American is not attractive at all. If you go to flyover country or a lot of the deep south, you find nothing but hideous looking women who are grossly overweight and look like crap. Our ugly is uglier than the ugly in Europe and most of the world.

However, when American women (and Americans in general) do look good, we look really really good. I think when you do meet the typical American girl that comes from middle class or better, it is tough to find women that compete with her on looks. Like I am talking about the hot girls that get into the classiest sororities or get modeling contracts. I'd put American women in my top 3 if you were to ask me which kinds of good looking women are the best.

You find hot girls of all races here and I do not think any other country can really compete in that regard. I am going to piss a lot of people off and I do not care but it is so true. I have traveled to a good chunk of major EU cities and even stayed in a few, they don't even come close.

Despite the bad stereotypes, American women that look good are worshiped the world over due to media if nothing else. Guys are thirsty for the famous actresses from this country.

IMO, it is a three way tie between Scandinavia, Eastern Europe, and the Anglo world in terms of who has the best looking women.

If you put a good looking woman from either place on the stage, she blows the entire competition worldwide out of the water.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never understood the general fascination with natural blondes - natural ones are truly rare in this day and age, and a truly beautiful woman is beautiful no matter the color of her hair.

All that said I do not find blondes to be more attractive just because they are in fact blondes (natural). I happen to be one as well.

To me a woman with dyed blonde hair is not a blonde.
In my experience, the following kinds of people obsess over blonde women

1. Middle Eastern guys
2. Mediterranean guys (especially darker Italian men)
3. Certain Hispanic men

People say Asian and Indian men obsess over them but I have found that those men are not as sexual and seem to do it for the sake of learning game. It isn't nearly as bad as the big 3 above. I have a friend who is this chubby blonde girl, she told me how when she visited Italy, literally every other guy was hitting on her and simping for her.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this reddit post on Facebook and it reminded me of what you've always said about Italians in NJ
View attachment 9338
I used to love Italian culture so much growing up and was into the stuff from the Godfather. However, as a southerner, what did I know? Ironically, as desperate as Italians are to be acknowledged as white as Anglos or Scandinavians, we kind of viewed them as exotic due to their dark hair and olive skin. However, it was the acceptable exotic I guess compared to an Arab or Mexican. One can say that with little exposure to them, I adored them and used to even think that most Italian women were like Monica Bellucci.

After years in NYC, I learned that no other group, nationality, or anyone has benefitted more from media stereotypes than Italians.

I have Italian friends who tell me about the struggles that the youth in the country face such as high unemployment and how so many of them opt to leave Italy for work.

But man, after living in NYC for years, I went from adoring Italians to being like Dennis Hopper from True Romance lol. Don't get me wrong, there are a few I love as individuals and I have been with some cool Italian women. However, NY and NJ Italians are like a $hitshow that is the worst of all the worlds. Imagine taking the ratchet behavior seen in the hood, mixing it with the behavior of an entitled Karen, the ignorance of a redneck, and all of the worst parts of western culture.

This does not apply to Italian Americans as a whole but NY and NJ Italians are some of the most uniquely awful people I and most people I know (including actual Italians) have ever had to deal with.

Their women? Easily the worst on the planet. No other group of women be they ratchet ghetto, entitled Karen, or trailer trash can rival an Italian chick from Long Island when it comes to being awful.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 9339
The US is such a melting pot that you cannot say “American Women” - they’re all over the board genetically.

I never noticed it until I started traveling to other regions but Americans look distinctly different based on what region they are from. When I was growing up in the south, it looked like the entire population was from England, Ireland, and Scotland. As soon as I traveled to the midwest, it started to become a lot more Scandinavian in appearance. Minnesota has so many people who look like they can fit right in with the population in Norway or Sweden.

Reaction score
I never noticed it until I started traveling to other regions but Americans look distinctly different based on what region they are from. When I was growing up in the south, it looked like the entire population was from England, Ireland, and Scotland. As soon as I traveled to the midwest, it started to become a lot more Scandinavian in appearance. Minnesota has so many people who look like they can fit right in with the population in Norway or Sweden.
when I went to Germany, Netherlands, and Denmark, the people looked liked the people from the dakotas lol. Also, that northern British guy in the new white lotus season looks liked he’d easily convert to a southern redneck here

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when I went to Germany, Netherlands, and Denmark, the people looked liked the people from the dakotas lol. Also, that northern British guy in the new white lotus season looks liked he’d easily convert to a southern redneck here
The amount of English, Scottish, and Irish DNA down south is unreal. I mean really English and Scot-Irish. It's weird because when you grow up in the south, you are growing up amongst what people consider real whites. I remember being like you and wanting to meet a "spicy" white that they had up north. Then I actually moved to NYC and this was literally me:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 9339

Because I live in NYC:

White Americans & Jews = the rich 1%

Black and Latina = normal everyday people

Asians = the most common minority, regular people otherwise.

Everyone else = exotic.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because I live in NYC:

White Americans & Jews = the rich 1%

Black and Latina = normal everyday people

Asians = the most common minority

Everyone else = exotic.
Since you are in NYC, you have to specify what you mean by white. White Anglo Saxons, Germanics, and Jews = the 1%

Irish, Italians, and Eastern Euros (usually Pollocks) = Middle class suburban types found in Long Island and Jersey

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you are in NYC, you have to specify what you mean by white. White Anglo Saxons, Germanics, and Jews = the 1%

Irish, Italians, and Eastern Euros (usually Pollocks) = Middle class suburban types found in Long Island and Jersey
There are plenty of American Jews with ancestry from Poland and former Soviet Union countries.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if you go to the Pacific Northwest, they tend to look deformed lololz

Reaction score
And if you go to the Pacific Northwest, they tend to look deformed lololz
Western Americans all look terrible with California being a hugeeeee exception. You can just tell these People descended from crazy western frontier trailblazers.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the mid-90s Prague was packed with beautiful women. Seriously, a "6" in Prague would have been a "8-9" anyplace else. It was almost unbelievable.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got to give it to my brazilian girls welcome to south america and when it comes to europe scandinavia