Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Restaurant number close

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So I was traveling for the holidays yesterday and I stopped to eat lunch about 2 hours from my house.

Walk in to order my food and I notice this very cute woman checking me out hard and when I make eye contact she lights up with a big smile. Exactly my type...long brownish hair with highlights, girl next door cute, nice body, takes care of herself. I then notice she is with an older fat, balding guy who is probably 15 years older and probably close to 300 lbs with their kids.

I don't really think much of it and get my food and sit in the back towards the bathrooms around the corner from where they are.

She comes around the corner about 10 minutes later and as I look up I get another big smile and I smirk and say "Someone. is super smiley today" with a laugh and she laughs and says "I try to be! It helps when I have someone to smile at".

So I say "Well...thanks. It's too bad you are with someone or I'd suggest we exchange numbers so we can get to know each other better"

And she says "Well, I'm getting divorced after the holidays so we should do that."

So I get her number, send her a text so she has mine and tell her we will talk more later. Before she left she said she lives in a place about an hour from me...interaction was no more than 2 minutes at most.

Kind of feel scummy but if she is planning on being divorced soon I don't feel so bad. She is definitely way too good looking and in good shape to be with that dude. Had on some spandex yoga type pants and had a nice butt on her too...have to believe she is suffering from dead bedroom as she likely is disgusted by the thought of sex with him

The first non OLD number I have gotten in a while. I'll keep this updated if anything comes of this.

An example of taking advantage of situations as they present themselves in the normal course of your day.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's looking for the next dude to pay her bills! And you can bet she has been planning her exit for a while. Wonder if ole Fat Boy even knows yet? lol

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
So you number closed a milf who was out having lunch with her husband and kids? Bro. Im not judging. That was savage, in a good way.
I guess you dont mind single moms.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is for recreation only....Be her escape from the every day drudgery, and don't get sucked in by the easy access to sex. Learn from this experience and remember easy come, easy go...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She is for recreation only....Be her escape from the every day drudgery, and don't get sucked in by the easy access to sex. Learn from this experience and remember easy come, easy go...
Oh for sure...I just want to give her the wild hot sex fantasies she has in her mind and is dying to live out after most likely rarely having sex for a while.

I always assume I am going to be the best sex a woman has ever had and I am usually not wrong.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So you number closed a milf who was out having lunch with her husband and kids? Bro. Im not judging. That was savage, in a good way.
I guess you dont mind single moms.
I mean she gave me the greenest of green lights twice so I just at least said something to her. Would have wondered about it if I didn't. Didn't expect to get a number from her tho...expected her to say "it is too bad but it was nice meeting you" and go on about our days.

I have kids also so I prefer them. This one isn't to be trusted tho.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She's looking for the next dude to pay her bills! And you can bet she has been planning her exit for a while. Wonder if ole Fat Boy even knows yet? lol
Nah, most women in these situations just want to feel alive again because they have felt dead inside for so long.

He may or may not...he likely knows and she has probably told him in some way that she in unhappy with the marriage.

He looks like he will probably be paying her a pretty penny most likely...looks like an engineer or something similar.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh for sure...I just want to give her the wild hot sex fantasies she has in her mind and is dying to live out after most likely rarely having sex for a while.
This sounds like a nice fantasy, but when you consider it's very likely she's done the same with other guys, plus she's probably on dating apps....the prospect of banging a hoe with kids doesn't sound appealing at all. :rolleyes:

The other possibility is that she was just using you for attention & validation and to show her soon to be ex-husband that guys still find her attractive.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This sounds like a nice fantasy, but when you consider it's very likely she's done the same with other guys, plus she's probably on dating apps....the prospect of banging a hoe with kids doesn't sound appealing at all. :rolleyes:

The other possibility is that she was just using you for attention & validation and to show her soon to be ex-husband that guys still find her attractive.
I've dated a few women that have literally not had sex for years due to focusing on younger kids or having bad experiences with dating apps. I date single Moms all the time. I have kids, actually prefer them due to same experiences and things to talk about.

It's not that rare.

I mean that's always a possibility too so I guess we will see what happens. My gut tells me that isn't the case here tho. From a relatively small town not that close to population centers so options are limited most likely

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE:

She triple texted me over the past several hours and said we should do something once I get back in town.

Looks promising, but we will see what happens once the date is set up. Never count your chickens before they hatch.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So another update on this one. Shot her a text yesterday and she replied very quickly and said she was happy to hear from me. Long story short, set up a date for Wednesday with her. Will update again after the date or I guess if she flakes before it.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score

Gotta love how anytime someone here posts about a positive experience, there’s a bunch of negative nancys there on the ready to p!ss all over it.

When you’re a bit older and have kids of your own, it doesn’t make any difference whether a woman has kids or not. You have more in common if she has kids.

Looking forward to the updates, OP

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE:

Met up with her Wednesday night at a place about halfway in between us. Things were flirty and fun, had a few drinks, she definitely showed interested body posture from the get go, sitting close to me, turning her body towards me and having our knees touching without her moving away from it or repositioning.

Convo was easy and we talked about a wide variety of topics. Found out she is an elementary school teacher...not sure why but teachers LOVE me...always have. Asked her what made her do intersted in me and she told me the way I looked at her as I walked in to the restaurant turned her on...said it's been a long time since any man has looked at her in that way. Discussed how her soon to be ex-husband is always working and is too tired when he gets home for any bedroom activities and that he has really let himself go in the last year, gaining over 50 lbs. Said she is very unhappy with the way things were, told him more than once but that it goes in one ear and put the other with him and that she felt she has to make this change for herself since he hasn't done anything to show that he wants to change the direction things were heading. Pretty much what I thought...dude got way too comfortable and isn't interested in sex anymore like so many other guys seem to have happen these days.

Stayed for a little over an hour and a half, she intimated she wanted to see me again and we had a hot makeout session in the parking lot during which both our hands started wandering up and down each other's body. Pretty sure she felt my hardon that seemed like it was going to explode as I pulled her in tight while grabbing her sexy little ass. As I kissed her neck, I heard the soft subtle moans of her getting turned on.

Whispered in her ear that I was going to "rock her world" and she gave me a devilish smile and said "I am going to hold you to that..."

Texted me when she got home about getting together again soon and said she really had a great time with me. Has been texting me pretty regularly a few times a day and we are going to do something next week, just not sure of my schedule yet but she told me she is wide open and whatever day I am free will work.

Going for the kill when I see her again...she is definitely DTF. Then again...in these situations I usually do better waiting an extra date to date 3 and invite them over to cook dinner on a weekend night. Might just turn up the sexual stuff a little date 2 and then invite her to cook dinner with me(she says she would be totally into that as she likes to cook and her husband doesn't ever help out with that).

Either way, things went well and appear headed in a positive direction with this one. She looked really, really good in person and definitely put some effort into getting ready. Even went and got her nails redone last minute.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Nice! Keep us updated

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Met up with her Wednesday night at a place about halfway in between us. Things were flirty and fun, had a few drinks, she definitely showed interested body posture from the get go, sitting close to me, turning her body towards me and having our knees touching without her moving away from it or repositioning.

Convo was easy and we talked about a wide variety of topics. Found out she is an elementary school teacher...not sure why but teachers LOVE me...always have. Asked her what made her do intersted in me and she told me the way I looked at her as I walked in to the restaurant turned her on...said it's been a long time since any man has looked at her in that way. Discussed how her soon to be ex-husband is always working and is too tired when he gets home for any bedroom activities and that he has really let himself go in the last year, gaining over 50 lbs. Said she is very unhappy with the way things were, told him more than once but that it goes in one ear and put the other with him and that she felt she has to make this change for herself since he hasn't done anything to show that he wants to change the direction things were heading. Pretty much what I thought...dude got way too comfortable and isn't interested in sex anymore like so many other guys seem to have happen these days.

Stayed for a little over an hour and a half, she intimated she wanted to see me again and we had a hot makeout session in the parking lot during which both our hands started wandering up and down each other's body. Pretty sure she felt my hardon that seemed like it was going to explode as I pulled her in tight while grabbing her sexy little ass. As I kissed her neck, I heard the soft subtle moans of her getting turned on.

Whispered in her ear that I was going to "rock her world" and she gave me a devilish smile and said "I am going to hold you to that..."

Texted me when she got home about getting together again soon and said she really had a great time with me. Has been texting me pretty regularly a few times a day and we are going to do something next week, just not sure of my schedule yet but she told me she is wide open and whatever day I am free will work.

Going for the kill when I see her again...she is definitely DTF. Then again...in these situations I usually do better waiting an extra date to date 3 and invite them over to cook dinner on a weekend night. Might just turn up the sexual stuff a little date 2 and then invite her to cook dinner with me(she says she would be totally into that as she likes to cook and her husband doesn't ever help out with that).

Either way, things went well and appear headed in a positive direction with this one. She looked really, really good in person and definitely put some effort into getting ready. Even went and got her nails redone last minute.
You do realize she could have assessed your restaurant look at her and your vibe as 'perfect affair material'?
And now she has no need to divorce her husband, she has her needs filled. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't divorce, I wouldn't be even surprised if she never planned to divorce. She also compares you to her husband. a) that man should be dead to her, not a normal dude to compare you with b) she tries to inflate your ego.
Just saying...doesn't seem to be the most trustworthy person on earth.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You do realize she could have assessed your restaurant look at her and your vibe as 'perfect affair material'?
And now she has no need to divorce her husband, she has her needs filled. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't divorce, I wouldn't be even surprised if she never planned to divorce. She also compares you to her husband. a) that man should be dead to her, not a normal dude to compare you with b) she tries to inflate your ego.
Just saying...doesn't seem to be the most trustworthy person on earth.
I'm not looking at her in regards to an LTR or for anything more than some hot wild sex for now and seeing what happens. If all it turns into is 7-8 bangs over 3 months with a good looking, tight bodied, younger MILF then I am cool with that. And if what you say is true she will be up for pretty much anything in the bedroom, maybe even more so than if this wasn't the case. So it's a win-win for me. Especially since I have supreme confidence in my abilities in that domain...she would be sprung.

Valid points, although comparing a person to someone they have been with for many years is something that is simply human nature and isn't something I'd really look into too far.

Comparisons to what a person is familiar with is one of the most basic things a human does on a daily basis. Not only in terms of relationships but in terms of pretty much anything.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Had our second date last night and it went well again. Chose to wait on the dinner invite and went and played mini-golf and got a drink after. She had these tight yoga pants on that got me tingling in the nether regions everytime she bent down to pick up her ball and I actually gave it a squeeze a few times...so so nice...and I told her how amazing her ass looked and she laughed and grabbed mine and said "yours isn't so bad either!"

She insisted on paying for the drinks saying that she doesn't want a guy she is dating to pay for everything for her and she liked splitting things. Then I said "Oh...so we are dating now??" and laughed and she kinda blushed and turned red and said "Well, I hope we are at least" and I said "OK, I'll go with that" and she smiled and gave my arm a squeeze.

Sat in the car for a bit before leaving, talked and had a big makeout session where our hands traveled all over the place, I took her hand, put it on my enlarged c0ck and she got super turned on rubbing it thru my jeans...

Texted me this morning already saying how much fun she had, that she can't wait to see me again and that she had to take care of herself in the shower this morning because I had her so hot and bothered last night. Haven't responded yet...

Planning on inviting her over for dinner next weekend and fvcking the hell out of her.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether she is having an affair or not, you are giving her BF-Vibes, not FB/purely physical vibes. Even if you escalate to sex next time, you are telling her you are her boyfriend...

If and when she gets mad enough to leave, you are going to be in the middle of that drama mess. I'm talking about her calling you up in the middle of the night, upset and "needing a place to stay". It is because you gave her the idea that you WANT that role.

And believe me, if the Husband does not know, he will the next time they have a big fight, She will tell him she's banging some hot guy who is so much better in bed. I'm not being critical, just telling you what to expect.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether she is having an affair or not, you are giving her BF-Vibes, not FB/purely physical vibes. Even if you escalate to sex next time, you are telling her you are her boyfriend...

If and when she gets mad enough to leave, you are going to be in the middle of that drama mess. I'm talking about her calling you up in the middle of the night, upset and "needing a place to stay". It is because you gave her the idea that you WANT that role.

And believe me, if the Husband does not know, he will the next time they have a big fight, She will tell him she's banging some hot guy who is so much better in bed. I'm not being critical, just telling you what to expect.
This is a fair point, in the moment it probably didn’t register to the OP

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Needless to say, if you're going to wait three dates to bang a married woman, you're putting yourself at risk for either losing out on the P, or a bunch of drama.

In this case, since there was an in-person interaction before the first meet, it's really like 4 dates.

Gentlemen, don't be like OP. If you get a married woman interested in you, you need to move quickly. Imo this is basic common sense.