Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Restaurant number close

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Needless to say, if you're going to wait three dates to bang a married woman, you're putting yourself at risk for either losing out on the P, or a bunch of drama.

In this case, since there was an in-person interaction before the first meet, it's really like 4 dates.

Gentlemen, don't be like OP. If you get a married woman interested in you, you need to move quickly. Imo this is basic common sense.
Nah, I'll be fine. In my experience, it works better on 3rd dates for me. In general, I believe as a guy you will lose more potential sex by being perceived by women as thirsty and trying to speed up the process versus being patient and letting it come to you and evolve naturally.

Just my experience on 2nd versus 3rd date sex.

When you do anything because you are fearful of losing something, you are acting from a place of scarcity rather than abundance.

I already have two regular plates I have sex with on a weekly/every other week basis. If things don't work out with this one, I will be fine.

I'm talking from experience, you seem to be talking from books or theoretical and not real world experience. Rushing things rarely works the way those people claim and if it does it usually only works for one night.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Whether she is having an affair or not, you are giving her BF-Vibes, not FB/purely physical vibes. Even if you escalate to sex next time, you are telling her you are her boyfriend...

If and when she gets mad enough to leave, you are going to be in the middle of that drama mess. I'm talking about her calling you up in the middle of the night, upset and "needing a place to stay". It is because you gave her the idea that you WANT that role.

And believe me, if the Husband does not know, he will the next time they have a big fight, She will tell him she's banging some hot guy who is so much better in bed. I'm not being critical, just telling you what to expect.
Hmm...maybe. I haven't really talked about anything regarding that but either way she will be nothing more than a plate for quite a while. I need to see what happens after the new year and if she is going to follow through on what she claims will happen, re: the divorce

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BITG, do what your head and heart tell you. Just know you aren't the one doing the manipulating here...

Plenty of guys (and women) have fallen prey to just what you describe....
Exhibit A: https://www.quora.com/How-does-it-f...r-mistress-Is-anyone-here-being-the-other-man

Interesting. I was the other man for about two and a half years. It started pretty innocently, we talked and texted. Shared our past pains and and traumas. I was single and she was with a real loser, frankly. Guy did nothing but game and sit around. Slob up the house. Not give her any love or attention. Inattentive father to his stepson and biological daughter.
He was a half decent person. The kinda guy you'd probably end up being casual friends with but you knew he was a lazy deadbeat and would take steps to protect your time and assets. But absolutely not someone you'd want to settle down with or rely on.
Anyway. Obviously we bonded a lot and quickly because I wound up fulfilling all the emotional and physical needs she had that he wasn't. For those two and a half years we slept together right under his nose. Oftentimes we'd have sex a mere hour before he'd come home. Sometimes she'd send him out on errands just so we could do something. I'm talking he got into bed an hour after I slept with his girl and never caught on. I never really felt any guilt and I sincerely was into her. Wanted to be with her. Wanted her in my life.
She was always pretty disrespectful to her man. Though in my eyes and the eyes of a lot of our mutual friends he had it coming. She'd call him out for being a slob. Call him out for trying to sound like a stud in bed by citing the fact he hasn't touched her in months. Eventually though she started to treat me as disrespectfully. Despite the fact I was being her dream man. She kept saying she was going to end things with the guy so we could officially take off together but it never seemed to be coming. I got the feeling she enjoyed having her whipping boy (her actual partner) and her sexy exciting man. She got all the fun gooey stuff from me and had him doing all the honey do work, errands and child handling. He stopped being so amenable to her errands and chores and started to push back so she started being disrespectful and demanding of me. That's when things started to falter. Incidentally I meet another girl. We've been talking for four months and me and the girl in the relationship haven't done anything intimate for awhile. I already talked to her about me finding someone to date since she wasn't going to end things any time soon with her man. She seemed fine with the idea since we were never official but once she realized I actually already had someone who was equally into me and willing to make a move and pin me down.
She went nuts, threatening to reveal our affair to our friends and her SO. I'd already confessed to one our closest mutual friends who went and did damage control with the others so the only person who was surprised at the reveal was… her SO. That of course didn't stop her from recounting just about every sexual activity we had, in excruciating detail.
After seeing this I just walked away and cut ties with pretty much everyone associated with her and have since then focused on my current partner. We get along amazingly, I've never felt safer or more accepted in a relationship. That mutual friend kept me updated for awhile on the aftermath. Apparently the guy kept trying to stay with her even after the cheating. She declared to him in a restaurant she doesn't want him or find him sexually attractive anymore and went on to have several random dates with men off dating apps only to complain about how they weren't like me in some way or another. She went through the whole total personal makeover phase and the “I'm going to date a girl even though I don't find girls sexy like I do men” phase apparently.
Last I heard she had some new man and the former SO is still living with her. She asked him a lot, prior to us even sleeping together, to open their relationship. He was never willing. Even though he said to her he just didn't have the desire or interest to have sex with her most of the time. (Tbh he was probably asexual but just in personal denial). I do wonder how things would have turned out of he had, seeing as now he lives with her but is no longer with her and had to watch her with this new man in their home. I'm glad she moved on from comparing people to me afterwards.
It was an interesting experience but I probably wouldn't waste my time doing it a second time.

1.5K views
View 1 upvote

Last edited:

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had our second date last night and it went well again. Chose to wait on the dinner invite and went and played mini-golf and got a drink after. She had these tight yoga pants on that got me tingling in the nether regions everytime she bent down to pick up her ball and I actually gave it a squeeze a few times...so so nice...and I told her how amazing her ass looked and she laughed and grabbed mine and said "yours isn't so bad either!"

She insisted on paying for the drinks saying that she doesn't want a guy she is dating to pay for everything for her and she liked splitting things. Then I said "Oh...so we are dating now??" and laughed and she kinda blushed and turned red and said "Well, I hope we are at least" and I said "OK, I'll go with that" and she smiled and gave my arm a squeeze.

Sat in the car for a bit before leaving, talked and had a big makeout session where our hands traveled all over the place, I took her hand, put it on my enlarged c0ck and she got super turned on rubbing it thru my jeans...

Texted me this morning already saying how much fun she had, that she can't wait to see me again and that she had to take care of herself in the shower this morning because I had her so hot and bothered last night. Haven't responded yet...

Planning on inviting her over for dinner next weekend and fvcking the hell out of her.
Ignore the haters, man. I think you played this well. I agree with your comment about not acting thirsty. You’ve turned the tables and are effectively making HER wait for sex. A power play if there was one.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex is on a date tonight. We’re not technically divorced. I wished her luck lol.
The reason I mention this is that my divorce is nowhere near complete. Her terms are so far in outer space that it actually behooves me to get her emotionally invested, because I won’t sign until she stops trying to fck me. At some point the lights will turn on that she’s a single mother of 3, not in good shape, and if someone is simp enough to jump on that she’s going to want to hold on … she told me in front of my son that she’s going out with a friend who “he doesn’t know”..,lol… but if it was the OP and the shoe was on the other foot, and the OP is certainly no simp, the situation would not be ideal for the OP.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...maybe. I haven't really talked about anything regarding that but either way she will be nothing more than a plate for quite a while. I need to see what happens after the new year and if she is going to follow through on what she claims will happen, re: the divorce
You frame it already like you hope to have her available.

There are three outcomes:
1. No sex, no drama 2. sex, 0 attachment, no drama 3. sex and drama
You are heading for 3

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Date set up for Saturday night with her coming over to cook dinner with me. She is super excited about it and asked what she can bring. Told her to bring some wine or other drinks and she asked what I liked and said she will bring some wine and one of the craft beers I told her I liked.

She also dropped hints about spending the night if it gets too late and/or she drinks too much since it's like an hour drive for her and I told her I was cool with that and I have a super comfy couch she can sleep on. She gave me an Lol and said well I was hoping to steal some of your warmth if that happens(I am always warm and she is cold so she calls me a furnace and says she needs to steal my warmth as a joke), which means she is talking about sleeping in the bed with me...I told her maybe if she is on her best behavior but no promises and she laughed and said she accepts the challenge.

Will update after the Saturday date.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date set up for Saturday night with her coming over to cook dinner with me. She is super excited about it and asked what she can bring. Told her to bring some wine or other drinks and she asked what I liked and said she will bring some wine and one of the craft beers I told her I liked.

She also dropped hints about spending the night if it gets too late and/or she drinks too much since it's like an hour drive for her and I told her I was cool with that and I have a super comfy couch she can sleep on. She gave me an Lol and said well I was hoping to steal some of your warmth if that happens(I am always warm and she is cold so she calls me a furnace and says she needs to steal my warmth as a joke), which means she is talking about sleeping in the bed with me...I told her maybe if she is on her best behavior but no promises and she laughed and said she accepts the challenge.

Will update after the Saturday date.
May I ask at this point why you’re not going Mode 1?

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find stories like this entertaining because op is having so much fun with an unfaithful woman now but if there's a chance that this woman's husband is a psychopath, we'll never hear from op again. Mess with a man's wife and you're playing Russian Roulette with your life.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find stories like this entertaining because op is having so much fun with an unfaithful woman now but if there's a chance that this woman's husband is a psychopath, we'll never hear from op again. Mess with a man's wife and you're playing Russian Roulette with your life.
That’s a really good point. I think OP needs an Air BnB. She won’t know the difference

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I doubt this would happen in this situation, but it's a valid point.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
May I ask at this point why you’re not going Mode 1?
It's simply not necessary. He already has this deal in the bag and that's not his style anyways.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's simply not necessary. He already has this deal in the bag and that's not his style anyways.
People forget that every person will not do well with every style. It's important to figure out what works well for YOU, not what works well for 89% of others. You could very well be part of the 11% it doesn't work well for.

And once you find that out, and have a long track record of success with what works for you, there is no real reason to deviate from it, unless at some point over the course of several months it stops working.

That hasn't happened...this is pretty much a cheat code for me.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She came over last night for dinner...had flirty fun and a few glasses of wine while we made dinner together. Ass grabs from both sides, snuck up behind her and started kissing her neck...she pushed her butt into me and felt me rock hard then started rubbing her ass on my c0ck....

Then turned around and we made out heavily...had dinner, talked about all kinds of random things...both laughed a lot.

Went to sit on the couch to watch a movie, she snuggled up to me and next thing you know we are going at it.

Made it about 15 minutes into the movie before we went to my bedroom where I proceeded to fvck her senseless for the next 5 hours and 3 rounds stopping in between for 10 or 15 minutes of talking and her laying on my chest and telling me how amazing I was and how many times I made her cvm...

Amazingly hot body with perfect ass and tits for her size. Thought about trying to stick my c0ck in her ass since she loves it when I stuck my thumb in there but didn't...asked her afteeards if she was into anal since she seemed to enjoy my thumb in there and she said she likes it but ha to be in the mood for it.

Spent the night, had hot wild sex again this morning when we woke up and again I the shower...made breakfast and she left around noonish.

Texted me she had an amazing time when she got back and that she can't wait to do that again...

I'll let you know if I end up getting shot by her disgruntled husband she claims she is divorcing a some are concerned about.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So I was traveling for the holidays yesterday and I stopped to eat lunch about 2 hours from my house.

Walk in to order my food and I notice this very cute woman checking me out hard and when I make eye contact she lights up with a big smile. Exactly my type...long brownish hair with highlights, girl next door cute, nice body, takes care of herself. I then notice she is with an older fat, balding guy who is probably 15 years older and probably close to 300 lbs with their kids.

I don't really think much of it and get my food and sit in the back towards the bathrooms around the corner from where they are.

She comes around the corner about 10 minutes later and as I look up I get another big smile and I smirk and say "Someone. is super smiley today" with a laugh and she laughs and says "I try to be! It helps when I have someone to smile at".

So I say "Well...thanks. It's too bad you are with someone or I'd suggest we exchange numbers so we can get to know each other better"

And she says "Well, I'm getting divorced after the holidays so we should do that."

So I get her number, send her a text so she has mine and tell her we will talk more later. Before she left she said she lives in a place about an hour from me...interaction was no more than 2 minutes at most.

Kind of feel scummy but if she is planning on being divorced soon I don't feel so bad. She is definitely way too good looking and in good shape to be with that dude. Had on some spandex yoga type pants and had a nice butt on her too...have to believe she is suffering from dead bedroom as she likely is disgusted by the thought of sex with him

The first non OLD number I have gotten in a while. I'll keep this updated if anything comes of this.

An example of taking advantage of situations as they present themselves in the normal course of your day.
Going for single mama drama? You know that's unwise...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have kids. I don't date women without them. Something is wrong with a woman who doesn't have kids by a certain age. Probably the biggest red flag there is.
A lot of childless women in their 30s, even early 40s, are in demand simply because they aren't single moms and many men want to avoid single moms.

When you have kids of your own, it’s really no big deal.
Single dads and single mom can be a decent pairing, though in LTRs, family blending can be a beast. Even in older couples with two sets of adult children, the adult children don't like the situation. Adult children might be cordial about it in person, but are often displeased about the arrangement behind closed doors and when they're being real.

Children under 18 are often more expressive about their displeasure.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A lot of childless women in their 30s, even early 40s, are in demand simply because they aren't single moms and many men want to avoid single moms.

Single dads and single mom can be a decent pairing, though in LTRs, family blending can be a beast. Even in older couples with two sets of adult children, the adult children don't like the situation. Adult children might be cordial about it in person, but are often displeased about the arrangement behind closed doors and when they're being real.

Children under 18 are often more expressive about their displeasure.
Not denying that. But that doesn't make it less of a red flag because people want to wish it wasn't.