Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Restaurant number close

Glassguy

Reaction score
She came over last night for dinner...had flirty fun and a few glasses of wine while we made dinner together. Ass grabs from both sides, snuck up behind her and started kissing her neck...she pushed her butt into me and felt me rock hard then started rubbing her ass on my c0ck....

Then turned around and we made out heavily...had dinner, talked about all kinds of random things...both laughed a lot.

Went to sit on the couch to watch a movie, she snuggled up to me and next thing you know we are going at it.

Made it about 15 minutes into the movie before we went to my bedroom where I proceeded to fvck her senseless for the next 5 hours and 3 rounds stopping in between for 10 or 15 minutes of talking and her laying on my chest and telling me how amazing I was and how many times I made her cvm...

Amazingly hot body with perfect ass and tits for her size. Thought about trying to stick my c0ck in her ass since she loves it when I stuck my thumb in there but didn't...asked her afteeards if she was into anal since she seemed to enjoy my thumb in there and she said she likes it but ha to be in the mood for it.

Spent the night, had hot wild sex again this morning when we woke up and again I the shower...made breakfast and she left around noonish.

Texted me she had an amazing time when she got back and that she can't wait to do that again...

I'll let you know if I end up getting shot by her disgruntled husband she claims she is divorcing a some are concerned about.
Does the husband know they are divorcing? I ask because when you initially met her, she was with him wasn't she?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of childless women in their 30s, even early 40s, are in demand simply because they aren't single moms and many men want to avoid single moms.
Not denying that. But that doesn't make it less of a red flag because people want to wish it wasn't.
First off, I think the demand for 30 something and even early 40s women is excessive. However, most men are crazy thirsty these days, even older, more mature men.

33-45 year old childless men often think that their best option is a 30-42 year old childless woman. That might be true for a lot of those men simply because their value isn't high enough to get a substantially younger woman.

There are also some single dads that go for older childless women because they don't want more children and they think an older childless woman won't push them for more children, whereas a younger woman might eventually push them to have more children. This is likely a worse situation that than the childless man in the text box above.

Does the husband know they are divorcing? I ask because when you initially met her, she was with him wasn't she?
Good question. I'm interested to know this answer.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She claims she told him but honestly I don't know. There really is no way for me to know this for sure.

Yes, she was with him and her kids.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She claims she told him but honestly I don't know. There really is no way for me to know this for sure.

Yes, she was with him and her kids.
Scene:
One inconspicuous evening at Chuck E Cheese
starts playing overhead in restaurant*

*BiTg78 approaches MILF*
….

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have kids. I don't date women without them. Something is wrong with a woman who doesn't have kids by a certain age. Probably the biggest red flag there is.
Hmm, never heard of that red flag before.
So where did she tell her husband and her kids she spent the night? When I think of this kind of dishonesty....:oops:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very smart. I went through this. Dig your heels it. Just date other women. She will want closure long before you do. They want the next ring.
Thank you. Hope so. The seek after I filed she did something that I’ll never forgive her for due to impact on kids. I went that night and saw my college pull off the biggest upset in NCAA history. My childhood best friend ends up getting divorced same week I do. Saturday I nail a college junior soccer player that looks like my ex wife’s lawyer on my father in laws birthday 3 am that morning. I think I’m to be alright. Think I have an angel.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
To each their own. Dudes just love complicating their lives and justifying why they do it..
Never been complicated for me, I'm not into drama, so if they got some sort of drama with the ex, not for me.

Or maybe people like pretending women without kids past age 35 doesn't mean there is something wrong with them. We talk about woman's nature a lot, but one of the strongest urges in nature is for a woman to reproduce. What does it say when they ignore this or don't have it?

Nothing good, IMO.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
every childless woman I have dated over 27 years old has been a neurotic lunatic, pure evil, and a personality split when drunk
Someone sees the truth and isn't looking at it through rose colored glasses finally.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78

Thanks for posting a good success story. I am not sure where you plan to go with this but I worry about situations like this one where a husband is very much still in the picture. Hot sex or not, this kind of thing tends to open up a lot of potential crazy and drama. Be cautious with what you tell this woman and have a gun handy in case her blue pilled husband shows up at your apartment one night ready to avenge you taking advantage of his poor wife.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never been complicated for me, I'm not into drama, so if they got some sort of drama with the ex, not for me.

Or maybe people like pretending women without kids past age 35 doesn't mean there is something wrong with them. We talk about woman's nature a lot, but one of the strongest urges in nature is for a woman to reproduce. What does it say when they ignore this or don't have it?

Nothing good, IMO.
Couldn’t have said it better. Nature takes care of itself.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nothing good, IMO.
I'll make a couple of comments: 1.that's not a very evolved society where people rely and act primarily on their basic instincts. 2. the fact that she's 35yrs and childless, on its own, is not enough info to raise any type of flags. You mean to tell me that a 35yrs single mom with 2 kids from 2 different guys or a 35yrs woman who heard the clock ticking loud at 32, got married with one of her beta orbiters and had 2 babies are somehow more evolved than a woman who is childless at 35 because she didn't find the right guy to start a family with? :rolleyes:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78

Thanks for posting a good success story. I am not sure where you plan to go with this but I worry about situations like this one where a husband is very much still in the picture. Hot sex or not, this kind of thing tends to open up a lot of potential crazy and drama. Be cautious with what you tell this woman and have a gun handy in case her blue pilled husband shows up at your apartment one night ready to avenge you taking advantage of his poor wife.
Already mentioned she will be nothing more than a plate until I see where things go over the next few months of it lasts that long. Obviously I don't trust her and need her to show she is going to follow through with what she told me she was going to do.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'll make a couple of comments: 1.that's not a very evolved society where people rely and act primarily on their basic instincts. 2. the fact that she's 35yrs and childless, on its own, is not enough info to raise any type of flags. You mean to tell me that a 35yrs single mom with 2 kids from 2 different guys or a 35yrs woman who heard the clock ticking loud at 32, got married with one of her beta orbiters and had 2 babies are somehow more evolved than a woman who is childless at 35 because she didn't find the right guy to start a family with? :rolleyes:
And how is society doing with the rise of feminism and social media causing people to not listen to their basic instincts?

Not very good from where I am sitting.

You know why people who raise big cats end up being randomly attacked and killed by them at some point even tho they are friendly towards them and love them and are fine for 10 or 15 or 20 years?

Because at the end of the day you can never outrun what you are. You can only pretend you aren't for so long before it rises to the surface and you are forced to act on it impulsively.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Already mentioned she will be nothing more than a plate until I see where things go over the next few months of it lasts that long. Obviously I don't trust her and need her to show she is going to follow through with what she told me she was going to do.
Out of curiosity, not to criticize you: Why are you interested whether she will divorce or not?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And how is society doing with the rise of feminism and social media causing people to not listen to their basic instincts?
Prostitution is the oldest occupation in the world...social media (a big chunk of it) is just the latest facilitator of that.

That some of those 35yrs old childless women are feminists, there's no argument there. But you can't put all 35yrs old childless women in the feminist basket while green flagging women just because they had a child.
The woman who is the subject of this thread, you're going to ignore her dishonesty and her going behind the back of her husband and children and green flag her just because she gave birth? :oops:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prostitution is the oldest occupation in the world...social media (a big chunk of it) is just the latest facilitator of that.

That some of those 35yrs old childless women are feminists, there's no argument there. But you can't put all 35yrs old childless women in the feminist basket while green flagging women just because they had a child.
The woman who is the subject of this thread, you're going to ignore her dishonesty and her going behind the back of her husband and children and green flag her just because she gave birth? :oops:
I think your problem is that you think every guy's MO on this site is the same as yours. Not everyone is in the field looking for a LTR/Wife like you are. This woman he is seeing clearly doesn't deserve LTR status given her dishonesty. Doesn't mean he can't get a good lay out of her. You're evaluating his position based upon your own morality and whether not it is worth it from that perspective. Not everyone wants the same thing you do.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your problem is that you think every guy's MO on this site is the same as yours. Not everyone is in the field looking for a LTR/Wife like you are. This woman he is seeing clearly doesn't deserve LTR status given her dishonesty. Doesn't mean he can't get a good lay out of her. You're evaluating his position based upon your own morality and whether not it is worth it from that perspective. Not everyone wants the same thing you do.
Yeah man I get this. Actually I live vicariously through OP's adventures. ;) I only took issue with his claim that 35yrs old childless women is one of the biggest red flag.