Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asked my boss out

M

member160292

This thread should be stickied, not because he is oblivious…more so quite the opposite. Dude knows what he’s doing and pretty good at it.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To recap the situation, I asked twice my boss out, one time she said she was busy other time she wrote me she is in a happy relationship. I didn’t see any pics of guys in her Facebook, she probably has a fudk buddy and is playing the field.

there are many variables here, maybe she is not attracted to me , maybe she wants to keep distance because she is my boss, maybe she really has a guy in the back ground.

I heard what other people saying , I could have warmed her up a bit better but it’s too hard to do so when I don’t see her that often at the office and approach by texts small talk is like a mine field, one wrong step and I can get in trouble at work, so dirty flirting is off the table. That’s why I opted to ask her out straight.
Also I don’t want to waste my time seducing someone that one I’m not super interested and two something I know long run wouldn’t work because she has 3 kids and is my boss.

I think I probably got her by surprise when she sent me the last msg explaining she is happy with someone and all is good between us but she doesn’t want to go on a date with me. All I said was Good luck and she answered thanks. She probably thought I was gonna write her a novel explaining why we should date.

im gonna back off, avoid visits to the office and when I see her hi and bye and zero validation. She knows I want her and maybe seed is planted, she may come around when she sees I don’t give a dam anymore and didn’t cause any drama after her rejection. After all, all I did was sending 2 texts a week apart asking her out.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but it’s too hard to do so when I don’t see her that often at the office and approach by texts small talk is like a mine field, one wrong step and I can get in trouble at work, so dirty flirting is off the table.
That's an excuse.
Also I don’t want to waste my time seducing someone that one I’m not super interested and two something I know long run wouldn’t work because she has 3 kids and is my boss.
And yet you did.
She knows I want her and maybe seed is planted, she may come around when she sees I don’t give a dam anymore and didn’t cause any drama after her rejection. After all, all I did was sending 2 texts a week apart asking her out.
You are still hoping. Prepare to see her at this work party to arrive with a +1 or hitting on other colleagues.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an excuse.

And yet you did.

You are still hoping. Prepare to see her at this work party to arrive with a +1 or hitting on other colleagues.
She just called me twice about work today she was friendly and all and I was dry as **** lol

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also man
That's an excuse.

And yet you did.

also man one thing I don’t full agree with these techniques is warming up a woman. A woman knows if she would sleep with you or no, u don’t need to crack jokes annd be her clown and waste your time with that I’m 40 now I’m done with all of that. She is either in or out. Besides she knows me for 6 months already.

Guys waste too much time gaming women, being a 5% man every day , be the perfect alpha guy just to keep a woman that usually isn’t even on the top 50%. U see where I’m going with this? She likes you she likes you if she doesn’t, fack her

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bigpapa is referring to the salaries of Class of 2022 MBA graduates from Harvard Business School.

An MBA is only worth doing from a Top 25 program like Harvard.
i did it at Boston university and was a good investment . Got a good scholarship for what is worth … but also in Europe the reputation of the Boston university ( top 50 global and like top 40 in US) is way higher than some of the top 25 mba schools

in Europe if you do not go for the Ivey league or some of the unis with really good brand awareness and higher in the rankings , just better to go to an university that has strong branding , like Boston uni or Georgia Tech has for example

for what is worth , both unis even in America are considered really good , just not elite

M

member160761

I gave my two cents and you did not listen. Now I get joy of watching this dumpster fire.

Reaction score
im gonna back off, avoid visits to the office and when I see her hi and bye and zero validation. She knows I want her and maybe seed is planted, she may come around when she sees I don’t give a dam anymore and didn’t cause any drama after her rejection. After all, all I did was sending 2 texts a week apart asking her out.
Just quit and find another job lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Dude thought he was a literal god so I wouldn’t be shocked if did something really brash and stupid lol. Even if it’s consensual and the girl initiated I wouldn’t recommend it because the Girl will always have the upper hand in HR. I also know a manager that was fired because this situation happened at a retreat and she had 304’s remorse and told HR and used the “he got me drunk” excuse lol
That's not true. The person with the upper hand in HR is the one they feel can cost them the most money if they decided to sue them.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
i did it at Boston university and was a good investment . Got a good scholarship for what is worth … but also in Europe the reputation of the Boston university ( top 50 global and like top 40 in US) is way higher than some of the top 25 mba schools

in Europe if you do not go for the Ivey league or some of the unis with really good brand awareness and higher in the rankings , just better to go to an university that has strong branding , like Boston uni or Georgia Tech has for example

for what is worth , both unis even in America are considered really good , just not elite
US schooling through high school is pretty crappy compared to the rest of the world but our universities on average are far better than schools in other countries.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
US schooling through high school is pretty crappy compared to the rest of the world but our universities on average are far better than schools in other countries.

I would say that is the same , just that you always have elite high schools in the public sector as rarely anyone goes to private ones

a lot of dumb people also in Europe . I used to think that Americans are stupider , but when I arrived there I did not see any big difference
the biggest difference is that Americans on average are more ignorant and entitled, but this comes back to being the strongest
“empire” in the world . I am quite sure that British , Spanish , Japanese , etc etc were the same at their peak

Reaction score
I would say that is the same , just that you always have elite high schools in the public sector as rarely anyone goes to private ones

a lot of dumb people also in Europe . I used to think that Americans are stupider , but when I arrived there I did not see any big difference
the biggest difference is that Americans on average are more ignorant and entitled, but this comes back to being the strongest
“empire” in the world . I am quite sure that British , Spanish , Japanese , etc etc were the same at their peak
Boston and Massachusetts is a whole is one of the most educated parts of the US. However, I am assuming you stuck to mostly cities in the US which gave you one view of America. The Rural America vs Urban America divide is the biggest contrasting differences culture wise in this country...Civil War contrasting bad IMHO.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I think in large part it depends on where in the country you go...in the bigger cities there are lots of educated people...in the more rural areas especially in the South and Midwest areas (especially West Virginia, Tennessee and Kentucky) there are a lot of uneducated/ignorant/backwards people.

Reaction score
Speaking of Boston, the Celtics coach is on hot water for having relations with a female staffer.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think in large part it depends on where in the country you go...in the bigger cities there are lots of educated people...in the more rural areas especially in the South and Midwest areas (especially West Virginia, Tennessee and Kentucky) there are a lot of uneducated/ignorant/backwards people.
man , for example you are not teached universal history or geography , unless yoj actually go to university to lear

and even the educated successful ones are quite ignorant from this point of view

Also , quite ignorant in picking up new languages as well

it is just not the same thing . On average an European speaks 2-3 languages quite well ( even the uneducated ones )

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man , for example you are not teached universal history or geography , unless yoj actually go to university to lear

and even the educated successful ones are quite ignorant from this point of view

Also , quite ignorant in picking up new languages as well

it is just not the same thing . On average an European speaks 2-3 languages quite well ( even the uneducated ones )
I speak 3 languages. English Portuguese and Finnish and I can manage Spanish

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of Boston, the Celtics coach is on hot water for having relations with a female staffer.
So ?

also a guy most likely was just rapped By a goat . This means that you will be rapped By goat too ?

Last edited: