Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations about college sex life from someone that went to a party school.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this discussion, we have used terms like SEC to describe certain large, public universities in Southern states. Phrases related to athlete conference groupings are very irrelevant as the conferences have been changing rapidly.

Last year, it was announced that University of Texas and University of Oklahoma would be joining the Southeastern Conference (SEC). Neither Austin, Texas nor Norman, Oklahoma are in the Southeast region of the United States. Texas A&M in College Station, Texas joined the SEC in 2012. All 3 of these schools are out of the traditional SEC geographical footprint. Someone could even make the case that University of Arkansas, which joined the SEC in 1992, is out of the traditional geographic footprint. Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Texas A&M are all large public universities with a decent party scene.

College athletics are also complete bullshiit to most students. Most students are not college football or college basketball players.

The newest instance of an athletic conference realignment is coming from the Pacific 12 Conference. University of Southern California (USC) and University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA) are announcing that they are looking to leave the conference. USC has a reputation for attractive women and partying. USC is a private school, which is a different environment than a lot of the large, public universities discussed in this thread.

My advice to any kid in college, especially in a college town, is to first of all pick an employable enough major with the goal of having an internship by junior year. After that, socialize as much as possible, focus on making friends. Take part in large activities and have fun.
Great advice. The extracurricular activities on campus are a better way for getting laid than random off campus parties and also more likely to lead to an extended girlfriend, which can up the sexual frequency.

Reaction score
In this discussion, we have used terms like SEC to describe certain large, public universities in Southern states. Phrases related to athlete conference groupings are very irrelevant as the conferences have been changing rapidly.
SEC will always be the original southeast conference in my eyes lol

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UCLA and USC are joining the big ten. Weird to say the least lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SEC will always be the original southeast conference in my eyes lol

The authentic SEC schools are the ones that joined in 1932 when the conference formed. South Carolina and Arkansas joined in 1991. Texas A&M and Missouri joined in 2012. Texas and Oklahoma will soon be joining.

I would say the 1932 and 1991 schools are legitimate SEC schools, though Arkansas is debatable. South Carolina is definitely SEC land.

UCLA and USC are the classic West Coast universities. USC is a fun school for rich kids since it is a private school.

When @Jesse Pinkman was doing his original write up, he was describing mostly southern public universities, mainly in the SEC, legacy PAC 10 schools, and legacy Southwestern Conference/current Big 12 schools.

The conference groups are bullshiit. They mean nothing now.

Of the legacy Pacific Conference schools, the academic and social environments at University of Arizona and Arizona State University are probably the closest resemblence to the University of Georgia environment @Jesse Pinkman described in the first post.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's getting ridiculous now. The Big Ten will soon be the Big 20.

I don't like how schools move to a conference that they really don't belong to geographically. (E.g. Louisville and Pitt in the ACC or Texas and Missouri in the SEC)

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's getting ridiculous now. The Big Ten will soon be the Big 20.

I don't like how schools move to a conference that they really don't belong to geographically. (E.g. Louisville and Pitt in the ACC or Texas and Missouri in the SEC)
I agree. Its about the money

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Its about the money
That's a useful lesson to learn as a college student about sex. Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and persona. If all else fails in terms of attraction-seduction, money will not fail. However, it takes more money now to get laid than it did the past if the basis of your game is your money.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The authentic SEC schools are the ones that joined in 1932 when the conference formed. South Carolina and Arkansas joined in 1991. Texas A&M and Missouri joined in 2012. Texas and Oklahoma will soon be joining.
Arkansas is definitely southern, Eastern Texas is southern, particularly make Tyler, Tx the border and anywhere east of it.

Yeah that Cali addition is random, but the SEC did go overboard with the conference shvt with the cupcake schedules, padded rankings, and adding OU and Texas lol.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a useful lessons to learn as a college student about sex. Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and persona. If all else fails in terms of attraction-seduction, money will not fail. However, it takes more money now to get laid than it did the past if the basis of your game is your money.
So true. Money is a life saver but women want more it seems.....

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true. Money is a life saver but women want more it seems.....
If your game is based upon money, you'd do better at University of Arkansas than at University of Southern California. University of Southern California is a bunch of daddy's little princesses from affluent families.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your game is based upon money, you'd do better at University of Arkansas than at University of Southern California. University of Southern California is a bunch of daddy's little princesses from affluent families.
I get military benefits I have enough for me and me alone lol. I'm no millionaire but I have my needs met and have a apartment and a nice car.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get military benefits I have enough for me and me alone lol. I'm no millionaire but I have my needs met and have a apartment and a nice car.
That's good. That'll impress some 30-35 year olds, possibly women that are alumni of some of the colleges we are talking about.

In general, college is bullshiit. It's especially bullshiit for women who often select less than ideal college majors.

Women who don't graduate from college or just get an associate degree from a community college are better girlfriend material in a lot of cases. The biggest probem with this is the reality of the shelf life of relationships. Since less educated women are better girlfriend material, they are often snapped up faster and get married earlier in life. They also have babies earlier in life. Then, the reality of shelf life of relationships happens. They get divorced and are single moms.

If someone must date a woman who graduated from college with a bachelor's degree, date a woman who didn't go to elitist university. Those women are more in demand too.

Women with advanced degrees are often undateable. I'm sure there are a few good women in that category, but they are difficult to find among a sea of careerist feminist women who are generally obnoxious.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's good. That'll impress some 30-35 year olds, possibly women that are alumni of some of the colleges we are talking about.

In general, college is bullshiit. It's especially bullshiit for women who often select less than ideal college majors.

Women who don't graduate from college or just get an associate degree from a community college are better girlfriend material in a lot of cases. The biggest probem with this is the reality of the shelf life of relationships. Since less educated women are better girlfriend material, they are often snapped up faster and get married earlier in life. They also have babies earlier in life. Then, the reality of shelf life of relationships happens. They get divorced and are single moms.

If someone must date a woman who graduated from college with a bachelor's degree, date a woman who didn't go to elitist university. Those women are more in demand too.

Women with advanced degrees are often undateable. I'm sure there are a few good women in that category, but they are difficult to find among a sea of careerist feminist women who are generally obnoxious.
College is good If your male in a male dominated field. Engineering,computer science all can make great money after college

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
College is good If your male in a male dominated field. Engineering,computer science all can make great money after college
How many of the STEM major guys are slaying tons of poontang? Engineering and computer science guys are the ignored incels in the college sex scene at the universities with a more fun reputation. Occasionally, one of those makes a ton of money post college and uses his money to attract & seduce women and get his penis wet. However, a lot of those engineering and computer science guys don't get much vag after college either.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of the STEM major guys are slaying tons of poontang? Engineering and computer science guys are the ignored incels in the college sex scene at the universities with a more fun reputation. Occasionally, one of those makes a ton of money post college and uses his money to attract & seduce women and get his penis wet. However, a lot of those engineering and computer science guys don't get much vag after college either.
I didn't look at it that way but I went through and got a computer science degree anyway. I've met women that were jealous of guys because they wished they could computer program too lol. Nursing (women) vs. computer science hmmmm.....

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money kind of works differently than people think and college is a good indicator to red pill you on that. The kids that have "the college experience"? They come from money. I am talking the fraternities and sororities, rich kids with rich parents. In order to do college right, for most intents and purposes, you have to have come from at least a middle or upper middle class background unless you are an athlete. Even fraternities at a lot of colleges, the more elite houses at least, care about what high school you went to and what area of the state you are from.

The top houses at my school all looked at your family background and it was impossible to get a bid unless you came from a certain background.

Almost every dude I have known after college who hypes up the college days is a loser. I overhear these dudes all the time speaking loudly at bars about how fun X party was at Y school and the girls are all ignoring them. I've even seen these dudes come with girls from their alma mater due to social circle only for a smooth suave guy to come and sweep the girl in. Most of these dudes rely on alcohol to have conversations and even in college, they were the guys just partying with other guys at a party. It is so cringe.

People underestimate how cringe MOST frat parties are. It is dudes usually partying with other dudes or people dating each other. It is nothing like how the movies hype up. The only people who truly believe college to be that great are either:
  • Washed up frat boys that had lackluster lives afterwards
  • Guys who never experienced it at all and just buy what they read off of the internet
  • People doing poorly in life after school
Any guy with the game and confident to talk to hot girls after school usually sees college as a joke.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other thing is that these guys who peaked in college envy guys who learned game, can approach women now in real life, and actually made something of their lives. It is tough to do and most of the college guys had to rely on the comfort of a social circle. When they go to bars and see a guy chat up hot girls and take one home, it makes their blood fill with envy. They are also the ones hoping that the guy fails with a given girl and almost cheer when a girl rejects a guy.

Guys who peak in college and cling on to that are some of the most envious and awful people to ever associate with. I avoid them for the most part.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any guy with the game and confident to talk to hot girls after school usually sees college as a joke.
I had sex with the hottest women of my lifetime after college and I went to a college that was one that could be called "Hot Girl U".

The kids that have "the college experience"? They come from money. I am talking the fraternities and sororities, rich kids with rich parents. In order to do college right, for most intents and purposes, you have to have come from at least a middle or upper middle class background unless you are an athlete.
Agree. If you have to work while going to college, even a party college, that's going to put a damper on your college sex life.

One of my biggest mistakes in college was going too deep into the off campus apartment party scene and not doing as much in terms of approaching at extracurricular clubs. Here's the thing...I'm 39 now. It wouldn't matter anymore because relationships formed in college generally don't stand the test of time. However, this might have made my college experience better. I also had some solid pulls from bars once I turned 21 and had yet to graduate college. My best pulls in bars while I was still in college came at non-college bars.

Even fraternities at a lot of colleges, the more elite houses at least, care about what high school you went to and what area of the state you are from.

The top houses at my school all looked at your family background and it was impossible to get a bid unless you came from a certain background.
During orientation, I closely evaluated Greek Life. I didn't think it was worth doing. I didn't think I'd get enough out of it. I also didn't think I'd get into one of the top frat houses either. I thought it was all bullshiit. Even then, I exhibited some Sigma male signs.

People underestimate how cringe MOST frat parties are. It is dudes usually partying with other dudes or people dating each other. It is nothing like how the movies hype up. The only people who truly believe college to be that great are either:
  • Washed up frat boys that had lackluster lives afterwards
  • Guys who never experienced it at all and just buy what they read off of the internet
  • People doing poorly in life after school
Even though I wasn't in a frat, I managed to make it in to some frat parties, especially during rush periods in my freshman year. What you describe is accurate. They were cringe.

The other thing is that these guys who peaked in college envy guys who learned game, can approach women now in real life, and actually made something of their lives. It is tough to do and most of the college guys had to rely on the comfort of a social circle. When they go to bars and see a guy chat up hot girls and take one home, it makes their blood fill with envy. They are also the ones hoping that the guy fails with a given girl and almost cheer when a girl rejects a guy.

Guys who peak in college and cling on to that are some of the most envious and awful people to ever associate with. I avoid them for the most part.
I would be one of those guys who can do the approaches and would make some people's blood boil now.

Almost every dude I have known after college who hypes up the college days is a loser.
True. They often were a loser while in college. Occasionally, some frat guy got a sorority girlfriend because of the social circle and the whole bullshiit Greek Life thing. However, since he can't rely upon Greek Life post college, his beta butt can't get a girlfriend as easily.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I had sex with the hottest women of my lifetime after college and I went to a college that was one that could be called "Hot Girl U".
I have always been disappointed with my college sex experience while attending & graduating from a party school that could be called “Hot Girl U”. Vagina is a key part of why I chose to attend “Hot Girl U”. “Hot Girl U” did have a good program in my selected major. I did have reasons besides vagina to attend this school.

I think it’s common for freshman males in the dorms to realize how low value they are. It’s tough for freshman males because soph/junior/senior women aren’t interested & everyone in competing for freshman females.

A junior/senior male has more standing on campus but not in the overall world.

This ultimately becomes meaningless for most men because most college committed relationships fail by 25-27. Most fail without a marriage or babies, which are considered key indicators in the blue pill world.