Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One dead giveaway of a city/place being awful for dating and meeting women.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure that it is just not transactional sex ?

most women from poorer European countries just look for western guys to get their resources , as most men are poor in their home countries , but also f8ck other dudes on the sideline once the resources are secured

never saw Balkan girls with typical Indian or Asian guy . Really doubt that I will ever see
Not transactional at all as all of these women were financially well off anyways. Some were American by birth but their heritage was Balkan.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is being described (the behavior of men) is no different wherever you go. Most men suck with women and will hate on you if you are enjoying a smidgen of success. It's like when you make strides in your career - it creates jealousy and you find even friends will start throwing pot shots at you. When I sucked with women no one cared, but once I found my groove the running joke was that mike only seems to date good looking women. I thought it was hilarious but then I would find out these so called friends of mine who were saying this **** were definitely resentful of me. I still have some of them in my life but I ultimately made the decision to go "hunting" alone and I started divulging less and less of my personal life (the dating aspect). Sad fact, even those who have your best interests can still feel the pangs of jealousy.

That's life
While what you said is true, it is different from place to place. If you know people personally, then sure. That being said, I am talking about on a surface level. Just how guys from certain areas in general act towards others.

On a separate note, have to say....Canadian guys acting tough is just so adorable lol. I mean they have GSP but 98% of that country is softer than the Frenchies.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody seems to talk about how much gender ratios affect things. I believe a lot of the social problems (incel epidemic) stems from this.

Women simply have way too many options, this means the bar keeps getting higher and higher for the average man (Every guy in Australia is a gym junkie) and the bar keeps getting lower and lower for women (most Aussie girls are overweight).

Giving one gender so much power is extremely unhealthy for society.
As much as the red pill and others will hate me for it, IMO, the easiest solution for society's problem is to reduce the male population by half. This gets rid of the simps, losers, suckers, and dudes DMing these women en masse (sorry Indian guys on Instagram). Just take the male population and reduce it by half, you have solved literally every problem in society. Keep the alpha males and cool guys, get rid of the simps fueling the ego of these filthy sl-ts.

As for Australia, all bark no bite for the men, they seem creepy and struggle a lot here in the US despite whatever stereotypes say.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as the red pill and others will hate me for it, IMO, the easiest solution for society's problem is to reduce the male population by half. This gets rid of the simps, losers, suckers, and dudes DMing these women en masse (sorry Indian guys on Instagram). Just take the male population and reduce it by half, you have solved literally every problem in society. Keep the alpha males and cool guys, get rid of the simps fueling the ego of these filthy sl-ts.

As for Australia, all bark no bite for the men, they seem creepy and struggle a lot here in the US despite whatever stereotypes say.
Sounds like "The Great Reset"... :D

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say London and the UK as a whole but the BBC hit piece among a number of other puas getting arrested are telling. There's still solid areas and spots with superb logistics. Locals are very feminist and problematic.
One sign that a city is shiiit for meeting women is when you see signs on the Undergound saying "Do not look at a female in a sexual way. You will be reported to the police". What complete BS. So now if someone doesn't like the way you look at them you can be arrested, apparently. What if I don't like a woman's nasty scowl? Can I report them?

Not that there's much to look at in London, anyway.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody seems to talk about how much gender ratios affect things. I believe a lot of the social problems (incel epidemic) stems from this.

Women simply have way too many options, this means the bar keeps getting higher and higher for the average man (Every guy in Australia is a gym junkie) and the bar keeps getting lower and lower for women (most Aussie girls are overweight).

Giving one gender so much power is extremely unhealthy for society.
I think what I have hated about the west coast in general is how fake the people from it are compared to people out east. Whites are arguably some of the worst from the west coast but I have seen the major difference in the black population. I grew up in Atlanta and down south, a lot of black folks are humble, cool, and pretty chill. Meanwhile, literally every black dude I've known from California was entitled, arrogant, and spoiled because of how the liberals treated them.

One weird thing I have noticed about the Arizonas, Colorados, and west coast states is that the mixture of clout chasing, liberal white guilt, and desperately trying to be cool culture works out well for black guys. I have known a handful of black dudes who did reasonably well in Arizona and Colorado but as soon as they came to the east coast, they were ironically incels because they didn't get the same pandering that they got from west coast women.
California, especially Southern California, has had a reputation for pretentiousness going back to at least the 1980s. California culture didn't start affecting the other, non-coastal Western states until the 2000s or so. Californians have ruined the culture in Nevada, Arizona, and Colorado to varying degrees.

As we've talked about before, there is a decent amount of clout chasing in Metro Phoenix. It's most evident if you're spending time around Scottsdale and Tempe. Scottsdale was a chill suburb with a old Western-ish vibe until 1990s, when it started to act more pretentious in an imitation Westside Los Angeles area like Beverly Hills or Malibu.

@SW15

I think the main difference between west coast women and east coast women, at least when we are talking white girls, is that I think west coast girls are far more image conscious, clout chasing, and popularity driven. Could have to do with the closeness to Hollywood but I do notice that whatever Hollywood portrays as cool, west coast women are crazy and they seem to be more in the know of recent media trends. Meanwhile, I notice how Southern women and East Coast women even, are far less caring of that and care more of a human to human level.

With west coast girls, it seems like the go to way to win is to play popularity games, DHV, and almost neg their status in a way. I see it with local dudes too where So Cal guys are constantly trying to be popular and turn everything into a high school popularity contest. Meanwhile, I notice how East Coast guys and even Southern guys (outside of Atlanta), are far more straightforward, blunt, and get right to it.

So I could see social circle game being the lay of the land if you are in a California or Arizona. Meanwhile, I could see actual game working on the east coast where people are more gritty and straightforward.
You've accurately depicted interactions with white women in Southern California and Arizona. A lot of people in Arizona (applicable to both Phoenix and Tucson) are also California transplants. In Southern California and Arizona, there's a culture of white guys being total try hards to impress image conscious, clout chasing white women.

Dallas has had some of that pretentiousness for a long time. Dallas has been a fashion hub for a while. Neiman Marcus was founded in Dallas. There's a reason Hollywood chose to feature the city of Dallas on the 1980s TV show "Dallas".

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To further elaborate on the thread, I will do a compare and contrast and I am hoping my fellow southerner @Bible_Belt can perhaps give his take.

I did say that Atlanta was awful for meeting women, especially if you wanted white girls. I noticed the same throughout Georgia for the most part where the guys were always a bit more confrontational, rude, and always instigating (Savannah being kind of the exception). Yet, I noticed that in a neighboring state like South Carolina, this was not the case at all. The guys were standup guys with class and good folks. Come to find, Charleston is loaded with classy southern belles and beautiful women.

Maybe @Hamurabimbi can check me on California but I noticed LA guys were way cooler and more chill than San Francisco guys. While LA is not an easy dating environment, man are the girls there hot.
Everyone is ‘more cool & chill’ than SF denizens.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were quite the talker what do you feel about Miami again I think it all depends on your age factor and what are you looking for

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were quite the talker what do you feel about Miami again I think it all depends on your age factor and what are you looking for
in Miami you have the touristic factor , which counts a lot vs for example San Francisco who is full of this software developers that are more or less males or feminists

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've accurately depicted interactions with white women in Southern California and Arizona. A lot of people in Arizona (applicable to both Phoenix and Tucson) are also California transplants. In Southern California and Arizona, there's a culture of white guys being total try hards to impress image conscious, clout chasing white women.
I always struggle with the local girls in SoCal. Pretty much every good experience I've had is with a woman that's from someplace else.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always struggle with the local girls in SoCal. Pretty much every good experience I've had is with a woman that's from someplace else.
Have you ever thought about why that is? Could it be that the women who grew up in the region and still live there have a full penis pipeline from their social circles?

Some cities are less known for social circles than others. Dallas and Phoenix are examples of cities with weak social circles. I wrote about that in Dallas in this thread....

From that...

Because social circles tend to be weaker, people aren't closed off. Stranger approaches are usually at least cordial and there isn't any hostility to outsiders, unlike some other areas of the USA.

The weak social circles do contribute to Dallas' pretentious reputation. Because a lot of people are meeting strangers, there are no consequences for bad behavior. When there's no attachment, women can be as superficial as they please.

Getting into one of the social circles with Dallas natives with strong roots isn't that easy to do. Most transplanted adults to Dallas won't get into those or they will be on the fringes of them.
Much of what I wrote about Dallas would be applicable to Phoenix. If you're socializing with people in their 20s/30s in Metro Phoenix, it's not likely these are people who grew up in Metro Phoenix. Metro Phoenix has more than doubled in population since the 1990 Census.

When social circles are weaker, men tend to engage more in "try-hard" behavior. Here's something I wrote about Phoenix earlier in a Phoenix-specific thread. It is classic try hard behavior.

Getting a BMW, Porsche, or Mercedes-Benz is a big thing in Phoenix. Because the corporate employment in the area isn't that good, the incomes are not that good. A lot of people with those cars in Phoenix are posers heavily in debt doing it to get some vagina or keep their existing woman around.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never met many macho looking or acting guys in SF, but I did see a lot of desperation and thirst to the point where guys will distract you so their friend can chat up your girl (seriously).
I have seen Toronto guys pull the same exact stuff, the same exact stuff. Except Toronto dudes are much more annoying with it due to the game community being so massive there.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
California, especially Southern California, has had a reputation for pretentiousness going back to at least the 1980s. California culture didn't start affecting the other, non-coastal Western states until the 2000s or so. Californians have ruined the culture in Nevada, Arizona, and Colorado to varying degrees.

As we've talked about before, there is a decent amount of clout chasing in Metro Phoenix. It's most evident if you're spending time around Scottsdale and Tempe. Scottsdale was a chill suburb with a old Western-ish vibe until 1990s, when it started to act more pretentious in an imitation Westside Los Angeles area like Beverly Hills or Malibu.

Dallas has had some of that pretentiousness for a long time. Dallas has been a fashion hub for a while. Neiman Marcus was founded in Dallas. There's a reason Hollywood chose to feature the city of Dallas on the 1980s TV show "Dallas".
Go figure and now its happening to the rest of the country in general, they are certainly spreading eastward. When I was visiting Nashville, and I am sure @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 can attest to this, I spoke with long-time locals that often told me about how Nashville has become so clout-heavy and image driven. Come to find that NBC had a show called Nashville. These same locals told me how chill Nashville used to be but then so many yuppies from California moved in and that changed the whole vibe.

I always knew something was off about the other west coast states though. It is not even for having lived there but just knowing so many people from there. Literally every dude I knew that went to AU or the Sun Devils was going out his way to hype up his college days.

As much as I hate Californians in general, I have to give props to So Cal residents for at least owning up to their snobbery. Nor Cal residents put on the self-righteous act of being caring and virtue signaling but then act cold towards anyone not like them. At least in So Cal, they own up to it.

The biggest beneficiaries of California culture spreading are by and large black guys. Californians worship blacks and this is especially true of the women. When I was growing up down south, women were not that fond of black dudes and someone who was a Latino, Asian, or any of the exotic ethnics could absolutely clean up. Come to find, Atlanta gets flooded with liberal California transplants and now the whites have gone from being proud southerners to major cucks for black culture.

Californians spreading to other states typically means this on a game level/social level:

1. Conservative whites will be prosecuted and hated.
2. Blacks will be worshiped more than ever before.
3. All other ethnic minorities will be seen as roaches and low class scum.

What has gotten me about west coast whites, Californians in particular, is how racist they tend to be towards non-black minorities. Like it is general disdain. Meanwhile, after talking about how awful Mexicans are, they will talk about how great BLM is and get mad at you for not worshiping black culture like they do. They truly trip me out as a people and it sucks that they do not stay in their dumpy failing state.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might actually make another thread on this now that you remind me, I'd love to talk about it in-depth. So far though, here are a few things.

1. Locals are relatively nice, especially the Latinos.
2. Women are indeed smug and stuck up but thankfully, lots of foreign women here.
3. Game here sucks for the most part since nightlife is pay to play.
4. Daygame is also rough and takes a lot of tenacity here because outside of Brickell and South Beach, you are kind of SOL.
5. Rents keep getting higher and higher and they aren't stopping anytime soon.
6. Weather sucks, learning now about how bad hurricane season is with all people were saying about the tropical storm over the weekend (which ended up being a whole lot of hype since it was just heavy drizzle).
7. PUAs have infested the city and often run a ton of bootcamps here, tons.
8. The average guy here approaches, massively, more than any other city I have been in.

DeCarlo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, was in Poland and the men are very insecure around foreign guys which makes their women go "Hmm I wonder why" thus we get more play.

In Norway the men are way more chill which makes approaching easier because I think their women are also more confident in their men than Polish women are to theirs.

Bitter women breeds bitter men, that simple.

Yes, Scandinavian men seem more confident than Slavic men in 2022.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really don't think it matters what country you are in anymore

All women are viewing globally interconnected media content via channels like TIKTOK and Instagram

It's these platforms that breed some of the worst behaviours and attitudes in women , not the location

Men also adopt bad habits from this kind of mass media content but not to the degree women do

I would bet my life savings you could select 20 different women from 20 different countries in roughly the same age group and every single one of their instagram pages would look nigh on identical

Even down to the captions they are using ( albeit probably in their own languages )

Interestingly the women now approaching 30 are the first generation to start becoming "washed up" on social media

I am noticing it in my own area where girls who have spent the last 10 years battering selfies and thirst traps on instagram are starting to become extremely mentally damaged

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been to Riga in Latvia, don't go if you're not white, the men are very protective it was difficult to get anything.

Krakow in Poland was great, more relaxed and open to having other people try to take their women.

EE women are very traditional and high quality like how I find many Latina's - raised to be wifes and mothers, not as feminist. Good and bad in any city/country and people are too individual to typecast based on location.

London is great, it's a microcosm, too broad to paint in any one direction, the high-quality girls all want money though because everything is expensive especially if you want a good life.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Literally every dude I knew that went to AU or the Sun Devils was going out his way to hype up his college days.
A good portion of men that attend or have attended either University of Arizona or Arizona State University are attending or attended because of the hype surrounding the quality of vagina at those schools. Most men who attend those schools or have attended in the last 20-30 years are not getting laid any more than they would have at a smaller school that has less hype surrounding attractive women and parties.

Mostly everything from this thread posted by @Jesse Pinkman is applicable to Arizona/Arizona State alumni and current students.

Those schools are attended by the same types of people.

1. Arizona locals
2. Californians
3. Midwesterners looking to escape harsh winters

There are some chill guys who attend or are alumni of those schools. A good portion of the men are try hard guys who are seeking to get laid with attractive women who are clout chasers. Some of these guys become big time weight lifters or buy sports cars to try to get vag. It's all about doing what it takes to bang physically attractive women with bad attitudes.

This helps to explain a lot about the culture around nightlife in Old Town Scottsdale, since a good portion of people there are Arizona and Arizona State alumni.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in a society will always reflect the attitude men in that society. Ultimately if you complain about how women behave you have to look at the men. Women that are b1tchy and entitled got that way because men rewarded them for this.

Amber Heard.... after everything we learned about her in her trial... there will be a string of stupid fvcking dudes lined up to be taken advantage of... they will tell her she is awesome: Depp is a bast@rd.

Anyway, nothing you can do about this... understand when a chick drifts off away from you, she'll just strap on another fvcking dude. You confront a chick on her behavior, she'll walk away and will find another pvssy starved jack@ss that will put up with her BS... she will rinse and repeat this until she hits the wall... then she will be forced to settle for men that do not turn her on. Then she just goes completely nuts, blaming the world for her cr@p decisions early in life.

The only thing you can do as a man is focus on yourself, build the best life possible for YOU... and unless a woman is bending over backwards to keep you and make you happy, ignore her... just fvcking ignore her, don't give them ANY of your attention. You are NOT doing this in an effort change society... society is already fvcked... you are doing this because you are selfishly looking out for your best interests.

The minute you surrender your happiness and desires in the hope of getting some fvcking crazy @ss chick, you are done... period... dig a hole... get inside and let her bury you.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, was in Poland and the men are very insecure around foreign guys which makes their women go "Hmm I wonder why" thus we get more play.

In Norway the men are way more chill which makes approaching easier because I think their women are also more confident in their men than Polish women are to theirs.

Bitter women breeds bitter men, that simple.

Yes, Scandinavian men seem more confident than Slavic men in 2022.
I have noticed this as well although the most bitter guys from my experience are Mediterranean men and Balkan men. Talk to a girl from Serbia, Romania, or any of the Balkan countries and the men nearby will immediately start fighting you. Mediterranean men mate guarding makes me crack up since they are easily the thirstiest dudes on the planet and find it okay to spam approach, even borderline harass women of other backgrounds, but then get defensive and protective of their women. Runner ups here are the French, especially the Southern French but that is probably due to the Mediterranean influence.

The sad thing for all of these dudes is that once their women go on vacation, they get passed around like crazy for some casual sex.