Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations on Miami's scene.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Your point about Florida white guys seems valid. People in the Northeast are more serious minded as compared to people in Florida. I imagine the white dating scene in Georgia is not good at all. Social circle would be quite important there post college and even in college for those who attend college.

There is some overlap between the concepts of ratios and competition. Almost every US metro has an oversupply of males problem under age 40-45. While there is an oversupply of males in San Fran/Bay Area, most of the oversupply of males are males with poor social skills, tech guys, etc. In Miami, there is also an oversupply of males (though less drastic than San Fran from what I understand), but the typical male has better social skills. The type of male that lives in Miami is more socially skilled. Miami doesn't have the corporate jobs that San Fran has. Areas with big time corporate jobs bring in a lot of boring males (this community would call them AFCs/betas) because most white collar workers are boring, bland males, even the non-technical roles.
Then the downside is lower paying jobs if there isnt corporate.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like Miami is on my list now. This is a good datasheet thread.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like Miami is on my list now. This is a good datasheet thread.
Living in a place is a different experience as opposed to traveling there for 7-10 days.

Miami attracts a ton of tourists. That affects game there.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Living in a place is a different experience as opposed to traveling there for 7-10 days.

Miami attracts a ton of tourists. That affects game there.
Very true. My cousin and his wife was excited when he got transferred to Key West (Navy) because of all the bars and warm all the time there. After awhile not so exciting. Same bars, but also uber high prices, tourist trap and high housing cost and have to drive to Miami for big city stuff. He got transferred to Jacksonville, Florida and couldn't be happier.

Tourist places that are exciting to visit can greatly differ if you live there full time.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see why you guys said to avoid South Beach. Sheesh. Looking like South Dallas to me.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are still wearing those ghey masks there too!
First thing I caught. Not too many, but still.

Also, I know this video is from 2019, but man girls are a little chubby. It's ridiculous. Where's the fine women at? You guys lying to me?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see why you guys said to avoid South Beach. Sheesh. Looking like South Dallas to me.

Anytime something is compared to South Dallas, it's bad. I didn't watch the whole video but the parts I saw were not good.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Anytime something is compared to South Dallas, it's bad. I didn't watch the whole video but the parts I saw were not good.
I'm not that familiar with Miami but the crime news makes it to this coast. During Spring Break there was a lot of shootings and robberies in the hot spots in Miami. Most of it was being done by the locals. That's why they put curfews in place because of the problems.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First thing I caught. Not too many, but still.

Also, I know this video is from 2019, but man girls are a little chubby. It's ridiculous. Where's the fine women at? You guys lying to me?

HAHA, yeah, Miami is all about access and looking in the right places. The most mainstream areas like South Beach have been engulfed by outsiders and ratchet people. Even Wynnwood is low-key trashy and the women look like crap. A weird thing I have witnessed about Miami is that when the women in the city party, they don't just go to any bar or club like they do in NYC. Miami women that are hot either:

1. Stay away from too much drinking and partying, instead focusing on more outdoorsy stuff that the city has to offer. This is why the city is decent for daygame. You will not find too many top notch Miami women in the mainstream places unless they are tourists. You are likely to find them in the daytime or just being out and about in the more calm borderline suburban neighborhoods with good parks.

2. Go in on nightlife but do it at the most high-end places where your average guy cannot get in. One exception is perhaps the Wharf which has been infested by PUAs over the years due to RSD doing summits in the city. The Wharf is where you see PUAs borderline trying to make approaches and mostly weirding girls out. Outside of that, they will go to places with high cover charges like LIV and 11even.

One exception here is if you go to a bar out in the suburbs more during Happy Hours, I have had a ton of luck meeting great women this way. Thankfully, those have not been infested by PUAs and creepy spam approachers.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA, yeah, Miami is all about access and looking in the right places. The most mainstream areas like South Beach have been engulfed by outsiders and ratchet people. Even Wynnwood is low-key trashy and the women look like crap. A weird thing I have witnessed about Miami is that when the women in the city party, they don't just go to any bar or club like they do in NYC. Miami women that are hot either:

1. Stay away from too much drinking and partying, instead focusing on more outdoorsy stuff that the city has to offer. This is why the city is decent for daygame. You will not find too many top notch Miami women in the mainstream places unless they are tourists. You are likely to find them in the daytime or just being out and about in the more calm borderline suburban neighborhoods with good parks.

2. Go in on nightlife but do it at the most high-end places where your average guy cannot get in. One exception is perhaps the Wharf which has been infested by PUAs over the years due to RSD doing summits in the city. The Wharf is where you see PUAs borderline trying to make approaches and mostly weirding girls out. Outside of that, they will go to places with high cover charges like LIV and 11even.

One exception here is if you go to a bar out in the suburbs more during Happy Hours, I have had a ton of luck meeting great women this way. Thankfully, those have not been infested by PUAs and creepy spam approachers.
Good advice. So like any high class city, seek out the places where not every ghetto or PUA person can get into.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice. So like any high class city, seek out the places where not every ghetto or PUA person can get into.
Happy Hour approaching is actually one of the better things you can do in terms of bar approaching for finding dates. 5-8 PM Monday-Friday might not be the best time for finding the same night lay from the bar, but women are receptive to approaches during Happy Hour. One of the downsides of Happy Hour approaching as a solo-ist is that women are in groups here. It's likely best to do Happy Hour approaching with a decent wing to combat women in groups. Groups of more than 3 are not good, either during Happy Hour or later at night. All of this is true regardless of city. PUAs and spam approachers tend not to do Happy Hour approaching though.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always slept on Happy Hour. I might give it a try.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy Hour approaching is actually one of the better things you can do in terms of bar approaching for finding dates. 5-8 PM Monday-Friday might not be the best time for finding the same night lay from the bar, but women are receptive to approaches during Happy Hour. One of the downsides of Happy Hour approaching as a solo-ist is that women are in groups here. It's likely best to do Happy Hour approaching with a decent wing to combat women in groups. Groups of more than 3 are not good, either during Happy Hour or later at night. All of this is true regardless of city. PUAs and spam approachers tend not to do Happy Hour approaching though.
Outside of a few rare cities out there, night game is largely dead. The pandemic has put a lot of places out for good and people are shifting more towards drinking with friends at their place. I see this women too. They don't go to the raunchy bars as much after college and prefer a nice rooftop instead.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always slept on Happy Hour. I might give it a try.
I discovered Happy Hour for approaching accidentally. I never liked staying up late to do approaches. Happy Hour seemed a like a good alternative. Most venues have less noise, so more meaningful conversations that can lead to dates are possible. It's more difficult to get a same night lay at 6:30 PM than 11:30 PM. The other thing that I eventually learned about night game was to avoid Friday and Saturday nights. Every John Paycheck goes out on those nights. Most of them use bad game on women, which turns them off. Additionally, women who go out on Friday and Saturday night are less serious about meeting men. If a woman is out at 11 PM on a Tuesday night, she is more serious about meeting men than a woman out at 11 PM on a Saturday night. There will be fewer women out late on Sunday-Thursday nights but they will be more interested in meeting men. It can be difficult to go out late on Tuesday or Wednesday night or go to work the next day if you are a day shift, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM white or blue collar worker. That's why Happy Hour can be decent solution.

Too many men are fighting it out on Friday and Saturday nights late nights.

Work at home is affecting Happy Hour to some degree. People aren't going straight from their offices to some bar. Some women will get together with other women at bars to have some human-to-human contact as opposed to Zoom calls all day.

Outside of a few rare cities out there, night game is largely dead. The pandemic has put a lot of places out for good and people are shifting more towards drinking with friends at their place. I see this women too. They don't go to the raunchy bars as much after college and prefer a nice rooftop instead.
I started de-emphasizing night game in favor of day game in the early to mid 2010s. Day game was overall better for me, though I did mix in the Happy Hour approaching I mentioned above and the occasional weeknight when necessary.

Miami is a good bar rooftop city. There are a few others but even the rooftops are slowing down as compared to the past. They are slowing down less though.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I discovered Happy Hour for approaching accidentally. I never liked staying up late to do approaches. Happy Hour seemed a like a good alternative. Most venues have less noise, so more meaningful conversations that can lead to dates are possible. It's more difficult to get a same night lay at 6:30 PM than 11:30 PM. The other thing that I eventually learned about night game was to avoid Friday and Saturday nights. Every John Paycheck goes out on those nights. Most of them use bad game on women, which turns them off. Additionally, women who go out on Friday and Saturday night are less serious about meeting men. If a woman is out at 11 PM on a Tuesday night, she is more serious about meeting men than a woman out at 11 PM on a Saturday night. There will be fewer women out late on Sunday-Thursday nights but they will be more interested in meeting men. It can be difficult to go out late on Tuesday or Wednesday night or go to work the next day if you are a day shift, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM white or blue collar worker. That's why Happy Hour can be decent solution.

Too many men are fighting it out on Friday and Saturday nights late nights.

Work at home is affecting Happy Hour to some degree. People aren't going straight from their offices to some bar. Some women will get together with other women at bars to have some human-to-human contact as opposed to Zoom calls all day.

I started de-emphasizing night game in favor of day game in the early to mid 2010s. Day game was overall better for me, though I did mix in the Happy Hour approaching I mentioned above and the occasional weeknight when necessary.

Miami is a good bar rooftop city. There are a few others but even the rooftops are slowing down as compared to the past. They are slowing down less though.
Work from home is part of the anti social covid scam. When will this covid crap end?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would be applicable in a lot of cities. I would think local Miami women would avoid South Beach in the same way that locals in Las Vegas avoid The Strip. The seduction process is much different with a local woman as compared to a tourist woman. It's possible to have an extended relationship with a local woman. In most cities, non-bar approaching is more likely to generate a better prospect for an extended relationship than bar approaching. That was true even before the pandemic did what it did to night life.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even bother dealing with women inside the matrix (USA)

I go to Cartagena Colombia and have the time of my life. Beautiful women all the time

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even bother dealing with women inside the matrix (USA)

I go to Cartagena Colombia and have the time of my life. Beautiful women all the time
Can you share any tips about meeting beautiful women in Colombia?

It’s one of my dreams to travel and meet some of the women there.