Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friendzone is a MYTH

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so backwards. So you're not friends with any women you sleep with? Do you hate them or objectify them? Why the hell do you sleep with them then? You think people that have been married 30 years aren't best friends AND banging each other's brains out?

When a woman likes you as a friend she'll tell you anything. If you're not some sensitive insecure jacka$s then you'll assert your boundaries in a charming, effortless way so that these interactions are always enjoyable for you.

Female friends invite you places with other women, hook you up with friends, disarm other women, put in good words for you, play excellent wing women, the list goes on.

A guy with options. Why would it bother me when I have 5 other women that are showing interest and want to fuuck? I'm happy for it to resolve faster, so I know which circle to put her in my mind, and how to treat her so I can focus my sexual energy on other women. When you say 'k' like it's nothing, it drives women with interest nuts, especially if she sees you interacting with others.

Some posters show their age in their profiles, I'm in my early 30s and have no problem with women.

Wrooooong. You should be the one happily putting girls in the friendzone. Get this weird predator mentality out of your mind, it just fuels your desperation. When a girl friend asks for favors or whatever and you sense she's trying to take advantage of you, simply create distance and focus on women that you do enjoy. It's not rocket surgery.

Fuuck or get out is what a guy thinks about a woman he doesn't like. Why the hell are you trying to fuuck a woman you don't like? Maybe in some spur of the moment drunk hate fuuck, but otherwise wtf are you doing talking to her in the first place? This just reeks of desperation.

If being friends with women makes you feel weak, go work on yourself and learn to assert boundaries until you don't give a fuuck, it's really that simple.
You keep doing it your way and I’ll keep doing it mine.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
This is so backwards. So you're not friends with any women you sleep with? Do you hate them or objectify them? Why the hell do you sleep with them then? You think people that have been married 30 years aren't best friends AND banging each other's brains out?

When a woman likes you as a friend she'll tell you anything. If you're not some sensitive insecure jacka$s then you'll assert your boundaries in a charming, effortless way so that these interactions are always enjoyable for you.

Female friends invite you places with other women, hook you up with friends, disarm other women, put in good words for you, play excellent wing women, the list goes on.

A guy with options. Why would it bother me when I have 5 other women that are showing interest and want to fuuck? I'm happy for it to resolve faster, so I know which circle to put her in my mind, and how to treat her so I can focus my sexual energy on other women. When you say 'k' like it's nothing, it drives women with interest nuts, especially if she sees you interacting with others.

Some posters show their age in their profiles, I'm in my early 30s and have no problem with women.

This is backwards. You should be the one happily putting girls in the friendzone. Get this weird predator mentality out of your mind, it just fuels your desperation. When a girl friend asks for favors or whatever and you sense she's trying to take advantage of you, simply create distance and focus on women that you do enjoy. It's not rocket surgery.

Fuuck or get out is what a guy thinks about a woman he doesn't like. Why the hell are you trying to fuuck a woman you don't like? Maybe in some spur of the moment drunk hate fuuck, but otherwise wtf are you doing talking to her in the first place? This just reeks of desperation.

If being friends with women makes you feel weak, go work on yourself and learn to assert boundaries until you don't give a fuuck, it's really that simple.
And do you have 5 others? Or you're just saying what if?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
It’s fine when you’re a teenager, maybe even college. But it’s fvcking weird when you’re in your 30’s and older and women talking about “let’s be friends”. No, let’s not. Fvck or get out. Guys don’t want to be friends because the favors and manipulation attempts that come with it.
Exactly. That's why I questioned the age of the people saying this.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You keep doing it your way and I’ll keep doing it mine.
Justify why you would keep giving attention to a woman that is trying to take advantage of you or one you don't enjoy being around, otherwise your way is shiit.

When you're self validated, some women will hang around for it. If you think your self validation is some kind of rare resource then you'll be super critical of women. The guy who knows he has unlimited validation for himself and anyone he chooses, simply doesn't put so much pressure on himself and others. He's more forgiving and lax because he has nothing to prove, nothing to defend.

And do you have 5 others? Or you're just saying what if?
I don't keep track, but I'd say at least 4 right now that I know of. Some shower me with compliments upon meeting me, expecting me to pounce instantly, but I move at my own pace. Some of these women get upset that I don't pounce right away, but to me that's just feedback that she's not compatible with my current head space. The women that tease and play with me and never get upset are the ones I'm naturally drawn to, because they're fun. The pissy ones simply don't get my attention.

Like attracts like. Dependency seeks codependency. Independence seeks interdependence.

The only way women get my attention is by being fun, sweet, playful, and never getting upset at my romantic inaction. They either do this or they're treated as acquaintances.

You can't force women to do anything. All you can do is create the conditions that you enjoy and let women enjoy themselves in your presence. This opens way more doors than this caveman mentality of 'fuuck or GTFO my life'.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. That's why I questioned the age of the people saying this.
A lot of these guys saying they’re fine with women friends are still in the club scene. I can see where that might come in handy. But let’s be real here, at my age Friendzone means the woman needs favors and money and that’s why she’s offering me her precious one sided friendship. Bills still come even when the carousel stops and they need many simps to be friends with instead of try to lock down one wallet, they need to string along 4-5 wallets.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of these guys saying they’re fine with women friends are still in the club scene. I can see where that might come in handy. But let’s be real here, at my age Friendzone means the woman needs favors and money and that’s why she’s offering me her precious one sided friendship. Bills still come even when the carousel stops and they need many simps to be friends with instead of try to lock down one wallet, they need to string along 4-5 wallets.
I rarely go to clubs, not really my scene. Why are you giving miserable women so much attention? The girls in my social circles are doctors, lawyers, have tons of money saved up, travel, and never ask for favors or money.

How you treat yourself in front of women and what you tolerate is what they will play into. Don't tolerate needy miserable women and they'll vanish.

You have no one else to blame but yourself for the people you choose to invest your precious time into.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Justify why you would keep giving attention to a woman that is trying to take advantage of you or one you don't enjoy being around, otherwise your way is shiit.

When you're self validated, some women will hang around for it. If you think your self validation is some kind of rare resource then you'll be super critical of women. The guy who knows he has unlimited validation for himself and anyone he chooses, simply doesn't put so much pressure on himself and others. He's more forgiving and lax because he has nothing to prove, nothing to defend.

I don't keep track, but I'd say at least 4 right now that I know of. Some shower me with compliments upon meeting me, expecting me to pounce instantly, but I move at my own pace. Some of these women get upset that I don't pounce right away, but to me that's just feedback that she's not compatible with my current head space. The women that tease and play with me and never get upset are the ones I'm naturally drawn to, because they're fun. The pissy ones simply don't get my attention.

Like attracts like. Dependency seeks codependency. Independence seeks interdependence.

The only way women get my attention is by being fun, sweet, playful, and never getting upset at my romantic inaction. They either do this or they're treated as acquaintances.

You can't force women to do anything. All you can do is create the conditions that you enjoy and let women enjoy themselves in your presence. This opens way more doors than this caveman mentality of 'fuuck or GTFO my life'.
Well the one woman I did that with, we’d been friends for like a year before she started being a leech. So I was hooked on her first awhile. She didn’t start bumming money and using me for favors Until about a year in. But when she started she took off with it. It’s easy to cut off a bum when you first meet them, I’d never had someone work me for a whole year before they started mooching. That was new territory for me.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely go to clubs, not really my scene. Why are you giving miserable women so much attention? The girls in my social circles are doctors, lawyers, have tons of money saved up, travel, and never ask for favors or money.

How you treat yourself in front of women and what you tolerate is what they will play into. Don't tolerate needy miserable women and they'll vanish.

You have no one else to blame but yourself for the people you choose to invest your precious time into.
I met a couple women out of my whole life like that. Never said I had some extensive history with them. I was just sharing two examples that burned me but I learned from but taught me to never do women friends again. I wouldn’t get along with the types of women you hangout with. White collar career women have always looked down their nose at me because my job is blue collar but I make as much as they do, they just don’t take the time to know it.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the one woman I did that with, we’d been friends for like a year before she started being a leech. So I was hooked on her first awhile. She didn’t start bumming money and using me for favors Until about a year in. But when she started she took off with it. It’s easy to cut off a bum when you first meet them, I’d never had someone work me for a whole year before they started mooching. That was new territory for me.
Dismiss every attempt. 'hey I really can't stretch that right now, maybe ask your parents.' if it keeps up just start ignoring those questions, she'll be forced to take the hint. If she pushes the issue then she doesn't respect you, treat accordingly.

I met a couple women out of my whole life like that. Never said I had some extensive history with them. I was just sharing two examples that burned me but I learned from but taught me to never do women friends again. I wouldn’t get along with the types of women you hangout with. White collar career women have always looked down their nose at me because my job is blue collar but I make as much as they do, they just don’t take the time to know it.
That's actually great. The white collar woman that does like you and respect you will be way more sincere and open minded than the ones that put their nose in the air.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dismiss every attempt. 'hey I really can't stretch that right now, maybe ask your parents.' if it keeps up just start ignoring those questions, she'll be forced to take the hint. If she pushes the issue then she doesn't respect you, treat accordingly.

That's actually great. The white collar woman that does like you and respect you will be way more sincere and open minded than the ones that put their nose in the air.
That’s just it, she DIDNT respect me. She wouldn’t have asked me for money every month for a year if she respected me. Have you ever tried to tell a narcissist no? They’ll start out wanting to borrow $100 but you keep saying no and they’ll talk themselves down to $30. It was like haggling with a car salesman. When you’d say no she’d pout and go silent for days or a week. Bothered me at first but after a few times of that I was glad for the silence. I just ended up ghosting her anyways, like complete blocked her and everything. Her mom was a mooch too, where do you think she learned it from?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s just it, she DIDNT respect me. She wouldn’t have asked me for money every month for a year if she respected me. Have you ever tried to tell a narcissist no? They’ll start out wanting to borrow $100 but you keep saying no and they’ll talk themselves down to $30. It was like haggling with a car salesman. When you’d say no she’d pout and go silent for days or a week. Bothered me at first but after a few times of that I was glad for the silence. I just ended up ghosting her anyways, like complete blocked her and everything. Her mom was a mooch too, where do you think she learned it from?
Ok? So you did the right thing by cutting her out. You messed up by letting it drag out, own that. It sounds like you're still salty or are now jaded against all women or something, because this just sounds like biitching and complaining. Like why even waste time brooding about that or bringing it up here? Yea some women are shiitty, so are some men. At least share what you learned and gained from the experience if you're going to bring it up.

Focus on what has worked, what you want, where you want to go. When a race car driver is trying to avoid a wall, he doesn't stare at the wall, he focuses on where to go and how to get there.

Your mind is the most powerful lens. What you focus on gets magnified, so focus on the things you want more of.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score

What's your age? Are you still in college, and your interacting with other school girls?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your age? Are you still in college, and your interacting with other school girls?
Did you not see my post where I told you age is visible in a person's profile? If you keep this up I'll stop responding to you, because I'm starting to get some troll vibes.

I'm an active guy and go to events and random classes all the time. Do you not have hobbies where you interact with attractive women? If not, then that can certainly contribute to a perspective of lack.
1638827812815.png

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My issue with the "freindzone" is that men spend a lot of time in them convincing themselves they may one day get a shot at the honey this is extremely detrimental to a mans conquering mindset

Girls like to play dumb with game like they haven't got a clue about anything but i can tell you now she will know EXACTLY where a man ranks on her pu$$Y priority list from the word go and if she doesn't think you are in the top 3 you are going straight into the orbiter zone

She may even feed him crumbs because she likes his attention ( have seen this a lot )

But once a guy that comes along and meets her physical / social value requirements her legs will open faster than trumps mouth

The only time I've ever seen a freindzone work for a man is when HE places her in it

Seduction of men is like oxygen to women if you aren't interested they HAVE to know why

Personally i like to know where i stand so i go fairly direct within say a week / two weeks of opening ,

If she complies and lets me touch her pu$$y then i know she is worth investing more time into building a connection with , if she doesn't i am not wasting time trying to convince her otherwise

Be aware most women are a rubix cube of emotion and indecision you could waste months or years trying to figure out wtf she wants , its just not worth going down the rabbit hole

Find one that wants to fvck you , and build the rest from there
hahah facts....bro i wish i had read this in my 20's and early 30's.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have money and your **** together orbiting is a viable strategy
A pretty stupid strategy, IMO. If you have money and your sh!t together, why waste your time orbiting? Orbiting is the exclusive domain of men who believe pvssy is scarce. Men who actually have their sh!t together know better.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A pretty stupid strategy, IMO. If you have money and your sh!t together, why waste your time orbiting? Orbiting is the exclusive domain of men who believe pvssy is scarce. Men who actually have their sh!t together know better.
Wait until he meets a girl that breaks him. Financially and literally. He will come to our side then. I read a story awhile back about a grown ass guy who was friends with this girl. He said she got to where she’d hit him up for money at least twice a month and he figured it up over the past year and it was something like close to $5,000!!! Imagine how much he really spent on her when they’d hangout and hed buy her stuff and dinner or whatever in that year. I bet he spent closer to 7-10000. So ahead and orbit these girls if you want, they’ll suck you dry and I don’t mean sexually.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Wait until he meets a girl that breaks him. Financially and literally. He will come to our side then. I read a story awhile back about a grown ass guy who was friends with this girl. He said she got to where she’d hit him up for money at least twice a month and he figured it up over the past year and it was something like close to $5,000!!! Imagine how much he really spent on her when they’d hangout and hed buy her stuff and dinner or whatever in that year. I bet he spent closer to 7-10000. So ahead and orbit these girls if you want, they’ll suck you dry and I don’t mean sexually.
Friends don't ask you for money. So why did he think she was his friend to begin with?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friends don't ask you for money. So why did he think she was his friend to begin with?
Because women disguise their mooching as “friendship”. From the story I gathered she wasn’t the only guy she was doing this with or had ever done this with. And they always start out small (30-50) and hit you up regularly and it adds up. My guy friends never ask me for money or favors. Never. Women are known for doing this with their “friends” though. Well known for it.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she does feel physical attraction you don't have to necessarily make your intentions known right away but, you do have a window to do it... If you act too asexual during this window she will lose attraction for you over time.
This is actually the most important point of it all. And it probably is missed a lot by a lot of guys simply due to fear of rejection. Don't worry, I use to have the same fear. Then I realized years later that all the girls who were hitting on me in college actually wanted to **** me. I was just too naive to see it or take the chance. It is what is, hindsight is 20/20. All we can do is pass this info along to the younger guys.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Because women disguise their mooching as “friendship”. From the story I gathered she wasn’t the only guy she was doing this with or had ever done this with. And they always start out small (30-50) and hit you up regularly and it adds up. My guy friends never ask me for money or favors. Never. Women are known for doing this with their “friends” though. Well known for it.
A guy has to be pretty stupid to willingly give someone money like that.

I've been tricked a few times, but never just outright gave it.