Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Missed Opportunity

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Gents, when a girl is nice to you in a shop, and she's serving you, this is called Customer Service.

Don't be thirsty. Be cool.
I don't know bro. I was at the strip club last weekend, and I think the girl who gave me a lap dance really liked me.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
She's high interest but not attractive.
My misunderstanding then. I thought that since you had started a thread and were waxing poetic about it, it must've been a big deal of some kind.

Hate to say it, but "high interest" unattractive women, especially the persistent ones, can become a nuisance and I try not to think about them rather than bring them to the center of my universe.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gents, when a girl is nice to you in a shop, and she's serving you, this is called Customer Service.
I was just going to say the same thing.
It's a missed opportunity bro. Maybe you should go back to the strip club and tell her that you've been thinking about her for 5 months and see if she's ready to settle down
Lol. She’ll settle down at a hourly rate

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
My misunderstanding then. I thought that since you had started a thread and were waxing poetic about it, it must've been a big deal of some kind.

Hate to say it, but "high interest" unattractive women, especially the persistent ones, can become a nuisance and I try not to think about them rather than bring them to the center of my universe.
My game isn't at the level i want it to be, that's the main reason I'm not getting the results I want. I've been using OLD as a crutch for so long to get easy lays.

Doing an entire reboot now