Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

single moms roster was unreal.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boyos, I keep preaching about how men should avoid single moms at all cost, it doesn't matter if she's smoking hot, a single is just a toxic waste of time.

Guys on here outright brag or lowkey brag (imply) that they're high SMV and yet they will rationalize to themselves that it's okay to mingle with single mothers.

I've seen threads on here with guys praising single mothers and dissing men who won't date single mothers as incel losers..... like seriously? what kind of twisted mental gymnastics is this? These dudes are praising Chad and Tyrone's leftovers and rationalizing to themselves that there's nothing undignified about scavenging for another man's scraps (single mommas)....

And the biggest cope: "Single moms play less games"........ what a load of BS..... single moms are notorious for playing games and qualifying the men in their circle with idiotic sh/t tests..... Because the female imperative is to find a sucker that will subsidize her and her children's living expenses....

Fellas, have some muthafcccking dignity, leave another man's garbage on the curb where it belongs....

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, legalized prostitution won't change anything, men will still be SIMPs.

Prostitution is legal in a lot of places in Europe and men there are just as big of cucks as in the US. That's because most men are ego-fragile, insecure buffoons that think paying for sex makes them less of a man.... They base their self-worth on their ability to attract positive attention from women, which is the same type of attention-wh0ring, validation-seeking behavior that women engage in, and I find it quite ironic that guys will criticize women for their validation-seeking and yet these men engage in the same type of behavior.....

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What women say means nothing. OP you haven't figured this out yet?
1. ^
2. No one who looks good, of any age, and has any job, is settling for 4/10 single mothers even for sport, so I smell some sour grapes in these women, what OP describes would actually give me ED and would rather do without or spend time on other options, so it would be interesting to see what quality/looks of men they have in their roster. In any event, women who say that good looking, fit men do nothing for them are lying IMO.

What I have noticed in my town is that single mothers tend to hone in on very young, baby-faced, naive, wet behind the ears, decent looking but not special, not jacked, thin 6ft men with very mediocre jobs. I regularly see 30ish+ 4-6.5ish single moms marrying 22-25ish young men in these parts. No idea how these marriages turn out, but I have a hunch not too well for the young men in question.

But yes, the entitlement and "I am the prize" with them is utterly insane. This is likely part of the poor judgment patterns that got them where they are in the first place, and of course they will never be accountable because they are the favorite consumers of the government and powerful marketers.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys, our threads seem to go off on tangents?

Im not advocating doing anything with single moms, neither did I say they were aiming for the top 20%.

The point of my thread is: unless you are the local bruce wayne, you are nothing to a mediocre woman, NOTHING.
They are over drunk on male validation and presence of all styles and shapes.

shes been given 4 versions of you this last 3 months. for purely being behind in life. Hence why the word Submit is Laughed at.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys, our threads seem to go off on tangents?

Im not advocating doing anything with single moms, neither did I say they were aiming for the top 20%.

The point of my thread is: unless you are the local bruce wayne, you are nothing to a mediocre woman, NOTHING.
They are over drunk on male validation and presence of all styles and shapes.

shes been given 4 versions of you this last 3 months. for purely being behind in life. Hence why the word Submit is Laughed at.
Bro, sorry if I went off on a rant, I understood your OP, I'm actually on the same page as you: we're both trying to drive the point home that single mothers are inherently toxic....

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the biggest cope: "Single moms play less games"........ what a load of BS..... single moms are notorious for playing games and qualifying the men in their circle with idiotic sh/t tests..... Because the female imperative is to find a sucker that will subsidize her and her children's living expenses....
Absolutely, they are the very worst gamers imaginable IME, admittedly my experiences with them are only with 3-4 over the years so YMMV, but all of them were gamey. I have had them try to bring their children around the very next day after first sex, run hot and cold trying to bring you in, every kind of hard to get ruse imaginable, and if you ever get a glimpse of the baby daddies or the dudes they keep in rotation, it is almost never the Chads or Tyrones you think, usually very low class and not particularly attractive or quality men.

EDIT, yes, sorry for the derail OP.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must be mentioned that OP also made a mistake which is hanging out with women. Even if invited to free food by female neighbors I am saying no. I do not place myself in situations where I’m hanging out with women.

I have no female friends and never will.
Youre choice, I have mine and my daughters best interest at heart, Also after withdrawing from alcohol 1 year ago, no one invites me anywhere, so I was grateful of the offer.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman in my street invited me round to her BBQ today, with my daughter.

Upon arriving there was 3 other single moms there. Our Children all know each other, and that suited me as they could hang out.

The moms and I were all chatting throughout the afternoon, I know them all quite well, and they were quite open with things.

Just for observation reasons: Each woman is no more than a 4/10 at most. They arent sexy, drink heavy, no hobbies.
HOWEVER the disheartening part to me, (for all of us men). is the following , guys with half decent lives, mean nothing to them, guys with muscles means nothing to them.

I liked the fact they admitted better guys only want to smash, but its the fact that male self improvement means nothing to them, they have 4 other guys C*ck, the same as you even at 40!

my point of this is,
All those hours in the gym,disciplined food, hobbies, passions, pursuits, + working 10 hours, and a 3/10 wont appreciate you as her guy one bit.

We should be GOD to these women, but it was another day at work to them

They would probably be a bit submissive for the local Bruce wayne.

Good luck Lads lol
Derby mate, this is nothing new.

Single mom's are delusional as ****kkk. Coop is somewhere making another dunk on single mom vids.

Your only mistake is listening to the insanity coming out of their mouth.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True but with more rp aware men in the world at least we can keep women on their toes a little bit. They’re running wild now and totally out of control.
Rp is a lot of nonsensical pedaling rubbish programs and no receipts. Keeping it real. for all the red pill hypergamy rants, these guys are married. not putting in work but got some new ebook to pedal. I saw someone here post roast videos. A lot have no place talking about getting girls. real talk. Most aren't competing today (married). Don't approach. don't pull. Got some 3week YouTube tangent.

Not seeing guys get better game or pull more. But they want to red pill frank lulz.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my point of this is,
All those hours in the gym,disciplined food, hobbies, passions, pursuits, + working 10 hours, and a 3/10 wont appreciate you as her guy one bit.

We should be GOD to these women, but it was another day at work to them
First, a man's hobbies that don't involve traveling or something else that generally requires a decent amount of wealth are generally not regarded as worthy of adding points. Being a cook, though, is generally regarded as being a positive.

Next, hypergamy has made it so that low-quality women like this - moreso since they don't have a biological clock ticking - don't have to settle, and indeed, can get pen!s literally at a moment's notice.

I find this situation similar to learning a foreign language, especially one of the harder ones like Russian. There is a certain low level of competence that can be garnered rather easily, but it is a lot harder to take the next step of really being good in it; being in middle of these levels more or less keeps the speaker in the range of the lower ability. Similarly, unless a man can ascend to true Chad-level (and of course, this requires having Chad's jawline, etc. .. and height :mad: ), he will simply be a striving upper-tier normie that will be stuck only having access to low-level women.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rp is a lot of nonsensical pedaling rubbish programs and no receipts. Keeping it real. for all the red pill hypergamy rants, these guys are married. not putting in work but got some new ebook to pedal. I saw someone here post roast videos. A lot have no place talking about getting girls. real talk. Most aren't competing today (married). Don't approach. don't pull. Got some 3week YouTube tangent.

Not seeing guys get better game or pull more. But they want to red pill frank lulz.
People "hate" what they dont understand.

Guys like you have no clue about RP because you obviously never had the need for it. Neither would i if i had stick all my life to spinning plates and ONS.

Get into a LTR or marriage, have a kid or two and then we talk about how far you get with your little PUA cheat-sheet.

Getting the girl is for beginners, surviving what comes after is for the pro´s.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They sound somewhat repulsive... odds are they are not getting interest from any guys with their sh@t together and jacked. Kind of like the fat gamers chatting with a hot girl and talking a veiled shot at her “ we don’t go for attractive girls” I’ve encountered this myself and it’s usually the girls that have nothing going for them.. I hear you must be high maintenance, guys like you are too into yourself... on and on... and I usually realize at some point in the conversation I have no interest in these girls...why am I even entertaining them.

any girl can have multiple c0cks waiting for her... there is always a gaggle of simps waiting!
100%

If they are 4/10 then there is not a chance in hell they are getting any attention from any males that are worth having , i know i wouldn't even entertain a 4/10 let alone show interest / value to her and i can't imagine many other guys would either

They are bitter and are projecting their bitterness onto you