Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red pill vs Black pill

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he rated todd v a 3/10 on the looks scale

where he'd be below the borderline scale where having game can work with cold approach.

meaning, game won't work no matter what todd does

I see your point, however, he does make a distinction between a facial score and the Tinder-score (SMV). So, if his overall SMV bumps him up to a 5-6 then game would work.

Also, the graph you put has an interesting point, it talks about "learning game". It's also possible, that Todd learned game when his SMV/looks was peak so he had all of the positive reinforcement and history where even if he was sub-5 now, that would still help him. If you are STARTING OUT as say an unemployed/struggling ethnic sub-5 then starting to learn game by doing random approaches won't work based on that graph.

I don't have enough updated information about Todd so I'll have to see what he's up to. He was with RSD was he not?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, exactly, our power over females does not come from the word Yes, it comes from the word No. Options are plates, but we don't spin the plates, the plates spin themselves and they spin themselves off of the abundance mentality that we cultivate through having options.

Resolving Approach Anxiety - - - - > Cultivating Abdundance Mentality - - - - > Focusing on your purpose

We have a lot of posters here who talk about how useless having a purpose is while having approach anxiety, the information has become convoluted.

This is why I press you to begin approaches, because not only do you need to work on all this, but also maintain your previous steps while making progress forward.

For example, I have bad social anxiety, so I need to constantly be approaching or else my entire game begins to wain, the maintenance facilitates progress for me, others maybe are naturals or something, not me, I use it or I lose it, period. I used to work in a building with like 300 women, not anymore, I didn't even need to seek out female interaction to stay current, now I do and it is a bother, but that work must be done.
It would be nice if they had a virtual reality game where you were meeting women in cold approaches so there would be something to practice on if you are not in an environment where its easy to meet with or talk to anyone. My dad has been doing the shopping lately while I've been waiting in the car. Felt slighted by a girl working at the store or something like that, like I'm just a customer to her. Made me feel like just taking a break from that place.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your point, however, he does make a distinction between a facial score and the Tinder-score (SMV). So, if his overall SMV bumps him up to a 5-6 then game would work
If Todd's tinder score was 5-6 he'd still get nothing according to your guy

It's also possible, that Todd learned game when his SMV/looks was peak so he had all of the positive reinforcement and history where even if he was sub-5 now, that would still help him.
Means game would "work" for him when he was in his peak (rated him a 5) but not now cuz he's a 3.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Todd's tinder score was 5-6 he'd still get nothing according to your guy

Means game would "work" for him when he was in his peak (rated him a 5) but not now cuz he's a 3.
The "Tinder" score also applies to cold approach. It's the overall SMV. He called SMV = Tinder score.

SMV includes things like race. Maybe add two points because he's white so he has a 5 SMV and cold approach would work with game. I don't know if he uses online dating.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SMV includes things like race. Maybe add two points because he's white so he has a 5 SMV and cold approach would work with game
Some girls like white guys. Some girls don't like white guys.

Some girls like X and hate X. X = Spanish, Arabic, black, Asian etc

Girls be weird like that.

So no, White doesn't automatically add 2 points to your rating.

But I see you think your below a 5 and ethic. So you like this sort of stuff cuz it gives you an out "well it wouldn't work out for me anyway so I don't need to leave the basement and go talk to girls cuz I wouldn't get laid anyway!"
I don't know if he uses online dating.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But I see you think your below a 5 and ethic. So you like this sort of stuff cuz it gives you an out "well it wouldn't work out for me anyway so I don't need to leave the basement and go talk to girls cuz I wouldn't get laid anyway!"

people all the time want a silver bullet to their problems .

the thing is that some guys will be more successful at seducing girls due to things that they were born with . It is called a competitive advantage

yeah , it is unfair , but this is how the world works :)

but this is not a reason to try to find excuses

if you are a 5 or bellow , sure most of the times will reject you , but maybe every 1000 approaches you will find a girl that will be receptive to you . This is what game is about

maximizing what you have :)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your point, however, he does make a distinction between a facial score and the Tinder-score (SMV). So, if his overall SMV bumps him up to a 5-6 then game would work.

Also, the graph you put has an interesting point, it talks about "learning game". It's also possible, that Todd learned game when his SMV/looks was peak so he had all of the positive reinforcement and history where even if he was sub-5 now, that would still help him. If you are STARTING OUT as say an unemployed/struggling ethnic sub-5 then starting to learn game by doing random approaches won't work based on that graph.

I don't have enough updated information about Todd so I'll have to see what he's up to. He was with RSD was he not?
probability is never 100% , as it never is 0%

you have to learn to maximize what you have :)

even if it takes 1 million tries

it is like the first 100k , it is always almost impossible to get them , but once you do , things start developing on their own

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said that all girls like white guys. Nobody would say 100% this or that. Perhaps its more like most girls like white guys, some girls don't like white guys or have other preferences.

Velasco said:

Any statements that I might make can be backed up with stats. There are so many out there that its an easy google search. Just search race and online dating or whatever.

Velasco said:
The guy on incel-TV, (another channel) says otherwise. It's another youtube channel with allot of content. Again, the videos are all there.
Here's a link to that channel:

Velasco said:

That's why, as I've indicated on this thread, I'll probably end up getting my face-score and looksmax score sorted out and then gauge myself based on those results. The fact I'm willing to test reality on what my looks rating actually is, is at least the basis of putting this thread up in the first place.

Obviously, you don't need to leave the home to talk to girls. If I had an easy time meeting women through OLD then there wouldn't be a problem in the first place, right? There was at least one interaction with a lady who asked what my background was and ended up rejecting me. It shows that there are simply points against you if you are not white for most women, especially other ethnic women. In my experience, every woman who had asks my background, and found out I'm half black, simply just lost interest, or when they see I have a black mother, start acting more distant with me. Asians, even if they are working like cashiers usually ignore me or give poor customer service. So, I have a legitimate reason for feeling the way that I do. You even have other black posters, such as @EyeBRollin that says he never been with an Asian and he deal mostly with non-racist Black women. That sounds like minus 2 points to me.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said that all girls like white guys. Nobody would say 100% this or that. Perhaps its more like most girls like white guys, some girls don't like white guys or have other preferences
Most girls, actually all girls, like attractive guys. Regardless of their race (girl who prefers handsome white guys will sleep with handsome black guy vs ugly autistic white guy). So you agree being White doesn't automatically translate to 2+ to your rating, right?
Any statements that I might make can be backed up with stats. There are so many out there that its an easy google search. Just search race and online dating or whatever.
Any stats you pull from Google search can easily be debunked by leaving the basement and observing the real world.
The guy on incel-TV, (another channel) says otherwise
I don't care what another self loathing incels has to say.

That's why, as I've indicated on this thread, I'll probably end up getting my face-score and looksmax score sorted out and then gauge myself based on those results.
You would have done so already yet here you are 3 pages in still not doing what you said you were gonna do.
? There was at least one interaction with a lady who asked what my background was and ended up rejecting me. It shows that there are simply points against you if you are not white for most women, especially other ethnic women
You mean she couldn't tell by just looking at you that you weren't white lol? Tell girls your Irish if you think it will help them think your white.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come across this youtube channel yesterday:

It has a bunch of amazing videos that I think are spot on. For example, cold approach is 60% looks and 30% game and online dating is 90% looks, and there are graphs showing various game level and looks and how much game is needed, etc.... He also is offering a service to get people's looks analyzed and scored and what is their lookmax potential. The general idea is that if you are sub-5 in looks (after looksmaxxing) then the black-pill applies. However, if you are between 5-7 in looks after looksmaxxing or are just sub-5 but can looksmax to a higher than 5 then you are in the borderline case where having tight/smooth game can work with cold approach.

Other good nuggets of info is not to approach girls in social circles, at work after you get rejected the first time. If you get rejected twice in the social circle, then you've poisoned the well.

This could provide to be a definitive answer between the arguments of red-pill (confidence, game, personality) vs black-pill (height, face, race, etc...), and also bridge what is an ever increasing divide. This is as to whether self-improvement really works and there is hope (ie if I"m a black-pilled normie and can looksmax and improve on game and see results from cold approaching), or whether whether that is not going to be true in my case.

There are lots of issues covered on that channel, but they've left out JBW because they are worried about being demonitized or being banned on youtube. For that Incel TV is the best channel. For purposes of this thread the JBW factor will be ignored and will only come into play if I'm my looks is too high for the treatment/results that I may feel I'm getting.
Good in general. However, I asked out a coworker. Got the ‘no’. Tried again 2 months later. We wound up dating for 6 months after that.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean she couldn't tell by just looking at you that you weren't white lol? Tell girls your Irish if you think it will help them think your white.
Swedish from Brazilian parents hahaha

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any stats you pull from Google search can easily be debunked by leaving the basement and observing the real world.
At the end of the day, if you start dismissing stats and you are virtue signaling then there is not much to discuss.

Velasco said:
You would have done so already yet here you are 3 pages in still not doing what you said you were gonna do.
The first post cited a 3 day delay before going ahead and doing that, whether there was one post to this thread or a zillion posts. This is day number 2.

["Velasco" said:
I don't look white, I look ethnic. If I looked white then women wouldn't be curious about what my background is enough to ask that. If anything it shows that women who asked such a question may have seemed open to dating someone who is not mixed WITH BLACK, even if not white. Also anytime I admit there is blackness, or I'm half black to some people, sounds like you are admitting like you have a disease. I don't like it, but it has that type of feeling. People have even mis-identified my background. However, taking your statement of face value would be called whitemaxxing, which is a type of looksmaxxing (ie claiming you are white or accentuating white features, etc....).

I wrote another thread a while back about playing with whitemaxxing on online dating sites, but I didn't pursue that type of experiment. (ie if my profile said "white" instead of "mixed" would it get more hits). However, as I said in my original post, I'm staying away from whitemaxxing and JBW for purposes of this thread. I'm more concerned with the base fundamentals than playing race-games. Race-stuff is something to work to see if it changes the numbers or types of hits, but not to get started in the first place.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the day, if you start dismissing stats and you are virtue signaling then there is not much to discuss.

The first post cited a 3 day delay before going ahead and doing that, whether there was one post to this thread or a zillion posts. This is day number 2.

I don't look white, I look ethnic. If I looked white then women wouldn't be curious about what my background is enough to ask that. If anything it shows that women who asked such a question may have seemed open to dating someone who is not mixed WITH BLACK, even if not white. Also anytime I admit there is blackness, or I'm half black to some people, sounds like you are admitting like you have a disease. I don't like it, but it has that type of feeling. People have even mis-identified my background. However, taking your statement of face value would be called whitemaxxing, which is a type of looksmaxxing (ie claiming you are white or accentuating white features, etc....).

I wrote another thread a while back about playing with whitemaxxing on online dating sites, but I didn't pursue that type of experiment. (ie if my profile said "white" instead of "mixed" would it get more hits). However, as I said in my original post, I'm staying away from whitemaxxing and JBW for purposes of this thread. I'm more concerned with the base fundamentals than playing race-games. Race-stuff is something to work to see if it changes the numbers or types of hits, but not to get started in the first place.
guys in Latin America or south of Europe are not white either :)

unless you do not look like a troll , it should not be a handicap at all . On the contrary , it should be something that would make you exotic

stop mentally masturbating

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like corrector has a problem with lying to the women he's interested in. Which shows pedestalizing. I think this is the bigger problem. Not race. It's not about being ashamed of who you are. If you think this is the problem, then LIE

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really do find black pill just depressing. As if anyone’s fate is pre determined. Of all things, facial genetics are everything...for goodness sake.

Red pill truths are real and I really don’t think any are that revolutionary now, I would just say that it’s important men learn them when younger.

I can give you an example of something I am struggling with. My nephew is a big lad and not a bad slate to build a man on. He is 16. He is tall, broad and intelligent, but he’s got really fat.

My sister, his mother, is kind of against things like...how can I put it? Living a life of achievement. She and her husband aren’t achievers, they think work is a place to not strive to be the best but to be endured. They hate the idea of going to a gym.

I tried to offer my nephew the chance to train with me, I said I would invest the time and effort and buy him the gear, the food. There is a young brother who doesn’t understand how it works at stake. My sister was quite defensive “I don’t think fad diets and muscles and pumping iron will be good for him as a person. Just making better choices on a gradual basis”

he said the same to me. He’s getting it from his parents.

this means he will do nothing. He will get more and more obese. They are blue pilling in a way, “you just have to be a good person” I expect. They are crafting a nice guy.

The red pill truth - that this boy will be sad, unhappy and angry if he goes through young adulthood as an obese kid who isn’t pushing himself to be more, is really upsetting me.

He will end up believing some nonsense like the black pill when he’s 25 and never had a girlfriend, and had other men his own age belittle him.

back to Blackpill. Here’s the truth: I was that boy. I was his carbon copy.
It took years to save me, the truth I learned bit by bit, as some men around me invested in me and taught me. Not by some stupid online guru stuff, but real men in my life who showed me the way.

Red pill doesn’t mean you have to be a player, a jackass or a bad person. You just need to know how it works.

I don’t follow the full “all women always cheat with the next guy”. There’s a limit to this. mGTOW is not for me. I am married. I am not a red pill alpha banging chicks left right and centre and never have been, but what made it possible for me to have a great job, an executive role in a respected career and the ability to attract an attractive woman and have a family is I learned how the game worked. What you do with the truth of the red pill is up to you.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah , it is unfair , but this is how the world works :)

but this is not a reason to try to find excuses
This. It’s a heartbreak when any man realises this. That they are NOT special and they aren’t going to find it easy.

This is 80% of all men. It’s a bereavement when most of us realise this.

the second point is what makes the difference. It is not about the destination. It’s grinding out every day, for months and years and one day you turn around and you’ve built a man. It’s at this point you notice some of the 20% guys haven’t been doing this.

hard work beats talent. The strength and depth of your character gained from this are worth more than genetic advantage. Maybe not in dating but it’s not all about dating. It’s schooling you for that day you lose someone, the day you have to stand up.

working to overcome your deficiencies is the only thing of value in life.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really do find black pill just depressing. As if anyone’s fate is pre determined. Of all things, facial genetics are everything...for goodness sake.

Red pill truths are real and I really don’t think any are that revolutionary now, I would just say that it’s important men learn them when younger.

I can give you an example of something I am struggling with. My nephew is a big lad and not a bad slate to build a man on. He is 16. He is tall, broad and intelligent, but he’s got really fat.

My sister, his mother, is kind of against things like...how can I put it? Living a life of achievement. She and her husband aren’t achievers, they think work is a place to not strive to be the best but to be endured. They hate the idea of going to a gym.

I tried to offer my nephew the chance to train with me, I said I would invest the time and effort and buy him the gear, the food. There is a young brother who doesn’t understand how it works at stake. My sister was quite defensive “I don’t think fad diets and muscles and pumping iron will be good for him as a person. Just making better choices on a gradual basis”

he said the same to me. He’s getting it from his parents.

this means he will do nothing. He will get more and more obese. They are blue pilling in a way, “you just have to be a good person” I expect. They are crafting a nice guy.

The red pill truth - that this boy will be sad, unhappy and angry if he goes through young adulthood as an obese kid who isn’t pushing himself to be more, is really upsetting me.

He will end up believing some nonsense like the black pill when he’s 25 and never had a girlfriend, and had other men his own age belittle him.

back to Blackpill. Here’s the truth: I was that boy. I was his carbon copy.
It took years to save me, the truth I learned bit by bit, as some men around me invested in me and taught me. Not by some stupid online guru stuff, but real men in my life who showed me the way.

Red pill doesn’t mean you have to be a player, a jackass or a bad person. You just need to know how it works.

I don’t follow the full “all women always cheat with the next guy”. There’s a limit to this. mGTOW is not for me. I am married. I am not a red pill alpha banging chicks left right and centre and never have been, but what made it possible for me to have a great job, an executive role in a respected career and the ability to attract an attractive woman and have a family is I learned how the game worked. What you do with the truth of the red pill is up to you.
If your brother's face is attractive, or looks too fat to tell, then he would have benefitted from going to the gym. There are also health benefits that are associated with avoiding chronic illness by the time he hits the middle age if he's healthy right now which would make sense in his case.

You may say he may cry black-pill, but, at least based on those videos, he might be more of a black-pilled normie than a true blackpill, if that is the case. Black-pill normies are discounted for purposes of this thread as being fake.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your brother's face is attractive, or looks too fat to tell, then he would have benefitted from going to the gym. There are also health benefits that are associated with avoiding chronic illness by the time he hits the middle age if he's healthy right now which would make sense in his case.

You may say he may cry black-pill, but, at least based on those videos, he might be more of a black-pilled normie than a true blackpill, if that is the case. Black-pill normies are discounted for purposes of this thread as being fake.

stop finding excuses when you actually are not even trying :)

just finding the stupidest reasons on why you should not try

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not doing approaches at the moment since I don't have the time. I'm busy with this business I'm working on and can't distract myself with such things.

I just binged a bunch of videos last night one time and made this thread, that's all. Thought they were interesting.
This is an absolute cop-out if I ever saw one. You say you don't have time to do approaches, but you admit to wasting hours binging red pill videos in the very next breath.

You can know everything there is to know about a subject, but all the theoretical knowledge in the world is worth nothing if you don't know how to put it to use.

All I ever see you do is make excuses as to why you can't get women, or why you can't put in the effort, or why your race or looks are in your way, or how the top 20% take all the women from the lower 80%, or how women disrespect you.

You are an absolute prisoner of your own mind and your ego.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. It’s a heartbreak when any man realises this. That they are NOT special and they aren’t going to find it easy.

This is 80% of all men. It’s a bereavement when most of us realise this.

the second point is what makes the difference. It is not about the destination. It’s grinding out every day, for months and years and one day you turn around and you’ve built a man. It’s at this point you notice some of the 20% guys haven’t been doing this.

hard work beats talent. The strength and depth of your character gained from this are worth more than genetic advantage. Maybe not in dating but it’s not all about dating. It’s schooling you for that day you lose someone, the day you have to stand up.

working to overcome your deficiencies is the only thing of value in life.
Good in general. However, I asked out a coworker. Got the ‘no’. Tried again 2 months later. We wound up dating for 6 months after that.